• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but if Gallup doesn't get one...??
CMAC is every bit the potential HR hitter Gallup can be.
Either is a gamble, but I think the odds favor the RB, and less of a chance of completely crapping out.
Normally, yeah… but will Christian get enough touches?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally, yeah… but will Christian get enough touches?

These Christians typically their touches on Sundays no matter what

With Love Pointing GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think maybe Mac might start looking over his shoulder.

Mac Jones (ankle) was a full participant in Friday's practice.​

Jones was a limited participant on Thursday. The mid-week upgrade makes it clear he will be able to suit up on Monday versus the Bears. Jones went down with the ankle issue in Week 3 and has been out ever since. The second-year passer was struggling to start the year, tossing two scores and five interceptions in less than three games. He will look to get things on track versus a middling Chicago defense this week.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DK out for rest of game. Always something with my players leaving mid game. Higgins did it twice this year already

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell ya what, it's damned shame that Jacobs is stuck in that McDaniels committee.
Hey your team are the idiots that didn't pick up his 5th year option, we were just following the tea leaves.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's been the rallying cry here ever since Peyton hung up the cleats, 7 years ago

Really thought Wilson was the answer. Still time but it hasn't worked out so far

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts are benching Matt Ryan and rolling with Sam Ehlinger. Considering how bad Ryan has been, I'm not sure how much this will affect the other Colts fantasy wise. Ehlinger might develop different favorites target wise.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts are benching Matt Ryan and rolling with Sam Ehlinger. Considering how bad Ryan has been, I'm not sure how much this will affect the other Colts fantasy wise. Ehlinger might develop different favorites target wise.
That's what the Dencer boys thought about Brett Rypien..and then they got even worse. The possibity exists, but Matty Ice was outplaying RW, so I sure have my doubts

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m terrified as a Pittman owner in two leagues.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really thought Wilson was the answer. Still time but it hasn't worked out so far
He may very well be in time, but wether its RW, or Hackett's offense-sytem/play calling, or a combo of both, there's still drastic changes that need to be made.

RW covered warts in Seattle by being a dynamic playmaker who was also smart enough to put the team in the right plays at the line. But, according to what the local guys say, he wanted out of Seattle because he no longer wanted to be the dynamic guy who ran around making crazy plays, he wanted to be the next Drew Brees, playing within the pocket, so that he could play into his 40's . So, in Denver, there are, IMHO, more warts to cover, he's intentionally not being a dynamic playmaker, and he's missing some very elementary reads on the defenses.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what the Dencer boys thought about Brett Rypien..and then they got even worse. The possibity exists, but Matty Ice was outplaying RW, so I sure have my doubts
Ryan has been bad mostly in terms of INTs and sacks, which can often be helpful to receivers as the team falls behind and needs to throw to try to recover. Bad for RBs who depend on carries.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breece Hall suffered a torn ACL on Sunday and will miss the rest of the 2022 season.​

Hall also suffered a minor meniscus injury. He will undergo surgery and look to return to begin 2023. Hall's injury is a devastating turn for a rookie who looked to be emerging as one of the best young talents in the league. Once fully healthy, he can be expected to operate as the Jets' clear-cut starter once again. Michael Carter will shoulder the load with Hall out but doesn't offer the same explosiveness that Hall did. Still, he should have RB2 value as a three-down player without strong competition for touches.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan has been bad mostly in terms of INTs and sacks, which can often be helpful to receivers as the team falls behind and needs to throw to try to recover. Bad for RBs who depend on carries.
ryan has always been a good garbage time QB
as for the new guy

The Colts have named Sam Ehlinger as their starting quarterback for the remainder of the season.​

Head coach Frank Reich announced on Monday the team's decision to move forward with Ehlinger as the starter. The Colts appear set to fully move on from Matt Ryan, who has thrown for 2008-9-9 while also losing three fumbles on the season. Ehlinger, who was a sixth-round pick from the 2021 class will make his first career start in Week 8 against the Commanders. The second-year quarterback had a solid preseason, completing 24-of-29 passes for 289 yards and four touchdowns, and added another 71 yards and one touchdown on the ground. Playing behind one of the worst pass-blocking lines in the league, Ehlinger will be hard to trust in fantasy, especially against a stout Commanders defensive line. Despite the team announcing Ehlinger as the starter for the remainder of the season, it wouldn't be surprising to see Ryan back in the fold at some point