• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KADARIUS TONEYWR, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
kt

Chiefs acquired Kadarius Toney from the Giants in exchange for a conditional third-round pick and sixth-round pick.​

The Score's Jordan Schultz was the first to break the news, as the former 2021 first-round draft pick is now headed for Kansas City. Toney, who has reportedly been battling a hamstring injury all season, has appeared in just two games for the Giants and hasn't been active since Week 2. As a rookie in 2021, Toney was elite after the catch, ranking eighth in YAC/REC (6.7) and 11th in YPRR (2.14) per PFF. He saw 60% of his snaps from the slot last season and could emerge as the Chiefs' primary slot receiver once he has a chance to get fully acclimated with the offense. Toney is a must-add in all leagues where he has been dropped, and is currently rostered in 22 percent of Yahoo fantasy leagues.

“Chiefs medical tent acquires new patient”

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My chance in Old School just took a big hit, and Superman just got his cape ripped off in Bandits
A week ago I traded CMC for Chase because I didn't trust CMC to say healthy. :L:L

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A week ago I traded CMC for Chase because I didn't trust CMC to say healthy. :L:L

The gods are merciless.

I offered Najee and Pittman for him in my home league two weeks ago. It was rejected.

@femurov rejected one in KOTF, not sure if he knew of this but if he did :yo:, classy.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Chase going down who should I replace him with PPR league?

Allgeier
Brian Robinson
Gallup
Windale Robinson

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gods are merciless.

I offered Najee and Pittman for him in my home league two weeks ago. It was rejected.

@femurov rejected one in KOTF, not sure if he knew of this but if he did :yo:, classy.
I didn't know he would be out for the next month or so when I rejected it. If I did, though, I would check with you before I accepted.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, here's the thing; if his status was never in doubt, why did the fantasy media act like it was?

GUS EDWARDSRB, BALTIMORE RAVENS
Gus Edwards

Gus Edwards (knee) is active for Week 8 against the Bucs.​

Edwards' status was never truly in doubt. His workload might be after he came off the PUP list and handled 16 touches in Week 7. Four days isn't much day for a balky knee to calm down, though there have not been any reports suggesting Edwards reacted adversely to his return. The lead back for what is looking like a much run-heavier approach than it was before his return, Edwards can be fired up as a FLEX option. Hurting his upside is a lack of pass catching and Lamar Jackson's touchdown threat at the goal line.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Chase going down who should I replace him with PPR league?

Allgeier
Brian Robinson
Gallup
Windale Robinson
I'm voting Wendale. Trading Toney, banishing Golladay, Wendale should be set for some volume.

Allgier- CPAT nearing a return..Dam Williams too.

B. Robinson, strong volume of carries, not likely to gave a ton of yards, likely decent amount of scores, zero catches..he's my second choice.

Gallup- just dont buy Gallup doing enough consistently. He can disappear in the offense, wether its humming or not.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wandale gets my vote. And Treff the good news that in both Old School and mine you really just need him to make it back for the playoffs.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shenanigans abound, methinks.

Brandin Cooks (wrist) is questionable for Week 8 against the Titans.​

Cooks practiced in full in each of three sessions this week, but suddenly popped up on the report as questionable for Sunday. The vibes coming off Cooks and the Texans have been weird since the Jack Easterby firing, and trade smoke is heavy. This has the potential to be a healthy scratch game before the deadline. If Cooks actually plays, he could be heavily-involved with Nico Collins (groin) also questionable off a full week of DNPs.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deebo out.