• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots HC Bill Belichick told reporters that RB Ty Montgomery (ankle) has a shot to play in Week 1 against the Dolphins.​

Belichick's optimism also extended to OT Isaiah Wynn (unknown), with the coach saying that all players except Tyquan Thornton (collarbone, IR) are a possibility for Week 1. It was also reported that Montgomery and Wynn will travel with the team to Miami. Montgomery's potential absence has put some wind in the sails of Rhamondre Stevenson's fantasy appeal. However, if Montgomery is able to play, Stevenson's pass-catching role should remain somewhat limited. While Montgomery himself would be an extremely shaky Week 1 play, Stevenson's fantasy managers should pay close attention to Montgomery's status.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots HC Bill Belichick told reporters that RB Ty Montgomery (ankle) has a shot to play in Week 1 against the Dolphins.​

Belichick's optimism also extended to OT Isaiah Wynn (unknown), with the coach saying that all players except Tyquan Thornton (collarbone, IR) are a possibility for Week 1. It was also reported that Montgomery and Wynn will travel with the team to Miami. Montgomery's potential absence has put some wind in the sails of Rhamondre Stevenson's fantasy appeal. However, if Montgomery is able to play, Stevenson's pass-catching role should remain somewhat limited. While Montgomery himself would be an extremely shaky Week 1 play, Stevenson's fantasy managers should pay close attention to Montgomery's status.

I’ll have to see it to believe it. That is, TyMo being relevant, not active. GB used him for a minute, but the Jets didn’t.
Then, if he does play, he has to avoid being injured again. Stevenson owners need not worry…or at least, worry about Harris, not TyMo.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll have to see it to believe it. That is, TyMo being relevant, not active. GB used him for a minute, but the Jets didn’t.
Then, if he does play, he has to avoid being injured again. Stevenson owners need not worry…or at least, worry about Harris, not TyMo.
Kind of non-news. It's not like the Patriots aren't going to have three active RBs no matter what.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed with TKO and Wil.

IF McD was still around and there actually was a real 'James White' role to be had, I'd be concerned as to whether TyMo played or not, but, as is, so long as both Harris and Stevenson are active, I can't fathom a 3rd RB getting more than 2-4 touches..if there's even a 3rd one active to begin with.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all these years, we still don't know to never believe a word that comes out of BB's (aka: The Genius) mouth? ;)

depp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting a new thread for every random news thought is what would be nonsensical.

Take for instance, your worry about this decade long thread… we will get to look back and laugh about it in a few years. ;)

Can’t get that in a thread that maxes out at four posts about Sony Michel being cut from the Fins.

Thank you,

View attachment 307249
A yearly one would suffice. If you go back and read this thread from 7 years ago or longer than you need a better life bro

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here we go. Anyone out there a bettin' man?

Darren Waller (hamstring, contract) said he plans to play in Sunday's Week 1 game against the Chargers.​

Waller sat out much of training camp with a hamstring issue and has been looking for a new contract for most of the offseason. Despite his recent absences, the veteran tight end returned to practice after a change in agents last week and appears set for his Week 1 matchup against the Chargers. When asked about his contract status by Raiders beat reporter Vincent Bonsignore, Waller said, "Whether it goes one way or it doesn't, I'll be playing football." The veteran tight end dealt with a myriad of injuries last season, but still averaged 60.5 yards per game when healthy. One of the few elite fantasy tight ends in the league, fantasy managers can start him with confidence in Week 1.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A yearly one would suffice. If you go back and read this thread from 7 years ago or longer than you need a better life bro

I like this one just fine, thanks.

We’re all very sorry we’ve hurt your feelings in the thread you decided to jump into at page 860.

I wont remark about the quality of life one could achieve by avoiding jumping in a thread to complain about it having started seven years ago that most of us are still in multiple leagues together since before it started.

Thank you

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one. Whatever happened to Sterling Shepard?

ESPN's Jordan Raanan reports Sterling Shepard (Achilles) plans to play against the Titans in Week 1.​

Shepard was activated from the PUP list in late August after tearing his Achilles in December. He'll be hard to trust with the Giants passing game a bit of a mystery. Especially while we try to understand how much, if any, of his speed was lost to the injury. But he's by far the most consistent Giants receiver when he plays, and it wouldn't be surprising if he eventually worked his way into the WR3 conversation this season.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I understand your problem. If you don't like this, start your own thread.

Pretty simple solution, don't ya think?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one. Whatever happened to Sterling Shepard?

ESPN's Jordan Raanan reports Sterling Shepard (Achilles) plans to play against the Titans in Week 1.​

Shepard was activated from the PUP list in late August after tearing his Achilles in December. He'll be hard to trust with the Giants passing game a bit of a mystery. Especially while we try to understand how much, if any, of his speed was lost to the injury. But he's by far the most consistent Giants receiver when he plays, and it wouldn't be surprising if he eventually worked his way into the WR3 conversation this season.
He was never all that great, but Daniel Jones is what happened

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sad dr who GIF

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's something oddly soothing about that factoid, comforting almost..

But then I remember that schmucks like Geno Smith, Flacco/Wilson, Marriota, Trubs, Mills, Daniel Jones, Carson Wentz, Tua, Fields, and Goff will all be under center week one, and I wonder, meh..maybe the rookies playing ain't a terrible idea