• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh...another season, another Kittle injury...

George Kittle (groin) did not practice Wednesday.​

Kittle was injured in Monday's practice earlier this week and is now sidelined. Coach Kyle Shanahan said they're going to take it "day by day" after Kittle "did not feel good" Wednesday. Kittle could end up being a game-time call for the Week 1 opener against the Bears. If he isn't able to play, it would raise the floors for Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk.
Yeah I'm off the Kittle train ( still own him in one league) he just can't stay healthy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kittle was injured in Monday's practice earlier this week and is now sidelined. Coach Kyle Shanahan said they're going to take it "day by day" after Kittle "did not feel good" Wednesday. Kittle could end up being a game-time call for the Week 1 opener against the Bears. If he isn't able to play, it would raise the floors for Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk.
That’s why I never draft him. Add in the fact that Lance has not been impressive so far.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck me, I actually got him late in the 4th in the Too Long League.............I guess that's why he was still there........

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Insider Jordan Schultz reports that Ken Walker (hernia) is "highly likely" to miss Week 1's game against the Broncos.​

Walker did not participate in practice on Tuesday, and this report seems to set up that he will miss today's practice as well. Seattle's main back against Denver in Week 1 will likely be Rashaad Penny. Penny enters Week 1 16th in RotoPat's rankings and 30th in Matthew Berry's ranks. The volume should be good, but the Broncos are heavy road favorites.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Allen Lazard (ankle) did not practice Thursday.​

Matt LaFleur told assembled reporters that "they'd see" if Lazard participated in practice Thursday. He didn't. Lazard's status for Week 1 will depend on what kind of work he can get in on Friday, but managers should be making contingency plans. Sammy Watkins and Romeo Doubs would appear to be in line for extra targets if Lazard doesn't suit up.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports J.K. Dobbins' (knee) Week 1 status is expected to be decided Friday.​

The word comes from coach John Harbaugh himself. Reading between the lines, Dobbins has seemed on the wrong side of questionable, and the injury report dictates that the Ravens are honest on Friday. We would not be surprised to see an early rule out. In that event, Rapsheet has reported that Kenyan Drake is expected to be the "de facto starter" whenever Dobbins misses time, but we know Mike Davis will also have something to say about that. Stay tuned.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rondale Moore was forced from Thursday's practice with a hamstring injury and is undergoing an MRI.​

That qualifies as a "yikes." It is most unwelcome news for a team trying to weather DeAndre Hopkins' suspension, one slated for an opening-week shootout with the Chiefs. The in-practice injury comes as Zach Ertz battles through a calf issue leaving him questionable for Week 1. Were Moore to sit — the presence of an MRI is ominous — it would be Marquise Brown and not much else, with A.J. Green and Antoine Wesley the next men up. If you were counting on Moore was a WR3/4, it is time to start making other plans.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Allen Lazard (ankle) did not practice Thursday.​

Matt LaFleur told assembled reporters that "they'd see" if Lazard participated in practice Thursday. He didn't. Lazard's status for Week 1 will depend on what kind of work he can get in on Friday, but managers should be making contingency plans. Sammy Watkins and Romeo Doubs would appear to be in line for extra targets if Lazard doesn't suit up.
I should have started Watkins over ARob

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have started Watkins over ARob
Hard to know in advance that ARob would get so few targets. I'm surprised. Watkins looking like a shoo-in for targets, though, yes.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to know in advance that ARob would get so few targets. I'm surprised. Watkins looking like a shoo-in for targets, though, yes.
its all good in my money league the other team sat the bills lol:suds:

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Allen Robinson caught 1-of-2 targets for 12 yards in the Rams' Week 1 loss to the Bills.​

Score one for Matt Nagy. Trying to put a troubling 2021 behind him, Robinson was instead a ghostly presence for a Rams offense that badly needed a second target to emerge behind Cooper Kupp. Robinson drew only one look in the game's first 59 minutes, while his second was a no-chance end zone prayer with 0:41 remaining. The few times the NBC cameras found Robinson, he was in a crowd of defenders not separating. It was one game, but the exact opposite performance Robinson needed to quell concerns that he is declining. Dealing with an elite Bills defense tonight, Robinson will get some WR3 benefit of the doubt for Week 2 against the rebuilding Falcons.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network after the game on their start / sit ticker had the Bills as the #1 sit. Glad I didn't listen in the 2 leagues I have the Bills
Kind of surprising to suggest that since there were reports of Stafford having shoulder issues just days before the game.

Had more than a feeling the Bills would win. Didnt think theyd win so easily.

Experts schmexperts.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of surprising to suggest that since there were reports of Stafford having shoulder issues just days before the game.

Had more than a feeling the Bills would win. Didnt think theyd win so easily.

Experts schmexperts.
No doubts

You'd think an 'expert' would understand that a D/ST gets their points from turnovers and sacks, points allowed has become a secondary concern (in most leagues anyways, everyone scores 28 these days). Stafford does throw INT's, , the Rams had Oline ?'s, and Buffalo significantly beefed up an already good pass rush. Not sure why anyone would say to sit them