• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish they'd disclose the terms...Denver Boys say its Drew Lock, Shelby Harris, and possibly Noah Fant...plus the #9 and maybe additional first rounders

Reports are- 2 #1's, 2 #2's, a #5, and three players, Lock and Harris confirmed as two of the 3

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friggin Noah Fant...the ONE Bronco I have any stock in, ANYWHERE, and he follows Drew Lock to Seattle, where there is now, no QB, just like in Denver..fml

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friggin Noah Fant...the ONE Bronco I have any stock in, ANYWHERE, and he follows Drew Lock to Seattle, where there is now, no QB, just like in Denver..fml
How you feel about RW prospects in Denver? I'm likely open to trading him in leagues I own him. :rolleyes:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you feel about RW prospects in Denver? I'm likely open to trading him in leagues I own him. :rolleyes:
Will, I dunno about Havkett and the OC...their resume is entirely Rodgers and What'shisname GB HC...that being said...RW will command Juedy's respect and if he can't get him to produce, he's a bust. But Juedy, Sutton, Patrick, Hamler, AlbertO...plus Williams? The pieces are there for RW to have a huge run, if the system allows it.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
although, I 'm not so sure RW will appreciate the Denver Oline situation. It's not much, if any, better than Seattle's. Possibly not worse though.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I was been a stickler with Metcalf in Old School.

CMac better stay healthy for me this year.
One of the few leagues I don't own RW or any Seahawks player although I did try to trade for Metcalf.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I was been a stickler with Metcalf in Old School.

CMac better stay healthy for me this year.
I'll give ya a shiny nickel for him :)

One good thing, Drew Lock does have a big arm..he's just never really been asked to do much with it in Denver. Now..where that big arm throws the ball?? HOpefully DK works on his tracking skills

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shockingly quite in here for a day featuring a Russel Wilson trade, and multiple franchise tags assigned.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't understand what the entire EFF the Cowboys are doing. Restructure Cooper (I have to assume he's refusing to or else why not?)., and cut Demarcus Lawrence for your cap space, and for the love of all things holy, why the F are you giving the franchise tag to Dalton Schultz?? yes he did have a good year, but he's a schmuck, a product of being the last man at the position standing, while sharing the field with Cooper, Lamb, Gallup and Cedrick Wilson in the most pass happy offense in the league. Virtually any TE in the league could've done what he did. There s is zero special about him in any level of physical ability. For Gawd's sake, let him walk and you could probably sign Gronk for less, and have a better athlete in that spot.

ugghhh..I just don't get it