• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you are talking to a guy that traded Rodgers and the 2.5 for Watson and Gallup in the off-season.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams coach Sean McVay said he believes Darrell Henderson is "an every-down back" but emphasized "needing to make sure he can stay durable."​

"It's never been an 'ability' question with Henderson," McVay expressed. "It’s about, 'How do we keep him available?' I can promise you you’re not seeing Henderson in a preseason game.” He also reiterated that the team isn't immediately exploring the veteran route following Cam Akers' (Achilles') injury. With Henderson's health at the forefront of McVay's approach, Xavier Jones and Jake Funk should be drafted as late-round ambiguous additions in hopes either emerge in a lesser role behind the former. Henderson should still be viewed as a middling/low-end RB2 in summer re-drafts, surging up boards ahead of Week 1 if the organization still hasn't added competition at that point.

so youre going with a new QB who has never played with any of these dudes before and the guy you're planning on lining up next to him or behind him for 3 downs isn't going to to see any preseason reps?
Brilliant

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Rodgers reporting today, I can finally comfortably say I was right.

Doesn’t mean I wasn’t stressed this offseason.
Considering the concession agreement he agreed to in order to report basically assures his departure next year...yes you were right, but it certainly wasn't because of a lack of effort on his part to get the hell outta Dodge.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the concession agreement he agreed to in order to report basically assures his departure next year...yes you were right, but it certainly wasn't because of a lack of effort on his part to get the hell outta Dodge.
He just didnt have the leverage some pretended he had. After they didnt trade him during the draft I was nearly certain he would be back or retire. We all know he thinks too much of himself to just walk away so playing one more year was the obvious choice. I will gladly take a ig trade for him next offseason. Also if he reworks his deal enough, we might be able to resign Adams before next ofseason.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this has been discussed already somewhere this offseason... But the implications this has on a fantasy roster could be huge

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just didnt have the leverage some pretended he had. After they didnt trade him during the draft I was nearly certain he would be back or retire. We all know he thinks too much of himself to just walk away so playing one more year was the obvious choice. I will gladly take a ig trade for him next offseason. Also if he reworks his deal enough, we might be able to resign Adams before next ofseason.
Will Adams resign without Rodgers though? I'm split as to my thoughts. At 28, depending on the deal length, it could be his last big chance to have a major payday. Which, I guess, could be just fine for GB, if they have the money, and the desire to commit long term. But if they only want a 2-3 year extension, he'll be looking for another later on, and 2-3 years with Love throwing him the ball, might suffocate his numbers, thus driving his value on the next contract into the crapper.

But, if they are willing to give him a 5-6 year deal, meaning his next deal will be in his mid 30s, he'll know that that's his last big one, as no one is going to sign a 34+ year old receiver to an elite value contract.

It's an interesting query...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Adams resign without Rodgers though? I'm split as to my thoughts. At 28, depending on the deal length, it could be his last big chance to have a major payday. Which, I guess, could be just fine for GB, if they have the money, and the desire to commit long term. But if they only want a 2-3 year extension, he'll be looking for another later on, and 2-3 years with Love throwing him the ball, might suffocate his numbers, thus driving his value on the next contract into the crapper.

But, if they are willing to give him a 5-6 year deal, meaning his next deal will be in his mid 30s, he'll know that that's his last big one, as no one is going to sign a 34+ year old receiver to an elite value contract.

It's an interesting query...
As soon as the Rodgers news broke he reopened his discussions with the team or at least his willingness to negotiate. He performed with Brett Hundley so I am not concerned about his numbers with Love. However he could be so who knows.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aaron Rodgers was present for the start of Packers training camp.​

Rodgers sauntered into the team facility Tuesday morning after months of brinksmanship. It was only in June that the Jordan Love era appeared to be underway in Green Bay. But last-minute negotiations that could ensure Rodgers can escape the Packers snake pit after this season locked him in for one last ride in Green Bay. Rodgers' redraft ADP is sure to jump in the coming days, along with Davante Adams and Aaron Jones. Though his career-high 9.1 percent touchdown rate from 2020 is sure to fall a bit in 2021, Rodgers should be among the first non-rushing QBs off the draft board this summer.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers are going to bring Cobb back too. This is gonna be interesting.

Also they cut two QBs today. Bortles and some camp body.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers are going to bring Cobb back too. This is gonna be interesting.

Also they cut two QBs today. Bortles and some camp body.
That's good news for those down on the Anthony Miller deal a few days back. If that goes down, Miller is basically assured the #2 role behind Cooks, unless he falls on his face and let's Coutee beat him out

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 more criminal complaints in Houston against Watson...damn
2 of those are by women who didn't sue Watson.......at least yet. Which makes this look even darker for Watson future. He may end up in prison.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 of those are by women who didn't sue Watson.......at least yet. Which makes this look even darker for Watson future. He may end up in prison.
i was discussing this with a friend the other day. I’m curious how they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Don’t get me wrong there is a clear pattern of POS behavior here but how can they prove anything criminal.

it could be that it’s been out so long that I’ve forgotten details but weren’t most of the complaints that he exposed himself and tried to get them to stick their fingers in his ass?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was discussing this with a friend the other day. I’m curious how they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Don’t get me wrong there is a clear pattern of POS behavior here but how can they prove anything criminal.

it could be that it’s been out so long that I’ve forgotten details but weren’t most of the complaints that he exposed himself and tried to get them to stick their fingers in his ass?
It'd come down to finding enough evidence that they could file charges, and at that point, it's a game of who is better at convincing the jury what they say is true?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a he said, she said no matter what and like Treff said, if there was enough evidence for it to go to trial then it would be whoever can convince the jury, although I highly doubt it would ever make it that far if he throws enough money at it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if this is real but LOL