• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Aaron Jones. Drops a wide open TD that would have tied up my fantasy matchup
Could be worse- I had Jones and my opponent had J Williams. Went from a favorite to a loser real quick!

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vin Kamara (ankle) is out for Week 7 against the Bears.
This was inevitable after missing Friday's practice. The Saints will slide Latavius Murray into the starting lineup, and he's a viable RB2 plug-and-play even in a tough matchup. Jared Cook will also be sidelined, so Michael Thomas is a near-lock for 10+ targets. Consider Kamara week to week with his high-ankle injury.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm opening up a bottle of bourbon for all the Chase Edmonds owners that left him on their bench today after the Cardinals announced this morning Johnson was active and would play.

Come join me! Also, fuck you Arizona. Johnson has had like 2 carries. Should have just sat him on the inactive list if that's all you're giving him

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm opening up a bottle of bourbon for all the Chase Edmonds owners that left him on their bench today after the Cardinals announced this morning Johnson was active and would play.

Come join me! Also, fuck you Arizona. Johnson has had like 2 carries. Should have just sat him on the inactive list if that's all you're giving him
Yeah that’s a tough one.

I played Minshew over Brissette thinking the garbage cincy defense would get Minshew mania back on track

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leage 1 in first place, playing the last place team

Kyler murray craps the bed in a great matchup
Evan Engram is the only tight end to not light up the cardinals
David johnson does not play
Kirk is announced inactive today, played singletary who gets 7 touches.......
B Cooks duds in a juicy matchup as did all rams WR's even when goff had a nice day.

WTF talk about 5 guys with GOLD GOLD GOLD matchups

League 2 in first, playing last place again! 2 qb league PPR

Mahomes gets hurt
Watson plays terrible
David Johnson doesnt play
Tyler boyd catches 5 of 14 targets
Marlon mack gets 20+ touches in a good matchup and does nothing
Evan Engram duds

Some of the same guys but again great matchups.........

what a day

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a miracle..down 14 and I have Ertz, opponent has kicker Elliot.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Follow up; the Cardinals said post-game they planned to use DJ as an emergency back, yet still played him for some reason at the start of the game.

Fuck you, Arizona.

Also, Melvin Gordon is ass. Can the Chargers go back to Ekeler full time so he can be a top end RB1 like he was earlier this year? I'd appreciate that very much. No one needs to see Gordon average 2 yards a carry and fumble at the goal line.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo just needs to give Ekeler WR eligibility and I'll be happy.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
garbage time points is ova:suds:

cording to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Matt Ryan is believed to be dealing with a sprained right ankle.
Ryan departed in a walking boot Sunday and will head for further tests Monday, which should confirm his sprained ankle. Per Rapoport, the injury is something Ryan can "manage," suggesting he could be available for Week 8. If he guts it out against the Seahawks this week, Ryan would then have the Falcons' Week 9 bye to get healthy. Journeyman Matt Schaub replaced Ryan after his exit Sunday against the Rams. That was the Falcons' fifth straight defeat.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rut roh:suds:

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, it's "hard to imagine" Adam Thielen (hamstring) playing against the Redskins in Week 8.
By all accounts, Thielen's hamstring injury doesn't appear to be a major setback, though he won't have much time to recover with Minnesota back to work Thursday night against the Redskins. The short turnaround obviously works against Thielen and the Vikings probably won't need him playing at home against a lesser opponent. Perhaps Thielen will receive good news from Monday's MRI but Rapoport still believes there's a "real possibility" he sits this one out. If he does, it would be his first career absence.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rut roh:suds:

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, it's "hard to imagine" Adam Thielen (hamstring) playing against the Redskins in Week 8.
By all accounts, Thielen's hamstring injury doesn't appear to be a major setback, though he won't have much time to recover with Minnesota back to work Thursday night against the Redskins. The short turnaround obviously works against Thielen and the Vikings probably won't need him playing at home against a lesser opponent. Perhaps Thielen will receive good news from Monday's MRI but Rapoport still believes there's a "real possibility" he sits this one out. If he does, it would be his first career absence.

:hope:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*raises hand*

Didn't get that memo. I had fucking Kirk starting in my flex, who had zero. Who was sitting my bench? Chase Edmonds. I would have won if I started him...fml.

I'm so damn unlucky this year in this league. Lost by 2 points, 3 points. One guy scores 189 on me. The last place guy scores his season high against me WITHOUT Barkley. I lose again this week bc the guy has fucking Darren Waller.

I'm done. Fuck this shit!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder if DJ injury is more serious than thought
Heard they are bringing in another RB to work out, so it is possible. I can't remember which RB, though.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver radio hosts claim that their sources say its probable Manny Sanders is traded before the deadline next Tuesday. They point to Philly as a likely landing spot.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver radio hosts claim that their sources say its probable Manny Sanders is traded before the deadline next Tuesday. They point to Philly as a likely landing spot.
I wouldnt mind giving up at 5th for him at all.