• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Minshew guy...he doesn't look too bad. Not bad at all, actually.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Minshew guy...he doesn't look too bad. Not bad at all, actually.
It’s funny. I do t think he cares so he just rips it. However it works for him. They keep feeding LF and I’ll be happy. Let him rock the PA as long as LF eats!

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
engals placed WR John Ross (clavicle) on injured reserve.
Ross can't catch a break in terms of injuries; he'll be sidelined a minimum of eight games before being eligible to return from I.R. Ross left with a shoulder injury this past Monday night and has been diagnosed with a collarbone issue. Ross can now be dropped in season-long leagues. The Bengals signed WR Stanley Morgan off their practice squad to take Ross' spot.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
engals placed WR John Ross (clavicle) on injured reserve.
Ross can't catch a break in terms of injuries; he'll be sidelined a minimum of eight games before being eligible to return from I.R. Ross left with a shoulder injury this past Monday night and has been diagnosed with a collarbone issue. Ross can now be dropped in season-long leagues. The Bengals signed WR Stanley Morgan off their practice squad to take Ross' spot.
Keep an eye on that Stanley Morgan. I ain't saying go out and get him, maybe not even in a dynasty format...but definitely put him on your watch list/keep him in mind...dudes a gamer who just missed too much time in preseason

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep an eye on that Stanley Morgan. I ain't saying go out and get him, maybe not even in a dynasty format...but definitely put him on your watch list/keep him in mind...dudes a gamer who just missed too much time in preseason
I loved him and wanted the Packers to bring him in

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody have insight on Jets TE Chris Herndon and if he'll have playable value this week? He comes off suspension and can play this week.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody have insight on Jets TE Chris Herndon and if he'll have playable value this week? He comes off suspension and can play this week.
So far, sounds like its no sure thing he's e en active this week. But, regardless, theres not a single Jet I'd confidently say would be valuable ANY week, including playing the Phins. Maybe once Darnold gets over his vaginosis and has a game or two to get get back in "game shape. Maybe not

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone taking a flier on zay jones, he goes right into a starter role, where his onl competition is waller ad t-will

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His competition is a QB reluctant to throw outside the numbers...that and his stone hands
yeah i know this is just my thought process.

-high draft pick, drafted into a bad situation, poor coaching and development
-organization brought in a whole new offense they didnt develop to suit qb
-Gruden wasnt expecting to win games, but now is 3-2, he lost AB. His #1 is banged up and was primarily a deep threat before this season
-Oak's #2 is now a once after thought TE
-Gruden realized they can maybe make some noise, and has no wr's, so he trades for the upside jones had.

I mean is crazy for gruden to give jones a real shot.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland's #1, is a former after thought WR, who switched to TE and immediately began starting games, but who's been suspended or on IR too often to garner much thought.

Think you got everything else dead on balls accurate.

Side note:
If they activate Demornay Pierson El, A) they're throwing in the towel and B) they'd have "Zay Jones" without spending the draft pick
:)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland's #1, is a former after thought WR, who switched to TE and immediately began starting games, but who's been suspended or on IR too often to garner much thought.

Think you got everything else dead on balls accurate.

Side note:
If they activate Demornay Pierson El, A) they're throwing in the towel and B) they'd have "Zay Jones" without spending the draft pick
:)
so you're saying there is a chance:suds:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i know this is just my thought process.

-high draft pick, drafted into a bad situation, poor coaching and development
-organization brought in a whole new offense they didnt develop to suit qb
-Gruden wasnt expecting to win games, but now is 3-2, he lost AB. His #1 is banged up and was primarily a deep threat before this season
-Gruden realized they can maybe make some noise, and has no wr's, so he trades for the upside jones had.

I mean is crazy for gruden to give jones a real shot.

I absolutely love Zay Jones. I think he’ll thrive in Oakland. I’m not sure if he’s got a spot on my team right now (I could drop Mattison but no rush to do so with Jones on Bye this week) but I may roster him as a priority free agent pickup next Wednesday depending on how things shake out.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So far, sounds like its no sure thing he's e en active this week. But, regardless, theres not a single Jet I'd confidently say would be valuable ANY week, including playing the Phins. Maybe once Darnold gets over his vaginosis and has a game or two to get get back in "game shape. Maybe not

For anyone interested in Herndon, news today he pulled a hamstring last Friday running routes. Even though he's coming off suspension, there's a chance the injury will likely prevent him from playing this week

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley likely out this week