• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is wrong with Diggs?

6 catches in 3 games?
He was open a couple of times in the Packers game but Cousins is garbage. The few times he did get a target the defense was there. He's lucky he has the one TD from the Packers game. The ball went right through Jaire's hands.

I think he will bounce back but I dont think he will put up huge numbers with Cousins at the helm.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was open a couple of times in the Packers game but Cousins is garbage. The few times he did get a target the defense was there. He's lucky he has the one TD from the Packers game. The ball went right through Jaire's hands.

I think he will bounce back but I dont think he will put up huge numbers with Cousins at the helm.

Just benched him in one of my leagues this week in favor of Kirk.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just benched him in one of my leagues this week in favor of Kirk.
I own him in a 16 team league and his stats really stick me off. Thus far I've won despite him stinking it up. Would love to bench him but my bench WRs are D. Robinson, Ginn and Albert Washington and Quinn. I may insert Robinson.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin,

It was a good run. You did so good for our team for 3 weeks...hopefully 4 weeks. If you didn't know already Melvin is taking your spot and he is not on my team...I think you should injury him in practice...actually please do that..do it for me. Our team depends on you playing, your backups on our team are Aaron and Damien. You are much better than those guys Austin. This sickens me. Well best of luck to you Austin and I hope to see you soon. I love you man.

Sincerely,

A desperate fantasy owner and your #1 fan

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin,

It was a good run. You did so good for our team for 3 weeks...hopefully 4 weeks. If you didn't know already Melvin is taking your spot and he is not on my team...I think you should injury him in practice...actually please do that..do it for me. Our team depends on you playing, your backups on our team are Aaron and Damien. You are much better than those guys Austin. This sickens me. Well best of luck to you Austin and I hope to see you soon. I love you man.

Sincerely,

PS Austin, while you are hurting Melvin, could you please maybe pull a hammy or even an ACL tear would be fine (better in fact) and maybe miss 4-6 weeks.
Signed,
A guy who thought Justin Jackson was the one to own

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin,

Sincerely,

I approve this message

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS Austin, while you are hurting Melvin, could you please maybe pull a hammy or even an ACL tear would be fine (better in fact) and maybe miss 4-6 weeks.
Signed,
A guy who thought Justin Jackson was the one to own

i approve this message

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin,

Sincerely,

FWIW, I think Ekeler will have some weekly flex value, especially in deeper leagues. He's too good to keep off the field. You just can't expect leading fantasy RB from him (which he's close to right now) anymore

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, I think Ekeler will have some weekly flex value, especially in deeper leagues. He's too good to keep off the field. You just can't expect leading fantasy RB from him (which he's close to right now) anymore

Yeah you're right but it still saddens me

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Barnett is deserving of a nice cut block to let him know that shit isn’t cool. Fuck that guy

Not advocating to hurt him. Just to let
Him know he can be vulnerable

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Barnett is deserving of a nice cut block to let him know that shit isn’t cool. Fuck that guy

Not advocating to hurt him. Just to let
Him know he can be vulnerable
Nothing standing in Jones's way this week...possibly multiple weeks

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• JONATHAN HILLIMANRB, NEW YORK GIANTS

Giants promoted RB Jonathan Hilliman to the 53-man roster.
    A 23-year-old UDFA out of Rutgers, Hilliman gets the first crack at No. 3 duties behind Wayne Gallman and Elijhaa Penny as the G-Men wait on Saquon Barkley (ankle) to heal. Needless to say, it's not a good situation. The Giants might have been better off signing a veteran free agent. Hilliman took the rock 25 times for 80 yards (3.2 YPC) and two scores this preseason, adding 6/36 as a pass catcher. He averaged a dreadful 3.5 yards per carry on 485 college totes between Boston College and Rutgers.

Sep 26, 2019, 5:23 PM ET

more power to gallman

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?? Wouldn't be so sure. Dude could easily take his job, just as easily as anyone else they would've signed
you could say that in alot of situations. You can twist it the other way as a vote of confidence they arent bringing anyone in

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you could say that in alot of situations. You can twist it the other way as a vote of confidence they arent bringing anyone in
Outside of Miami or TB, I don't think you can say that in hardly any other sitiations.

True, it could be viewed that way, I choose to look at it as "why bother with bringing someone in? we aren't winning anything this year, and Saquon will be back later, may as well save the money and pay an UDFA a prorated rookie minimum"