• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, and that's where the Denver radio hosts smoke crack, they think he's worth no less than a third
Didnt get just get hurt too?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah...they need to keep Bortles North

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the Panthers ship Cam somewhere..anywhere, I'll be fine. Oakland won't take him, its Carr or a #1 pick next year. Dallas won't either, Prescott or bust there..all other destinations make me happy.
And Cam leaving town gives me the QB throwing to a trio of electric offensive weapons in most of my dynasties, for a waiver pickup each....fingers crossed

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free agent RB C.J. Anderson will work out for the Raiders on Monday.
It's unclear what role CJA could have in the Raiders offense. The last thing Josh Jacobs needs is another RB to take away his stranglehold on early-down work. Jalen Richard and DeAndre Washington each offer theoretical three-down ability as backup RBs.

tenor (6).gif

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free agent RB C.J. Anderson will work out for the Raiders on Monday.
It's unclear what role CJA could have in the Raiders offense. The last thing Josh Jacobs needs is another RB to take away his stranglehold on early-down work. Jalen Richard and DeAndre Washington each offer theoretical three-down ability as backup RBs.

View attachment 220587
uh oh...does that mean JAcobs camp better prepare for him missing time?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots acquired WR Mohamed Sanu from the Falcons in exchange for a 2020 second-round pick.
New England reportedly offered a second-round pick for Sanu before the draft and the Falcons turned them down. Now 1-6 and projected to be $8.7 million over the 2020 salary cap, Atlanta had no choice but to begin shedding weight. Sanu's departure is the first domino to fall and clears around $3.7 million from Atlanta's books this year (and $10.2 million in all). The versatile slot wideout is expected to be active against Cleveland in Week 8 but likely won't be fully integrated into New England's offense until their Week 10 bye. Expect more roster news to follow as this acquisition puts the Patriots $1.2 million over the cap this season. Russell Gage will take over for Sanu in Atlanta moving forward, while either Phillip Dorsett or Josh Gordon (pending the severity of his ankle injury) are now on the outside looking in with the Patriots.
Is gage worth a pick up?:suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what does this do for Sutton's value or the other Broncos WR's? I mean their passing game has never been a huge threat but Sutton has been a high target guy and now he is a clear #1. Does he see double coverage now? I'm not even sure who the other Bronco receivers are lol

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what does this do for Sutton's value or the other Broncos WR's? I mean their passing game has never been a huge threat but Sutton has been a high target guy and now he is a clear #1. Does he see double coverage now? I'm not even sure who the other Bronco receivers are lol
Sutton is a set it and forget it WR2...that doesnt change IMO

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the answer to that lies with Drew Lock. The Sanders trade signals the white flag from John Elway, soon as Lock is eligible, he'll be starring. Could be good, could be horrendous.

Sutton becomes the undisputed #1, I'm not sure who fills the #2, I'm sure I'll be a rotation until someone established themselves. Hamilton most likely remains the slot.
But again, we're talking a Rookie QB that was passed over, by even the Broncos, TWICE, and who hasn't even practiced since late in the preseason

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now that the damn has broke, rumors flying around Denver that Chris Harris, Derrick Wolf among others are next. May wanna be wary of the Denver D too...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots acquired WR Mohamed Sanu from the Falcons in exchange for a 2020 second-round pick.
New England reportedly offered a second-round pick for Sanu before the draft and the Falcons turned them down. Now 1-6 and projected to be $8.7 million over the 2020 salary cap, Atlanta had no choice but to begin shedding weight. Sanu's departure is the first domino to fall and clears around $3.7 million from Atlanta's books this year (and $10.2 million in all). The versatile slot wideout is expected to be active against Cleveland in Week 8 but likely won't be fully integrated into New England's offense until their Week 10 bye. Expect more roster news to follow as this acquisition puts the Patriots $1.2 million over the cap this season. Russell Gage will take over for Sanu in Atlanta moving forward, while either Phillip Dorsett or Josh Gordon (pending the severity of his ankle injury) are now on the outside looking in with the Patriots.
Is gage worth a pick up?:suds:

I wouldn't unless you're in a super deep league and have a slot on your bench. Ryan could miss time which hurts Atlanta in general. When he does play, I bet the targets end up being split among Jones, Ridley and Hooper

He's their clear #1 wide out but the Broncos O is so bad, I wouldn't rate him as anything other than a high ceiling WR3. He's worth having and playing depending on the match up. No other Bronco pass catcher is worth owning atm

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the Panthers ship Cam somewhere..anywhere, I'll be fine. Oakland won't take him, its Carr or a #1 pick next year. Dallas won't either, Prescott or bust there..all other destinations make me happy.
And Cam leaving town gives me the QB throwing to a trio of electric offensive weapons in most of my dynasties, for a waiver pickup each....fingers crossed

For me, it's not even the Cam thing...this is what blows me away:

The Bears passed on Christian McCaffrey (eighth overall), Patrick Mahomes (10th) and Deshaun Watson (12th), each of them MVP candidates (or in Mahomes’ case, the reigning MVP as well).

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the answer to that lies with Drew Lock. The Sanders trade signals the white flag from John Elway, soon as Lock is eligible, he'll be starring. Could be good, could be horrendous.

Sutton becomes the undisputed #1, I'm not sure who fills the #2, I'm sure I'll be a rotation until someone established themselves. Hamilton most likely remains the slot.
But again, we're talking a Rookie QB that was passed over, by even the Broncos, TWICE, and who hasn't even practiced since late in the preseason
Sutton is WR11 in fantasy. He has to have exceeded all expectations at this point.