• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lord I hope so. I would love for the days of Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, Thurman Thomas, Kevin Mack and Byner, Betti's, Iron Head Heyward, Okoye, ...when RB's were RB's. If they were good at other stuff, great, if not? They still got the ball 20+ times a game and teams didn't screw around with "3rd down backs" or "committees" or specialty "roles". And when if a QB threw for 3750 yds and 30 TDs, it was because they were that damned good, not because they chucked it 40 tomes a game every week.
the whole game has changed, the rules, the concepts, the schemes..........its a passing league, and the rb's are an after though

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on game script though. I'd rather not gamble on that myself if a safer alternative is possible. Course at some point in the draft I'd be willing to take the plunge, most likely he's be long gone by then. Be A OK with me if that's the case. Let others take the gamble with a high pick based on a short spree of success.
ill plunge at a point too, no doubt, but i dont know that I want him as my 2, or if hes my two its because i went wr heavy , and took a tight end early

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on game script though. I'd rather not gamble on that myself if a safer alternative is possible. Course at some point in the draft I'd be willing to take the plunge, most likely he's be long gone by then. Be A OK with me if that's the case. Let others take the gamble with a high pick based on a short spree of success.
Titans D ain't too bad, and their division doesn't exactly have juggernauts offensively..Indy I guess. I ain't saying its anything more than 50/50, but if I were that HC..that'd be my game plan going in, every week

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the big gambling sites are off limits. I can do leagues that are private and use a independent pay site like league safe. Fantrax treasury I'm good to go on. Draft king, Fan duel forget about it. No can do. Sucks, but maybe it's saving me a ton of money IDK.:D
haha or u could be rich, what if u use paypal to fund? or is it location based blocking you

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha or u could be rich, what if u use paypal to fund? or is it location based blocking you
MY internet address identifies me as living in Washington. I'd have to use someone else to do everything, then send me the money when/if I win. Washington wants a cut, bigger then those states that have OKed FF gambling. It's about $. Washington loves it's tax money, can't get enough of it. They are playing hard ball.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans D ain't too bad, and their division doesn't exactly have juggernauts offensively..Indy I guess. I ain't saying its anything more than 50/50, but if I were that HC..that'd be my game plan going in, every week
So you'd be A OK with Henry as your RB2? I'd rather he be like RB3 at best, and RB4 would be more comfortable.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titan Up!

Attachments

• Snapchat-1637840744.jpg
    Snapchat-1637840744.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 2

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you'd be A OK with Henry as your RB2? I'd rather he be like RB3 at best, and RB4 would be more comfortable.
eehhh..I dunno about "ok", if it meant that I had a stud RB1, and 2 great WR's, yeah, I'd be great with him as my #2. If I'm going for a RB heavy approach, I'd probably prefer him to be my #3 or flex yes. But there aren't more 15 RB's I'd take over him, he's right in that 13-16 range for me. I'd take him over Fournette, Freeman and Cook..that's for sure. And I'm sure most would feel ok with them as their #2

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have 36 RBs ahead of Henry for your 2019 rankings or 36 you'd rather have than Henry?
That's hilarious
So you would draft him what round? Also do you wish him to be your RB2? Or would you rather draft some other RB for that spot? I'll be laughing if your putting Henry in as your Rb2, yes that would put a smile on my face if we are in the same league. Hopefully I play you the week the Titans fall behind.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eehhh..I dunno about "ok", if it meant that I had a stud RB1, and 2 great WR's, yeah, I'd be great with him as my #2. If I'm going for a RB heavy approach, I'd probably prefer him to be my #3 or flex yes. But there aren't more 15 RB's I'd take over him, he's right in that 13-16 range for me. I'd take him over Fournette, Freeman and Cook..that's for sure. And I'm sure most would feel ok with them as their #2
Well Fournette and D. Freeman are on my don't draft list, Cook for some reason I can't explain still interest me and I'd take him 10 out of 10 times in a draft over Henry.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you would draft him what round? Also do you wish him to be your RB2? Or would you rather draft some other RB for that spot? I'll be laughing if your putting Henry in as your Rb2, yes that would put a smile on my face if we are in the same league. Hopefully I play you the week the Titans fall behind.
Not speaking for Monkey..but..should the BATG draft fall my way (and it won't, I f'n know it won't) but ideally, I'd love to get Zeke at 1, follow it up with a WR duo like Hilton/Allen/Cooper/Green at the 2/3 turn, then pray Henry makes it to me at the 4/5 turn...but with these guys? He'll more than likely be gone

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Fournette and D. Freeman are on my don't draft list, Cook for some reason I can't explain still interest me and I'd take him 10 out of 10 times in a draft over Henry.
Cooks fragility alone would make me laugh and smile and I hope I was playing you in that league, not to mention I think Henry is just better. ;) :suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not speaking for Monkey..but..should the BATG draft fall my way (and it won't, I f'n know it won't) but ideally, I'd love to get Zeke at 1, follow it up with a WR duo like Hilton/Allen/Cooper/Green at the 2/3 turn, then pray Henry makes it to me at the 4/5 turn...but with these guys? He'll more than likely be gone
I recommend you pass on Green at the turn, just my :2cents:. Henry is just very unlikely to be on my roster, unless he becomes a value pick which is unlikely.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit on that plan..his current standard scoring ADP is 2.11...with RB hoarders, like these dudes, guess I won't be getting him

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recommend you pass on Green at the turn, just my :2cents:. Henry is just very unlikely to be on my roster, unless he becomes a value pick which is unlikely.
I'm hoping someone else takes that too, or I have my choice from at least 3 of em :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooks fragility alone would make me laugh and smile and I hope I was playing you in that league, not to mention I think Henry is just better. ;) :suds:
I will admit he's a risk, but talent wise he trumps Henry by a mile. I'm not looking to draft Cook by any means, it would be a value pick and IMO his value is way way more then Henry. In today's NFL where RBs that can catch and run are gold it's no contest between the two.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit he's a risk, but talent wise he trumps Henry by a mile. I'm not looking to draft Cook by any means, it would be a value pick and IMO his value is way way more then Henry. In today's NFL where RBs that can catch and run are gold it's no contest between the two.
I agree, it ain't :suds:

The best ability?? Availability