• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I'd start him on Revis island if he were %100, let alone questionable in a Monday night. He can sit on my bench this week, whether he plays or not
Yup................Andre gets the Island and Moncreif gets the targets..............I'm sitting him in both leagues, starting Gore in one and Moncreif in the other.............or Karlos, but I want to see one more week of "Bill's RB Run-A-Thon" and see where Karlos really fits..............too bad CJ.2K is getting the start, I own "The Other" Johnson in 3 leagues................

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome................still think I'll sit him though.............could just be a decoy out there.

(RotoWire) Hilton (knee) returned to practice Saturday and is listed as questionable for Monday's game against the Jets, the Indianapolis Star's Stephen Holder reports. Analysis: This was Hilton's first practice of the week. Coach Chuck Pagano said Hilton "looked good" in Saturday's session and he is optimistic his star receiver will be able to play in Monday night's game. While it certainly seems like everything is pointing toward Hilton playing in Week 2, the fact that it is a Monday night game puts owners in a somewhat precarious position.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilton.... It's like he's mocking me, making say screw it he's playing. Then he won't. And Charles Johnson did shot last week

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilton.... It's like he's mocking me, making say screw it he's playing. Then he won't. And Charles Johnson did shot last week
If he plays, he's playing at less than %100, if he plays he's playing against shadow coverage by Revis. If he plays, it doesn't matter, you aren't going to want to start him. Just forget he's on your team this week and roll with someone else. Don't let him mock you, stick him in the corner and forget about it.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he plays, he's playing at less than %100, if he plays he's playing against shadow coverage by Revis. If he plays, it doesn't matter, you aren't going to want to start him. Just forget he's on your team this week and roll with someone else. Don't let him mock you, stick him in the corner and forget about it.

In before he scores 2 touchdowns

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a Ty Hilton man crush

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be the part of FF we don't talk about much in preseason.

The "he's-not-100%-but-may-play" situations. Sometimes they get benched and it's too late to adjust your lineup. Other times, you play it safe and bench him, then he goes out and has a career day.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The "he's-not-100%-but-may-play" situations. Sometimes they get benched and it's too late to adjust your lineup. Other times, you play it safe and bench him, then he goes out and has a career day.
i know it disgusts me

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup got Evans in a league that starts just one WRs. Swapped him out for Cook, hope it works out.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup... it's not just games missed, but games Q.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this on ESPiN................the Browns have started at least 2 QB's in 14 straight seasons.........damn

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(RotoWire)Ivory (groin) is expected to play Monday against the Colts, according to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports.

Analysis: Ivory is officially listed as questionable after being limited in practice this week, but it sounds like it had more to do with ensuring he's fully rested than the injury possibly keeping him out. He's expected to get a full workload as the starter, with Bilal Powell getting a few third-down looks.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why I even watch this shit.............Berry and Hoss just ranked Stevie their number 5 waiver wire pick up....................is he on any WW that you guys see???? I did just pick him up in a 10 teamer but that league has a short bench..............