• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come march 13, Joe Flacco becomes a donkey. Won't know what the trade details are until then, but man, as a Raider fan..not only do I LOVE this, I truly hope Baltimore made them overpay, dearly

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come march 13, Joe Flacco becomes a donkey. Won't know what the trade details are until then, but man, as a Raider fan..not only do I LOVE this, I truly hope Baltimore made them overpay, dearly
4th round has been leaked

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind that no matter the length, this dude isnt gonna just step in the next week and grab half the load. He can't practice, he can't do anything in any official capacity with the team until activated

True, two weeks should be enough though. It's not like we're talking 20 touches here, he can take 10 pretty quick. Which would drop Chubb from about 25 to about 15.

Eagles, not to shoot holes in your view, but if Hunt is suspended for 10 games and then needs 2 weeks to get up to speed, that puts us at week 13 for meaningful work.

Week 13 borders on fantasy irrelevancy.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles, not to shoot holes in your view, but if Hunt is suspended for 10 games and then needs 2 weeks to get up to speed, that puts us at week 13 for meaningful work.

Week 13 borders on fantasy irrelevancy.
Not when he hacks a huge chunk out of Chubbs production just as the games start to actually matter.

If Hunt plays for the Browns this season it completely fucks Chubb up for the fantasy playoffs.

Fortunately, I suspect Dorsey is smart enough to turn Hunt into a draft pick and this all would be moot. But currently Chubb is a huge question mark for next December.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when he hacks a huge chunk out of Chubbs production just as the games start to actually matter.

If Hunt plays for the Browns this season it completely fucks Chubb up for the fantasy playoffs.

Fortunately, I suspect Dorsey is smart enough to turn Hunt into a draft pick and this all would be moot. But currently Chubb is a huge question mark for next December.
I would agree with most all of that. The playoffs are the question mark, but until it gets to be week ten-twelve, I put a much bigger emphasis on getting to the playoffs. Juicy playoff matchups and what not don't count for sqwat if you don't make the dance. But, yes, a concern that needs to be factored in.

I too think someone is getting dealt come draft day. Just a matter of who, to where, and hopefully the who isnt Duke (for Chubb owners..I'm sure Duke owners would love a trade)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
twitter is all ablaze with Odell to the Browns rumors

apparently he tweeted some emojis that mean he's keeping a secret and that he's happy about it, no clue what that means........kids these days!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
twitter is all ablaze with Odell to the Browns rumors

apparently he tweeted some emojis that mean he's keeping a secret and that he's happy about it, no clue what that means........kids these days!
Interesting rumor. I'm curious why a guy with O'Dell's personality would be "happy" about relocating to a place like Cleveland.
I can see the "what's gonna happen w/o Eli" and that Baker will be around for a LONG time... But, Cleveland?? OBJ definitely seems like a coastal kinda guy, NY, LA, SD, SF, MIA,... Definitely seems like a fish outta water in a blue collar Midwest setting

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting rumor. I'm curious why a guy with O'Dell's personality would be "happy" about relocating to a place like Cleveland.
I can see the "what's gonna happen w/o Eli" and that Baker will be around for a LONG time... But, Cleveland?? OBJ definitely seems like a coastal kinda guy, NY, LA, SD, SF, MIA,... Definitely seems like a fish outta water in a blue collar Midwest setting

Maybe Cleveland is just not going to be happy unless they are miserable. They finally got rid of Gordon so everything was way too quiet, so they sign Kareem Hunt and Odell Beckham and see if we can stir things up a bit.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jarvis Landry and him are best friends and they want to play together again.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't matter. Raiders will finish behind the Broncos...again!!!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Cleveland is just not going to be happy unless they are miserable. They finally got rid of Gordon so everything was way too quiet, so they sign Kareem Hunt and Odell Beckham and see if we can stir things up a bit.
Yea, plus let's not forget they drafted Callaway who has a looong history of off-field issues and is already in Stage 1 for a diluted piss test.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, plus let's not forget they drafted Callaway who has a looong history of off-field issues and is already in Stage 1 for a diluted piss test.
Hey now...leave the Gators out of this.

That guy was so frustrating as a Gator fan. All that talent and he just sabotaged himself on the regular

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of news today.
  1. LaFleur says the GB backfield will be a committee with Williams and Jones.
  2. Shanahan in SF pretty much said the same thing about Breida and McKinnon.
  3. Foles seems to be courted by JAX.
  4. And PIT says trading Antonio Brown to the NFC is most preferable.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of news today.
  1. LaFleur says the GB backfield will be a committee with Williams and Jones.
  2. Shanahan in SF pretty much said the same thing about Breida and McKinnon.
  3. Foles seems to be courted by JAX.
  4. And PIT says trading Antonio Brown to the NFC is most preferable.
Don’t forget harbaugh says Gus Edwards is #1 rb @TREFF

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll both be replaced by someone better is the point

Edit..well maybe not McCoy, I don't assume any good decisions from Daniel Snyder
Ya know, after Matt Forte's breakout season with the Bears, that notion of Forte being a true #1 RB was shot down by just about every expert on Chicago sports talk radio, including some ex-Bears players turned radio personality. Actually took about 3 years into Forte's career before that chatter stopped.

My point is, maybe Edwards has the same chip on his shoulder regardless of what the experts say.

Last edited: