• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they didn’t they had like a 6 and change cap hit, and if they do it’s like 10 they may as well see what happens
Could've played hard ball and approached a restructure, still could I suppose. Most the local yocals are definitely surprised, they all assumed a restructure or release was a forgone conclusion.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could've played hard ball and approached a restructure, still could I suppose. Most the local yocals are definitely surprised, they all assumed a restructure or release was a forgone conclusion.
Wel he said no to a restructure right? So it was release and eat the 6.5 mill. Or see what’s up for 10. If I understand things

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wel he said no to a restructure right? So it was release and eat the 6.5 mill. Or see what’s up for 10. If I understand things
Well hr told some random twitter user "no way Jose", might be different if John Elway is across the table from you and you're staring at finding a new job coming off a torn Achilles at over 30

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do..I dunno why, but I just can't stand RB's that can't do anything exciting, ever. Especially when you see playmakers, or at least potential playmakers toiling away in special teams or situational roles, while teams bang their heads against the wall with sloths.

Man you would have absolutely hated the watching the '72 Dolphins play. Still the only undefeated team, so we've got that going for us. LOL. Keep popping the champagne every year Larry Little, Paul Warfield, and Larry Csonka

champagne.jpg

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you would have absolutely hated the watching the '72 Dolphins play. Still the only undefeated team, so we've got that going for us. LOL. Keep popping the champagne every year Larry Little, Paul Warfield, and Larry Csonka

champagne.jpg
Different times..it worked back then because you didn't have to average 28+ pts a game. Hell they won 8 games where didn't get 28.

And, back in the '80's, I enjoyed that style too, although guys from there that ran similar, could still be exciting Dickerson, Dorset, Payton, Allen..hell even Kevin Mack was fun to watch

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hr told some random twitter user "no way Jose", might be different if John Elway is across the table from you and you're staring at finding a new job coming off a torn Achilles at over 30
i guess yeah, but for the million and lack of receiving options they have, i guess its worth the risk

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the news about Gurley possibly needing stem cell surgery for his knee? Whether he needs it or not, I wonder how much his fantasy value takes a hit?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the news about Gurley possibly needing stem cell surgery for his knee? Whether he needs it or not, I wonder how much his fantasy value takes a hit?
Did not hear, but obviously he had something going on.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not hear, but obviously he had something going on.
Sorry, the blurb referred to it as a "treatment" and not surgery. Still, seems like it definitely affected his usage at the end of 2018. Here's the quote from Rotoworld:

The Rams have Gurley on an preseason regimen to get his left knee back to full strength, though if the injury persists, the running back may be forced to undergo stem cell treatment. Fellow running backs Jamaal Charles and Knowshon Moreno have undergone similar procedures in recent years. Both players were coming back from torn ACLs, an injury Gurley suffered during his final year at Georgia. Teammate C.J. Anderson admitted recently that Gurley was "more hurt than we thought" which may explain why he played second fiddle to Anderson during the postseason. With Gurley's health in question, don't be surprised if the Rams add backfield depth this offseason.​

Rams may consider drastic option if Todd Gurley's knee regresses during offseason

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he's going to work the grill with Orleans Darkwa while Carlos Hyde and Isaiah Crowell man the drive-thru.

Hyde hasn’t been released yet, has he? I heard he likely would be, but hoping for a reprieve. Unemployment line getting long.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde hasn’t been released yet, has he? I heard he likely would be, but hoping for a reprieve. Unemployment line getting long.
I don't believe he has been released. I'm hoping he gets a reprieve too. (D2)

Saw an interesting stat on TJ Yeldon... He has 3rd-most receptions for RB in last 3 seasons combined. I'm hoping a team continues to use him that way.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No he hasn't, but they didn't play him much last year even when Fournette was hurt, why would they keep him now?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he hasn't, but they didn't play him much last year even when Fournette was hurt, why would they keep him now?
To be the back up once Yeldon is gone? Most likely not,but until he gets released there is hope.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens released Collins. Mmmm

Alex Collins Arrested in Baltimore County on Weapons, Narcotics Charges

During the initial contact with Collins the officer detected the odor of marijuana inside the vehicle. A probable cause search revealed a large glass jar on the front passenger side floorboard containing approximately 5 ounces of marijuana, the equivalent of approximately 141.75 grams (possession of under 10 grams of marijuana is considered personal use and punishable under Maryland law by a civil citation). A handgun was recovered from the front driver side floorboard. Collins was placed under arrest at 7:35 a.m.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Collins Arrested in Baltimore County on Weapons, Narcotics Charges

During the initial contact with Collins the officer detected the odor of marijuana inside the vehicle. A probable cause search revealed a large glass jar on the front passenger side floorboard containing approximately 5 ounces of marijuana, the equivalent of approximately 141.75 grams (possession of under 10 grams of marijuana is considered personal use and punishable under Maryland law by a civil citation). A handgun was recovered from the front driver side floorboard. Collins was placed under arrest at 7:35 a.m.
Aww shit, I knew I liked Collins.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man Gurley's knee sounds bad :eek:. I'm going to recommend you guys let him fall to my pick in the 2nd round. ;)