• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be fascinating to see how this plays out. It's a hard business sometimes.

Cardinals coach Bruce Arians questioned John Brown's place on the team if he is not able to overcome his sickle-cell issues.

Arians said he does not "have any choice" but to wait on Brown to fully recover, but even then the coach is not sure Brown can contribute. "If he can’t run long enough (after he returns)," Arians said, "you’ve got to replace him." The coach has never been one to mince words, but this is a particularly harsh comment considering the illness Brown is battling. Still, Arians is clearly at his wit's end with his receiver group, and it would not be surprising if changes are on the horizon. Brown is a risky pick in the ninth round.

Who's the biggest benefactor? JJ Nelson? Jaron Brown? Chad Williams?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if u believe arians it's jaron brown but he's not fast. he doesn't command respect while making very few catches. so probably jj nelson

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I had to choose, I'd go JJ. Perfect fit, not to mention next man up. Not to mention I've been on and off about holding the guy since last year. Chad's the potential future guy. Jaron Brown? Lol, who knows?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention the bad feelings this situation seems to be creating between the two.
Arians can talk a big game but IF healthy Brown is clearly the #2 on that game and butthurt feelings aside he's on the field lol

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone wanna get all revved up and agitated before you draft?

Read this:

Fantasy Football: 11 Players to Avoid in 2017

Sucks that it's a slideshow, and sucks that it may not be everything you wanna hear (I know I didn't!) and in the end, it is only another opinion...still, it makes for some thought provoking conversation at the very least.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arians can talk a big game but IF healthy Brown is clearly the #2 on that game and butthurt feelings aside he's on the field lol

I don't disagree with that at all. But there's always that "IF".

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone wanna get all revved up and agitated before you draft?

Read this:

Fantasy Football: 11 Players to Avoid in 2017

Sucks that it's a slideshow, and sucks that it may not be everything you wanna hear (I know I didn't!) and in the end, it is only another opinion...still, it makes for some thought provoking conversation at the very least.
Wow..i could have written that. Agree with all of out, except Abdullah.. and i can't argue with his raining in that instance either.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow..i could have written that. Agree with all of out, except Abdullah.. and i can't argue with his raining in that instance either.
He's been waiting on you to call and take him out for a while now...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler completed 3-of-6 passes for 24 yards in Thursday's preseason game.

The numbers don't tell the whole story, as Cutler had a 31-yard completion to DeVante Parker called back by penalty. The Dolphins also got trapped into a 3rd-and-27 thanks to a pair of holding calls. Cutler came out assertive, aggressively throwing the ball down the field and locking onto Parker like he was an Alshon Jeffery clone. It was two drives in a mid-August exhibition game, but it was promising. The Dolphins will remain run heavy, but their passing attack is going to look much different under aggressive Cutler than timid Ryan Tannehill.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler completed 3-of-6 passes for 24 yards in Thursday's preseason game.

The numbers don't tell the whole story, as Cutler had a 31-yard completion to DeVante Parker called back by penalty. The Dolphins also got trapped into a 3rd-and-27 thanks to a pair of holding calls. Cutler came out assertive, aggressively throwing the ball down the field and locking onto Parker like he was an Alshon Jeffery clone. It was two drives in a mid-August exhibition game, but it was promising. The Dolphins will remain run heavy, but their passing attack is going to look much different under aggressive Cutler than timid Ryan Tannehill.
Devante Parker is a stud if he stays healthy. I think defenses will still dictate a lot of throws Landry's way though. It's not like Cutler didn't complete a crazy number of throws to forte and also got some use out of Eddie royal.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles veterans at risk of getting cut | LeGarrette Blount, Patrick Robinson, Vinny Curry
I have Blount ranked pretty low.
But if he gets cut... you know Hoodie will come a-callin'....
And that will hose up a lot of rankings.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Blount ranked pretty low.
But if he gets cut... you know Hoodie will come a-callin'....
And that will hose up a lot of rankings.
i dont think hoodie will come a calling, but wtf is baltimore doing with that backfield..........

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boldin retires, Zay and JMatt just gained the WR targets in a run first offense