• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My assumption. . nothing more, but eerie that in his brief summary he mentions an exact topic and the exact players that we just debated on this very thread

That bastard! And he didn't use any of my pearls of wisdom?

Why, I oughta...

182ad20a9f74dd730f325452e1645044.gif

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gonna say - isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time we've found some awfully odd coincidences between topics discussed here before making it on their radar?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that is weird. I just assumed it was a coincidence at first but that is strange.

well, when you really consider it, it is probably more or less coincidental. I'd have to look it up, but remember reading about ancient civilizations that couldn't communicate with each other discovering/inventing things around the same time period. something along the lines of similar set of obstacles led to similar discoveries. I mean, we're at this just as long/hard as the guys that get paid to do it, not that big of a coincidence that we'd discuss/look into similar things at similar times.

Just the exact names/discussion on this one though....wow

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok who can write well, we know bandit can, lets draw up a letter

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not me...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok who can write well, we know bandit can, lets draw up a letter
Reading the intro, i thought it might be Milk.. kicked his best friend out of the league, wouldn't Tran you him for year because he started a QB on a bye, conned his own little brother out of TO for a couple scrubs

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the intro, i thought it might be Milk.. kicked his best friend out of the league, wouldn't Tran you him for year because he started a QB on a bye, conned his own little brother out of TO for a couple scrubs
it may be lol

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dese guys gots big troubles, folks.

Colts C Ryan Kelly (foot) will undergo surgery.

The team hoped to deal with the injury through rest, but Kelly apparently was not improving. Coach Chuck Pagano said the center will miss part of the regular season but declined to offer a more specific timetable. With very little behind Kelly on the depth chart -- Brian Schwenke (foot) remains on the PUP -- the Colts likely will look to bring someone in. They met with Jeremy Zuttah this week, but he looks set to return to the Ravens. Veteran Nick Mangold could be an option.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The team hoped to deal with the injury through rest, but Kelly apparently was not improving. Coach Chuck Pagano said the center will miss part of the regular season but declined to offer a more specific timetable. With very little behind Kelly on the depth chart -- Brian Schwenke (foot) remains on the PUP -- the Colts likely will look to bring someone in. They met with Jeremy Zuttah this week, but he looks set to return to the Ravens. Veteran Nick Mangold could be an option.

upload_2017-8-17_10-43-52.png

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ouch

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be fascinating to see how this plays out. It's a hard business sometimes.

Cardinals coach Bruce Arians questioned John Brown's place on the team if he is not able to overcome his sickle-cell issues.

Arians said he does not "have any choice" but to wait on Brown to fully recover, but even then the coach is not sure Brown can contribute. "If he can’t run long enough (after he returns)," Arians said, "you’ve got to replace him." The coach has never been one to mince words, but this is a particularly harsh comment considering the illness Brown is battling. Still, Arians is clearly at his wit's end with his receiver group, and it would not be surprising if changes are on the horizon. Brown is a risky pick in the ninth round.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be fascinating to see how this plays out. It's a hard business sometimes.

Cardinals coach Bruce Arians questioned John Brown's place on the team if he is not able to overcome his sickle-cell issues.

Arians said he does not "have any choice" but to wait on Brown to fully recover, but even then the coach is not sure Brown can contribute. "If he can’t run long enough (after he returns)," Arians said, "you’ve got to replace him." The coach has never been one to mince words, but this is a particularly harsh comment considering the illness Brown is battling. Still, Arians is clearly at his wit's end with his receiver group, and it would not be surprising if changes are on the horizon. Brown is a risky pick in the ninth round.
cant ever tell with that sickle cell crap.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant ever tell with that sickle cell crap.

Not to mention the bad feelings this situation seems to be creating between the two.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, I finally got around to reading it. :pound::pound::pound: