• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree with this, but he might end up with Floyd on the Vikings.

Free agent RB Karlos Williams has been suspended indefinitely.

Williams had just one game remaining on his 2016 ban. His latest suspension will keep him sidelined for at least a year. Williams was already in danger of falling out of the league after getting waived from the Steelers in March. This effectively ends his career.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know what Karlos was suspended for this time? One game left and he had another chance; seriously, I'll never get what these guys think. Even if you're not gonna be a superstar, or don't even care much about the game...there is still a lucrative livelihood to be made here, idiots; chances are you ain't gonna hit the gravy train selling cars for Clay Cooley.

But, whatever...go ahead and stuff yourselves, abuse your girlfriends/wives, and toke it up; just make sure you get my order right the next time I drive up to In 'N Out.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you didn't hear?

Dolphins just signed Damon "The Popcorn Cannon" Davidson - dude can throw a box of popcorn 4 sections over.
Downside is they have to hire 3 more people to run around and collect the $8, but Davidson is gonna explode out of his shell this season.

I drafted him his rookie year in my dynasty league!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know what Karlos was suspended for this time? One game left and he had another chance; seriously, I'll never get what these guys think. Even if you're not gonna be a superstar, or don't even care much about the game...there is still a lucrative livelihood to be made here, idiots; chances are you ain't gonna hit the gravy train selling cars for Clay Cooley.

But, whatever...go ahead and stuff yourselves, abuse your girlfriends/wives, and toke it up; just make sure you get my order right the next time I drive up to In 'N Out.

Per NFL.com:
Karlos Williams has been suspended again.
The free-agent running back has been suspended for at least one year for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse for a third time, a source informed told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. ESPN's Field Yates first reported the development.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF
Jamaal Charles (knees) 'doing everything' "I feel like the way I am cutting that I am back to the normal me," Charles said. "I am still 30 years old. I still have a lot of special stuff to do." Charles was held out of team drills during minicamp, but it looks like he is going to be close to if not at full health when training camp begins in about a month. It is unclear how much he has left in the tank after losing essentially two seasons to knee injuries, but he should push C.J. Anderson if he is healthy.
Jamaal Charles tells Denver7, he's cutting on his knee, feels 'back to normal'

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF
Jamaal Charles (knees) 'doing everything' "I feel like the way I am cutting that I am back to the normal me," Charles said. "I am still 30 years old. I still have a lot of special stuff to do." Charles was held out of team drills during minicamp, but it looks like he is going to be close to if not at full health when training camp begins in about a month. It is unclear how much he has left in the tank after losing essentially two seasons to knee injuries, but he should push C.J. Anderson if he is healthy.
Jamaal Charles tells Denver7, he's cutting on his knee, feels 'back to normal'
"Should push"? Funny, it's still the big IF. .if he's healthy, there's no "should push", the only way he's not hands down the superior option is if he's not healthy

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meet the new Gilli...Giliee...Shady's understudy. ;)

Jonathan Williams will not face suspension
11405.jpg

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Bills RB Jonathan Williams will not face league discipline after being found not guilty in his 2016 DUI case.

Williams was arrested in Arkansas a year ago, but he was found not guilty earlier this month. With both the legal and league issues behind him, Williams can focus on winning the No. 2 job behind LeSean McCoy. Mike Gillislee rode that role to 627 total yards and nine touchdowns last season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Should push"? Funny, it's still the big IF. .if he's healthy, there's no "should push", the only way he's not hands down the superior option is if he's not healthy
right, i think he can be healthy but just not have the cutting ability and leg strength/stability he had before, i believe it's almost certain

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right, i think he can be healthy but just not have the cutting ability and leg strength/stability he had before, i believe it's almost certain
And that's where I think the Broncos would simply cut him..a Charles that isn't Charles, is, like, Ronnie Hillman

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamaal Charles is about as high risk as they come. Pay yer money and take yer chances; I'll pass unless he is gifted to me.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they can't all turn out to be winners.

Eagles throw in the towel on Green-Beckham
10395.jpg

Eagles waived WR Dorial Green-Beckham.

First yr in D1 we thought we'd picked up a diamond in the rough with him - - turned out to be costume jewelry. Thought the same of Karlos Williams and Ladarius Green - - man, that was 3 wasted friggin picks. At least we learned something - not sure what :scratch:, other than avoid those three.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First yr in D1 we thought we'd picked up a diamond in the rough with him - - turned out to be costume jewelry. Thought the same of Karlos Williams and Ladarius Green - - man, that was 3 wasted friggin picks. At least we learned something - not sure what :scratch:, other than avoid those three.

I was right there with ya on all three.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the bunch the Green one seems the most crazy. He had the table set to be really good but for some reason his head didn't do its job.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the bunch the Green one seems the most crazy. He had the table set to be really good but for some reason his head didn't do its job.

I'm waiting for Steeler to give me an "I told you so". .....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey i traded doug baldwin for him