• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So D Walker or Rudolf in Minn a better option this year?

good luck ranking TEs 6-12 this year.

I'd give overall offense nod to Tennessee, which could mean more red zone looks for Walker, but lack of options in Minny give the advantage to Rudolph, imo.
But it's a negligible advantage as well, imo.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So D Walker or Rudolf in Minn a better option this year?
Seeing that everyone in purple will be healthy and they have new RB, I don't expect Rudy to repeat.

As for Decker. Draft him. Please. Take him off the board. I won't be upset.
Starting WR who change teams generally do a little worse than expected. History trends show this.
Though I'm sure Decker may do better than his 194 yards from last season.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing that everyone in purple will be healthy and they have new RB, I don't expect Rudy to repeat.

As for Decker. Draft him. Please. Take him off the board. I won't be upset.
Starting WR who change teams generally do a little worse than expected. History trends show this.
Though I'm sure Decker may do better than his 194 yards from last season.
I hope everyone in purple has a below expectation season.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corey Davis, Taiwan Taylor and now Decker and don't forget Walker at TE and Murray at RB also catches a lot of passes. Going to interesting to see how this works out.

What a punch in the face to their best receiver last year. Rishard must be pissed!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad reality of the Titans situation is: the more weapons there are, the greater the chances that the ball will spread around making no one special.
Just ask the Patriots and Saints.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh just so wrong...

some_people_who_get_it_so_wrong_05.jpg
:pound::pound::pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is someone to keep an eye on...the fact that they tried so hard to trade Vance McDonald during the draft is telling.

The Sacramento Bee considers fifth-round TE George Kittle the likeliest tight end to make the 49ers' roster.
In other words, all of the other 49ers tight ends are on the bubble with 3-4 roster spots open. Trent Baalke draft picks Blake Bell and Vance McDonald are in especially big danger of getting cut. Kittle gobbled up first-team reps at minicamp, and beat writers think he's a legitimate candidate to start.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy F'in Reid is gonna take charge here.

Alex Smith has job security for life.

Chiefs fans, despair.

Profootballtalk reports the Chiefs have a "loose goal" of replacing ex-GM John Dorsey by training camp.

Per Mike Florio, Dorsey's replacement will report directly to owner Clark Hunt, as Dorsey supposedly did. "Supposedly" because it's unmistakable who calls the shots on the football side in Kansas City: Coach Andy Reid. ESPN reports in-house candidates to replace Dorsey are co-director of player personnel Brett Veach and pro personnel scout Mike Borgonzi.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's continue: this is not baffling at all for anyone with common sense; Andy won the power struggle.

Chiefs fired GM John Dorsey.

It's a stunning, baffling move. Like coach Andy Reid, Dorsey was heading into the final year of his contract. Owner Clark Hunt informed Dorsey he would not be receiving an extension, essentially firing him by way of forcing him out. Dorsey was hired to do Reid's bidding. There had been no indications of friction. Reid's already mammoth power in Kansas City now increases. It's hard to know how much of Reid's credit Dorsey deserved, but on the surface, he did an absolutely fantastic job during his four years with the Chiefs. It is worth noting the Chiefs are in salary cap shambles. Dorsey won't be on the open market for long. A Ted Thompson acolyte, Dorsey has been mentioned as a possible successor for Thompson in Green Bay.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go...signing issues aside, was there really a problem with the Chiefs' D? I think not.

USA Today's Tom Pelissero reports one of the issues the Chiefs had with fired GM John Dorsey was his inability to get extensions with Justin Houston and Eric Berry done faster.

Per Pelissero, the Chiefs believed the slowness "cost them more later." It makes sense on the surface, but that's hardly a rarity with blue-chip players. The delay in Berry's case seemed more questionable than the delay in Houston's. The national media is reporting widespread shock at Dorsey's abrupt departure. The Chiefs are clearly comfortable with Andy Reid being the brains of the operation.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to cover everything, let's get this out there: Any questions? :pound::pound::pound:

Chiefs signed coach Andy Reid to a contract extension.

Reid was entering the final season of his original five-year deal. The terms of the extension have yet to be made public — they often never are with coaches — but it's richly deserved. Reid is 43-21 (.672) as a Chief, making the playoffs 3-of-4 seasons. He has coached around major deficiencies on offense, and been completely reinvigorated on his stale final few years in Philadelphia. Reid turned 59 in March.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure trust Andy Reid's football acumen. Dude always fields a winning team, almost always playoffs, quite often division winners. . he just can't win a super bowl. .yet.

Anyone with two brain cells would know that you'd lose a power struggle with him

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure trust Andy Reid's football acumen. Dude always fields a winning team, almost always playoffs, quite often division winners. . he just can't win a super bowl. .yet.

Anyone with two brain cells would know that you'd lose a power struggle with him

I can't disagree with ya there, he certainly ain't a bad coach. He is the Bud Grant of the new era. ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol..i was thinking Bill Parcells, but yeah sure, Bud Grant too

Haha, I think Bill won a ring or two, but yeah...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I think Bill won a ring or two, but yeah...
Yeah. he's just always the go to guy when a coach wants to shop for the groceries. . Wish i could recall when he said that. .. wasnt it right after leaving the Pats??