• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet that if we rolled this thread back to early-mid September of 2023, 2022, 2021, etc., we'd find that same exact post from multiple people

My best assumption is that the season is what it is, what's fucked up is what we THOUGHT we knew going into it. :)
Yeah may be right but at this point...I don't think I can trust ANYONE. I don't remember feeling this helpless

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know ever since they started this nobody plays in pre-season or does anything shit all these injuries in the first few weeks just keep piling up. You would think the teams would see that and maybe do something about it. Perhaps it isn't a great idea for you to play no game ready snaps and then have to go 100% as soon as the season starts?
This only applies to the soft tissue stuff

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not expecting a ton here outside of short yardage and goal line...but...fantasy...
I have finally accepted the reality that the Chiefs offense is going to disappoint me fantasy-wise, no matter who we're talking about. Rice/Worthy/Kelce, Mahommes doesn't feed any of them like he COULD
Mahommes doesn't throw 3 TD's a game like he used to, nor 300 yard games as often as he used to. Not because he can't, but because he doesn't have to.
And the RB's have disappointed since Charles left town - with the lone exception of Hunt's rushing yardage title.

They remind me of a cat with a mouse..just f' around f' around and do just enough to win at the end, when you know damned good and well they could do so much more damage so much faster and more often.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have finally accepted the reality that the Chiefs offense is going to disappoint me fantasy-wise, no matter who we're talking about. Rice/Worthy/Kelce, Mahommes doesn't feed any of them like he COULD
Mahommes doesn't throw 3 TD's a game like he used to, nor 300 yard games as often as he used to. Not because he can't, but because he doesn't have to.
And the RB's have disappointed since Charles left town - with the lone exception of Hunt's rushing yardage title.

They remind me of a cat with a mouse..just f' around f' around and do just enough to win at the end, when you know damned good and well they could do so much more damage so much faster and more often.
The Chiefs are more stable on defense and ST than offense right now and Andy Reid in the current NFL climate is actually somewhat conservative.

Almost everyone has a guy they can put on the Edge to give our bad OTs hell. Raiders do. Kelce is playing with house money at this point when it comes to his career. Honestly, Juju in that category. So its just kinda Rice right now. Brown when he is healthy. I think you'll probably see Kelce show up for important games. Chargers. Raiders. Bills.

Pacheco going down is really not good, though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean if I had to pick a guy it would be Rice easily. I don't have him in any leagues and I would not go out of my way to get him. Even Mahomes is disappointing fantasy wise, this would be two years in a row.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is hilarious to me.

Cut him for show in his prime. Bring him back when clearly washed.
It is a bit like the Chiefs went out of their way to pick someone who in no way would threaten Pacheco when he comes back

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a bit like the Chiefs went out of their way to pick someone who in no way would threaten Pacheco when he comes back
Who they rid themselves of for non football reasons.

McKinnon must not want to play football anymore.

Idk who they could’ve signed that could threaten Pacheco when he’s healthy.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who they rid themselves of for non football reasons.

McKinnon must not want to play football anymore.

Idk who they could’ve signed that could threaten Pacheco when he’s healthy.
They might have burnt their bridge with McKinnon maybe. I think he is very well loved and respected but three years older than Hunt and at some point the Chiefs have to rip off the bandaid with McKinnon. They're probably looking at needing someone who can last half a season so maybe thats why Hunt is the pick.

They're going to have to get a little creative on offense. I think at this point you'd have to think Juju would be back in the mix on offense if he can still play. The Chiefs would've really wanted Juju last year when they were having offensive issues and that would be my guess as to who they'll try to get more reps for this season.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might have burnt their bridge with McKinnon maybe. I think he is very well loved and respected but three years older than Hunt and at some point the Chiefs have to rip off the bandaid with McKinnon. They're probably looking at needing someone who can last half a season so maybe thats why Hunt is the pick.

They're going to have to get a little creative on offense. I think at this point you'd have to think Juju would be back in the mix on offense if he can still play. The Chiefs would've really wanted Juju last year when they were having offensive issues and that would be my guess as to who they'll try to get more reps for this season.
I get the age concerns. And the injury concerns.

It’s just that he still can run. And Hunt has the foot speed of a pulling guard at this point.

I’ve been a fan of his since his Toledo days. And wish him well. Just don’t see much left in the tank is all. And the optics crack me up.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the age concerns. And the injury concerns.

It’s just that he still can run. And Hunt has the foot speed of a pulling guard at this point.

I’ve been a fan of his since his Toledo days. And wish him well. Just don’t see much left in the tank is all. And the optics crack me up.
There is a chance he is Carson Steele's backup. I've heard a few Chiefs fans get giddy but I'm not sure they've seen him lately.

Perine only had 9 snaps last week. I don't see how he isn't the #1, though. Perine, a little bit of Steele, Rice, Kelce, Juju and 3/5s of a good oline with Mahomes. Macgyver and Andy Reid have both worked with worse.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a chance he is Carson Steele's backup. I've heard a few Chiefs fans get giddy but I'm not sure they've seen him lately.

Perine only had 9 snaps last week. I don't see how he isn't the #1, though. Perine, a little bit of Steele, Rice, Kelce, Juju and 3/5s of a good oline with Mahomes. Macgyver and Andy Reid have both worked with worse.
Having Perine waiting in the wings is a huge plus for sure.

Underrated player imo. And a guy I already had in multiple PPR leagues. (Pacheco handcuff, but still)

I’m sure more will be thrown at Steele than they wanted this early in his career. But I agree with you, this isn’t a worst case scenario for the Chiefs.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not expecting a ton here outside of short yardage and goal line...but...fantasy...
Whatever happened to Darrel Williams? He filled in nicely a few years ago when Clyde Edwards-Helaire went down. Helped me win a Championship.

Hoopla Bookie

Bet Bot
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,152,184.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta pick between
Jameson Williams
Brandon Cooks
Calvin Ridley