• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats OL got worked over in all aspects of the game last night, no RB is making that work
I can't find the video of it, but-
at some point last night, Patriots had a decent drive going, Third and whatever, Stevenson came across and took on the DE on the right side, the RT blocked literally no one while the DT twisted around the DE and Stevenson, and a blitzing linebacker went right by the RT who hadn't made a move to try to get around to block that twisting DT, nor did he make an attempt to block the blitzing LB who he was looking right at the entire time.

I don't know what was more shocking, that the both the DT and the blitzing LB were completely untouched while the RT stood there obviously not knowing what he was supposed to do, or that fact that Stevenson locked down the DE like a friggin stud. Brissett was crushed- obviously

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't find the video of it, but-
at some point last night, Patriots had a decent drive going, Third and whatever, Stevenson came across and took on the DE on the right side, the RT blocked literally no one while the DT twisted around the DE and Stevenson, and a blitzing linebacker went right by the RT who hadn't made a move to try to get around to block that twisting DT, nor did he make an attempt to block the blitzing LB who he was looking right at the entire time.

I don't know what was more shocking, that the both the DT and the blitzing LB were completely untouched while the RT stood there obviously not knowing what he was supposed to do, or that fact that Stevenson locked down the DE like a friggin stud. Brissett was crushed- obviously

I think you just described 4-5 plays from last night

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you just described 4-5 plays from last night
Seriously, how do you end up with that O-line situation? This and no Giants kicker last week seem like front-office incompetence.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breece Hall owners = he's an asshole
Rodgers, Wilson, owners - he's a stud
anyone desperate enough to play Lazard = I'm a genius

I played Mike Williams last night because of Higgins. Could have went Freiermuth like the first two weeks but shot a dart.... missed the board.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenneth Walker not listed as out? Good sign that he'll be back soon.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he hurt himself with that stupid and needless end zone belly leap?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he hurt himself with that stupid and needless end zone belly leap?
I am not sure but it seems there is always something with him. I gotta sell high in my dynasty league but when is his value high?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure but it seems there is always something with him. I gotta sell high in my dynasty league but when is his value high?
To a 'savvy' owner, probably never.. due to what you said. But, the best time would've been after week 1. Now you've gotta wait till he has another above average game, try again.

Either you accept that he'll only be around for limited games and keep him, or bite the bullet and sell the next time he scores 15 points, taking whatever you can get

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,454.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Lamar Jackson gonna have a good day tomorrow most likely tomorrow against Dallas? Also how bout cousins against the chiefs? Those are my 2 qbs in a 2 qb league

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,454.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Austin ekler a good pick up since tj spears is questionable for tomorrow?