• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good question. It would have been CEH, but he's on the NFI list for PTSD from a killing back when he was at LSU. At the moment it's Carson Steele, undrafted semi-phenom. Not clear if he's the real deal or not. Perine is usually the pass-catching back.

My bad, I said CEH is on the PUP list.

Clearly a whole different set of circumstances for him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins signed Tyler Huntley off of Ravens PS. I expect he'll be starting once he gets familiar with things. Dolphins are a nice team to get your chance, looking forward to seeing what he does with it.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins signed Tyler Huntley off of Ravens PS. I expect he'll be starting once he gets familiar with things. Dolphins are a nice team to get your chance, looking forward to seeing what he does with it.
Gotta be better than Skylar.

With all that money they have tied up with Tua, I don't expect them to spend much on a QB this season.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have serious questions about the Dolphins head coach and front office. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel told reporters Monday that the team is unsure if Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) will be placed on injured reserve.

McDaniel said that there’s not enough information yet for the Dolphins to determine how long Tagovailoa will be out. The left-handed quarterback is meeting with neurologists this week, and that will go a long way towards determining when — and if — he can make that return to the gridiron. Skyler Thompson will get the nod in Tagovailoa’s absence, and the team signed Tyler Huntley to be Thompson’s backup from the Ravens’ practice squad. Fantasy managers should be prepared for Tagovailoa not to be on the field for a while.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have serious questions about the Dolphins head coach and front office. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel told reporters Monday that the team is unsure if Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) will be placed on injured reserve.

McDaniel said that there’s not enough information yet for the Dolphins to determine how long Tagovailoa will be out. The left-handed quarterback is meeting with neurologists this week, and that will go a long way towards determining when — and if — he can make that return to the gridiron. Skyler Thompson will get the nod in Tagovailoa’s absence, and the team signed Tyler Huntley to be Thompson’s backup from the Ravens’ practice squad. Fantasy managers should be prepared for Tagovailoa not to be on the field for a while.
They might not put him on IR because their bye is week 6 and they are probably hoping to get him back week 7. If they put him on IR then he would have to miss week 7. What exactly is the alternative though? If he's cleared by the doctors and wants to play, are the Dolphins just supposed to pay him to not play every week?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might not put him on IR because their bye is week 6 and they are probably hoping to get him back week 7. If they put him on IR then he would have to miss week 7. What exactly is the alternative though? If he's cleared by the doctors and wants to play, are the Dolphins just supposed to pay him to not play every week?

Good point. I just have a hard time seeing the doctors clearing him.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeremy Fowler of ESPN reports that Isiah Pacheco is expected to miss 6-8 weeks with his fractured fibula.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tom Pelissero of NFL Network reports that the Chiefs will bring in free agent RB Kareem Hunt for a visit Tuesday.
The Chiefs are going to be without Isiah Pacheco for 6-8 weeks, and with Clyde Edwards-Helaire also on injured reserve, Kansas City is low on tailbacks. Hunt, of course, is a former third-round pick who had success with Kansas City, but was released after a tape was released showing him committing a heinous act of domestic violence. In 2023 for the Browns, Hunter ran for 411 yards on 135 carries while adding 15 receptions for 84 yards."

I ain't sayin I called it, but i did call it ;)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette and Hunt are just sitting on the couch... just saying

Lombardi Lenny to the rescue??

Hunt is on my Old School couch too. I'm too stubborn to see the reality of his demise... but he would look good in red again.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunt is on my Old School couch too. I'm too stubborn to see the reality of his demise... but he would look good in red again.
That would be a crazy reunion to witness.

I imagine he’d take the job. But there’s got to be some animosity from him towards that situation for being the only guy KC has ever held to any standard of morality.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a crazy reunion to witness.

I imagine he’d take the job. But there’s got to be some animosity from him towards that situation for being the only guy KC has ever held to any standard of morality.
You'd think, right?

However, money heals all wounds.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think, right?

However, money heals all wounds.
Does vet minimum heal all wounds though? lol

It’d be tough to look at Rice starting, knowing he could’ve killed someone. When all you did was shove a drunk bitch with your foot in a hallway.

But there was tape. You gotta buy the tape when you checkout.