• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalvin signed with the Cowboys.. practice squad until they make a move to add him to the 53...bye bye Duece (probably).

Dowdle may very well end up barely leading in touches or maybe yards, we shall see, but he most certainly isn't 'the man', or this move would never have been made.

I still put my cash on Zeke to lead this backfield in FPTS, cuz it's a damned near guarantee he gets the scores, and probably the receptions too
Wouldn't be surprised at all if Cook hangs around for three weeks and then gets cut once they realize how awful he is. Maybe Zeke needed somebody to go to AARP meetings with. Still think Dowdle leads this backfield and it's not that close. Now granted, leading the backfield to me means like 175 carries and 700 yards.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Ball never changes: QB RB TE are the guys worth investing in. Tyreke Hill was the exception.
Well there's been more than just Reek who have flourished outside in Reid's systems. Maclin, DeSean Jackson, T.O., Maclin again, have all been very fantasy relevant over the years. even JuJu in 2020 was a viable asset for much of the season, wasn't great, but certainly roster worthy. If anything, its bene the RB's who have been a huge disappointment, relative to what they SHOULD be producing, ever since Kareem Hunt was expelled.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be surprised at all if Cook hangs around for three weeks and then gets cut once they realize how awful he is. Maybe Zeke needed somebody to go to AARP meetings with. Still think Dowdle leads this backfield and it's not that close. Now granted, leading the backfield to me means like 175 carries and 700 yards.
I can't see you from way over there in the land of make believe, is King Friday nearby? Maybe Daniel Striped Tiger? ;)

I truly don't see why anyone is on this Dowdle kick whatsoever, the kid sucks

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB seems like it will be a committee. Between Pacheco, Perine and the new kid.
And with Kelce turning 100 soon, they are gonna be grooming Gray or Wiley to taje over as TE (or share those targets).

Other than Mahomes, this could be a mess.

Where is @Clayton when we need him?
Pacheco will be just fine. Perine roster-able in the deepest of PPR leagues as he takes on the McKinnon duties..otherwise its a rerun of last years offense, with presumably an every so slightly upgraded WR corp.

So for the most part, yeah I agree..Mahommes and Kelce safe, Pacheco, meh, kinda safe, everyone else best of luck

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with Kelce turning 100 soon, they are gonna be grooming Gray or Wiley to taje over as TE (or share those targets).

Working, unfortunately.

Worthy is a rookie WR and Wiley a rookie TE. I wouldn't expect Reid to prioritize them and certainly not Wiley. KC also brought in a TE from Dallas who is a blocking TE. Still, Worthy is interesting but I would expect him to replace Hardman's targets more than Hill in year 1 unless he is an outlier.

Juju is interesting but the question will be health. I have a hard time seeing him steal reps from Rice assuming that Rice doesnt get suspended.

Perine and Steele are both very interesting. CEH is erratic when it comes to staying on the field and middling when he is on it. I personally expect Pacheco to be solidly in front but Perine being the vet I would expect him to be relevant.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ve got Mahomes if he’s still there in my draft for round 4 tonight. I’m looking at Rice in round 8. And the rookie WR in round 9.

I am picking 16 overall in 2nd round and probably going for my RB1. Pacheco is my last takable dude there after Gibbs, Kyren, Barkley, D Henry,

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Dowdle is no kid, dude is 26 years old, only three years younger than Zeke and Cook

A 3 year vet, with less than 400 yards, and a 4.0 ypc- semi respectable for someone with a bunch of PT, suspect at best for a guy whose career thus far has been mop up duty and coming in as a backup/COP - usually those guys flash something a little more vs a beat up defense, or a d playing with a big lead.

Nor does he pass an eye test, nor is he known for contributing as a receiver, nor is he known as a good pass protector.

I just don't get it

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Dowdle is no kid, dude is 26 years old, only three years younger than Zeke and Cook

A 3 year vet, with less than 400 yards, and a 4.0 ypc- semi respectable for someone with a bunch of PT, suspect at best for a guy whose career thus far has been mop up duty and coming in as a backup/COP - usually those guys flash something a little more vs a beat up defense, or a d playing with a big lead.

Nor does he pass an eye test, nor is he known for contributing as a receiver, nor is he known as a good pass protector.

I just don't get it
It seems like neither do the Cowboys. I have no idea what the plan is there at RB. Does Dalvin Cook have anything left? What are you hearing about your team?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don't get it

ff52722eb22d5e54c08761757c67ead8.jpg

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like neither do the Cowboys. I have no idea what the plan is there at RB. Does Dalvin Cook have anything left? What are you hearing about your team?
SAme things anyone else is, I have no insight beyond whats reported nationally.

I know what i see with my own two eyes and almost 40 years of being around the sport in way shape or form, and that is -
that what I've last seen of Zeke in NE last year, is better than both of them hands down, without question,
the last i saw from Cook, is about on par with what I've seen out of Dowdle. Dowdle MIGHT have a bit more juice being younger, but Cook's got a helluvalot more experience and versatility to his game

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dalvin says he's in the dreaded "Best Shape of My Life".

Red flags are up. ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there's been more than just Reek who have flourished outside in Reid's systems. Maclin, DeSean Jackson, T.O., Maclin again, have all been very fantasy relevant over the years. even JuJu in 2020 was a viable asset for much of the season, wasn't great, but certainly roster worthy. If anything, its bene the RB's who have been a huge disappointment, relative to what they SHOULD be producing, ever since Kareem Hunt was expelled.
I think Reid is just good at playing the cards he's dealt and doesn't get too invested in any one way of doing things.

Chiefs RBs of late weren't great cards.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3