• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...is this the McVay version of the Twilight Zone?

Or Forrest Gump?

Rams head coach Sean McVay said RB Kyren Williams will be the team’s punt returner.

McVay told reporters on Tuesday that Williams will be the Rams’ punt returner. It’s not necessarily a new job for Williams, who returned three punts for 21 yards last season, but interesting that he is named the punt returner with Tutu Atwell and Xavier Smith also in the mix. This also shows the Rams having confidence in Blake Corum and Ronnie Rivers to spell Williams, indicating he may not be a complete workhorse for 2024. Fantasy managers are likely uneasy hearing this news, but Williams is a mid-to-late range RB1. Corum is cemented as a valuable handcuff with potential to see major usage this season.
So he is saying he really likes Corum

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...is this the McVay version of the Twilight Zone?

Or Forrest Gump?

Rams head coach Sean McVay said RB Kyren Williams will be the team’s punt returner.

McVay told reporters on Tuesday that Williams will be the Rams’ punt returner. It’s not necessarily a new job for Williams, who returned three punts for 21 yards last season, but interesting that he is named the punt returner with Tutu Atwell and Xavier Smith also in the mix. This also shows the Rams having confidence in Blake Corum and Ronnie Rivers to spell Williams, indicating he may not be a complete workhorse for 2024. Fantasy managers are likely uneasy hearing this news, but Williams is a mid-to-late range RB1. Corum is cemented as a valuable handcuff with potential to see major usage this season.
Dude makes some of the stupidest decisions fer a Genius in NFL history.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalvin signed with the Cowboys.. practice squad until they make a move to add him to the 53...bye bye Duece (probably).

Dowdle may very well end up barely leading in touches or maybe yards, we shall see, but he most certainly isn't 'the man', or this move would never have been made.

I still put my cash on Zeke to lead this backfield in FPTS, cuz it's a damned near guarantee he gets the scores, and probably the receptions too

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalvin signed with the Cowboys.. practice squad until they make a move to add him to the 53...bye bye Duece (probably).

Dowdle may very well end up barely leading in touches or maybe yards, we shall see, but he most certainly isn't 'the man', or this move would never have been made.

I still put my cash on Zeke to lead this backfield in FPTS, cuz it's a damned near guarantee he gets the scores, and probably the receptions too
Going on a youth movement in D1, I dropped both Cook and Dowdle. Done with that mess, although I'm sure they'll both be snapped up.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports that the Chiefs have agreed to terms with RB Samaje Perine.

An interesting fit. Perine has been one of the better receiving tailbacks the last few years, and is coming off a season where he caught 50 balls for the Broncos in 2023. He’ll now join Kansas City, and he see a fair share of targets as a third-down running back working behind Isaiah Pacheco and (likely) Clyde Edwards-Helaire. This doesn’t make Perine a must-get in fantasy circles, but it certainly makes him a player to monitor; much more so than when he was with Denver, anyway

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports that the Chiefs have agreed to terms with RB Samaje Perine.

An interesting fit. Perine has been one of the better receiving tailbacks the last few years, and is coming off a season where he caught 50 balls for the Broncos in 2023. He’ll now join Kansas City, and he see a fair share of targets as a third-down running back working behind Isaiah Pacheco and (likely) Clyde Edwards-Helaire. This doesn’t make Perine a must-get in fantasy circles, but it certainly makes him a player to monitor; much more so than when he was with Denver, anyway
Yummy

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Screenshot_20240828_131752_X.jpg

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have Perine than CEH, and I don't care much for Perine either

If Perine is that good of a receiving back, I'm sure Mahomes is happy.

As for CEH, he's more worried about the footsteps coming behind him at the moment. ;)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, sounds about right..extended tow minute drills vs prevent defense, RB in the flats, or over the middle, no one around for 6-8 yards as the defense is all playing back..that's pretty much what ya get.

Now..if any of that was actually be DESIGN, things are looking up for McLaughlin this year!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Perine is that good of a receiving back, I'm sure Mahomes is happy.

As for CEH, he's more worried about the footsteps coming behind him at the moment. ;)
CEH's knocks were never about his pass catching or route running, everyone always gave him that..yet that was never as productive as it should have been. But I can tell ya the Chiefs won't be needing Perine in the same way that the Broncos did. I'd be more assuming something similar to McKinnon's numbers, maybe a bit more

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there's also the possibility that Ol' Big Red is just using Perine to get a a good look into Sean Peyton's playbook for two games this year

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are nuts.

Dont care how proficient the KC offense is, from a fantasy perspective it will frustrating.
They are adding just too many to the mix. Rice, Worthy, JuJu, Kelce, Gray Wiley, Pacheco, Perine, CEH and Steele.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are nuts.

Dont care how proficient the KC offense is, from a fantasy perspective it will frustrating.
They are adding just too many to the mix. Rice, Worthy, JuJu, Kelce, Gray Wiley, Pacheco, Perine, CEH and Steele.
Maybe they're gonna make a move when the dust settles.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are nuts.

Andy Ball never changes: QB RB TE are the guys worth investing in. Tyreke Hill was the exception.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Ball never changes: QB RB TE are the guys worth investing in. Tyreke Hill was the exception.
RB seems like it will be a committee. Between Pacheco, Perine and the new kid.
And with Kelce turning 100 soon, they are gonna be grooming Gray or Wiley to taje over as TE (or share those targets).

Other than Mahomes, this could be a mess.

Where is @Clayton when we need him?