• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Steele another RB that is 4'-7" ?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW.

49ers placed RB Elijah Mitchell on injured reserve, ending his season.

Mitchell is presumably going on injured reserve for the hamstring injury that limited him earlier. Despite returning to practice six days ago, the team has opted to shut him down for the season, putting Jordan Mason in the driver’s seat as the backup to Christian McCaffrey. Mitchell has been plagued by injuries for much of his four-year career, appearing in just 27 games over that span. He’s been solid when healthy but will likely be looking for a new home after this season, with his contract set to expire.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW.

49ers placed RB Elijah Mitchell on injured reserve, ending his season.

Mitchell is presumably going on injured reserve for the hamstring injury that limited him earlier. Despite returning to practice six days ago, the team has opted to shut him down for the season, putting Jordan Mason in the driver’s seat as the backup to Christian McCaffrey. Mitchell has been plagued by injuries for much of his four-year career, appearing in just 27 games over that span. He’s been solid when healthy but will likely be looking for a new home after this season, with his contract set to expire.
Don't forget Guerendo

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to make the hard cuts. Probably gonna regret it.
We always regret those hard cuts, bro. I actually stayed with two kickers.

Think it's the first time I've ever done that.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda saw this coming. Dalvin Cook in?

Cowboys waived/released RB Royce Freeman,

WR Deontay Burnett, OL Cohl Cabral, DB Josh DeBerry, LB Willie Harvey Jr., TE Alec Holler, WR Cam Johnson, LB Jason Johnson, RB Nathaniel Peat, CB Eric Scott Jr., DT Albert Huggins, WR Tyron Billy-Johnson, LB Damien Wilson, DE Carl Lawson, OL Josh Ball, LB Darius Harris, CB Josh Butler, RB Snoop Conner, WR Jalen Moreno Cropper, RB Malik Davis, DT Denzel Daxon, TE Princeton Fant, CB Kemon Hall, WR Kelvin Harmon, S Emany Johnson, WR Racey McMath, LB Brock Mogensen, DT Justin Rogers, OL Dakoda Shepley, LB Nick Vigil, S Julius Wood, WR David Durden, DL Viliami Fehoko Jr., and DE Durrell Johnson.
Royce Freeman began training camp as a threat to compete for carries in Dallas but lost out to both Rico Dowdle and Duece Vaughn. The 28-year-old may need a practice squad invite in order to find an opportunity with a new team.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda saw this coming. Dalvin Cook in?

Cowboys waived/released RB Royce Freeman,

WR Deontay Burnett, OL Cohl Cabral, DB Josh DeBerry, LB Willie Harvey Jr., TE Alec Holler, WR Cam Johnson, LB Jason Johnson, RB Nathaniel Peat, CB Eric Scott Jr., DT Albert Huggins, WR Tyron Billy-Johnson, LB Damien Wilson, DE Carl Lawson, OL Josh Ball, LB Darius Harris, CB Josh Butler, RB Snoop Conner, WR Jalen Moreno Cropper, RB Malik Davis, DT Denzel Daxon, TE Princeton Fant, CB Kemon Hall, WR Kelvin Harmon, S Emany Johnson, WR Racey McMath, LB Brock Mogensen, DT Justin Rogers, OL Dakoda Shepley, LB Nick Vigil, S Julius Wood, WR David Durden, DL Viliami Fehoko Jr., and DE Durrell Johnson.
Royce Freeman began training camp as a threat to compete for carries in Dallas but lost out to both Rico Dowdle and Duece Vaughn. The 28-year-old may need a practice squad invite in order to find an opportunity with a new team.
Malik, Snoop and Freeman gone but the Deuce is still loose.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malik, Snoop and Freeman gone but the Deuce is still loose.
All three gone? Very interesting about Deuce. That said, no interest except maybe rooting for a personal reason.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Till Dalvin signs and they need to make room
I think that's gonna happen. Still think Uncle Rico performs better.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only if they are part of a pick up. I will delete all pick ups this week.
Not what i meant.
On the other thread, some were saying they acted too hastily thinking they could add players until Sept 1.
I am asking if thats true? Could i get Guerando back?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's gonna happen. Still think Uncle Rico performs better.
I kinda feel like any time you hear about a visit and the deal isn’t already done, it doesn’t get done.

In any event I don’t think any Dallas RB gets 800 rushing yards this year.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...is this the McVay version of the Twilight Zone?

Or Forrest Gump?

Rams head coach Sean McVay said RB Kyren Williams will be the team’s punt returner.

McVay told reporters on Tuesday that Williams will be the Rams’ punt returner. It’s not necessarily a new job for Williams, who returned three punts for 21 yards last season, but interesting that he is named the punt returner with Tutu Atwell and Xavier Smith also in the mix. This also shows the Rams having confidence in Blake Corum and Ronnie Rivers to spell Williams, indicating he may not be a complete workhorse for 2024. Fantasy managers are likely uneasy hearing this news, but Williams is a mid-to-late range RB1. Corum is cemented as a valuable handcuff with potential to see major usage this season.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...is this the McVay version of the Twilight Zone?

Or Forrest Gump?

Rams head coach Sean McVay said RB Kyren Williams will be the team’s punt returner.

McVay told reporters on Tuesday that Williams will be the Rams’ punt returner. It’s not necessarily a new job for Williams, who returned three punts for 21 yards last season, but interesting that he is named the punt returner with Tutu Atwell and Xavier Smith also in the mix. This also shows the Rams having confidence in Blake Corum and Ronnie Rivers to spell Williams, indicating he may not be a complete workhorse for 2024. Fantasy managers are likely uneasy hearing this news, but Williams is a mid-to-late range RB1. Corum is cemented as a valuable handcuff with potential to see major usage this season.
Gotta be kidding me. Putting the must brittle player on the team, in the most dangerous role

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be kidding me. Putting the must brittle player on the team, in the most dangerous role
Not to mention the best RB.

This has to be a joke.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention the best RB.

This has to be a joke.
Idk about best.

Just guy that’s already played a year.

McVay is a dewsh, but isn’t completely stupid. Even though he has little man’s disease.