• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

In five years with Murray as the starter, the Cards have produced just one 1000-yard receiving season: Nuk in 2020.

Throughout the league in those five years there were 123.

That said, I think Jr. does it this year.

And I think McBride becomes McBridesmaid.
McBride still gonna be a strong security blanket. Probably loses some of those 'stretch the seam' type routes, but he'll still be a strong TE1. Not gonna threaten Kekce, Andrews, Kittle, Laporta- I don't think, but #5 is still a strong play

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robbie "Anderson" Chosen signs with the Niners..
before the last couple years, I would've said thats not only a strong sign that Aiyuk is out the door, but also not a great sign for Pearsal.

But lately, I can't see that it matters at all

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robbie "Anderson" Chosen signs with the Niners..
before the last couple years, I would've said thats not only a strong sign that Aiyuk is out the door, but also not a great sign for Pearsal.

But lately, I can't see that it matters at all
I'd say it's questionable he (Anderson/Chosen) even makes the 53 man roster.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason week 1 goes to Milton, Maye needs to step it up

Milton will get the job
Honestly, I'd be a little shocked if either of them are the week 1 starter. I didn't see NFL caliber passing and decision making form either of them. Milton was better than Maye, neither of them are close to being in the conversation with Brisset as far as effectively operating an NFL offense though.

Even Milton's TD pass to a WIDE open WR was behind the guy.

And lets not forget who Milton was playing against once he got in there.

Milton has serious shades of Cam Newton to him, stronger arm, but even worse actual instincts to play the position 'the right way'.

Their best hope is for Brisset to play until Maye either figures it out or it's clear that he won't. Unless the hope is to play for a top pick again next year, then yeah sure, go ahead and play Milton. We'll be entertained with same crazy plays from time to time, but they won't win much.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'd be a little shocked if either of them are the week 1 starter. I didn't see NFL caliber passing and decision making form either of them. Milton was better than Maye, neither of them are close to being in the conversation with Brisset as far as effectively operating an NFL offense though.

Even Milton's TD pass to a WIDE open WR was behind the guy.

And lets not forget who Milton was playing against once he got in there.

Milton has serious shades of Cam Newton to him, stronger arm, but even worse actual instincts to play the position 'the right way'.

Their best hope is for Brisset to play until Maye either figures it out or it's clear that he won't. Unless the hope is to play for a top pick again next year, then yeah sure, go ahead and play Milton. We'll be entertained with same crazy plays from time to time, but they won't win much.
Milton brought energy but I don't think what he did would work near as well against starting NFL defenders.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy on the radio this morning compared Joe Milton to Michael BIshop..ouch

( to those who don't remember, Michael Bishop was the guy the fans wanted to replace an ineffective Drew Bledsoe, while Tom Brady was still holding the clipboard - he was out of the league the following year)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF what is going on with Lamb? I think they will eventually pay him but I heard it is something other than compensation/contract. You see this shit all the time where a player unfollows a team or whatever

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF what is going on with Lamb? I think they will eventually pay him but I heard it is something other than compensation/contract. You see this shit all the time where a player unfollows a team or whatever

Sesame Street Idk GIF

haven't extended Dak, haven't extended Parsons, haven't extended Lamb...

only thing that make sense is Jerra is telling them, you fuckers have one year to try and get a ring, and come 2025, win or lose, I'm starting over form scratch.

Outside of some leftover dead money form Dak, Lawrence and Martin's contracts, they've got a total of 3 contracts that are 10m or more, only one of which- Parsons- is over 20m..everything else is crap against the cap in 2025..they literally have no one of any consequence signed up beyond this year, except Parsons, Steele and Diggs.

I mean..that's gotta be by design, Right?? and if so, can there be any other reason as to why?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sesame Street Idk GIF

haven't extended Dak, haven't extended Parsons, haven't extended Lamb...

only thing that make sense is Jerra is telling them, you fuckers have one year to try and get a ring, and come 2025, win or lose, I'm starting over form scratch.

Outside of some leftover dead money form Dak, Lawrence and Martin's contracts, they've got a total of 3 contracts that are 10m or more, only one of which- Parsons- is over 20m..everything else is crap against the cap in 2025..they literally have no one of any consequence signed up beyond this year, except Parsons, Steele and Diggs.

I mean..that's gotta be by design, Right?? and if so, can there be any other reason as to why?
Geesh just dove a step deeper-

In 2025 - there's 21 million guaranteed to Parsons, outside of that, only 6.9 million guaranteed, between 6 other players- everyone else could be cut with little to no issues, in terms of cap implications. (at just over 1 million per, those 6 dudes could be cut pretty easily too)

I'm starting to convince myself that Jerra is in, fact, putting the nuclear codes in and getting ready to hit the button...

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geesh just dove a step deeper-

In 2025 - there's 21 million guaranteed to Parsons, outside of that, only 6.9 million guaranteed, between 6 other players- everyone else could be cut with little to no issues, in terms of cap implications. (at just over 1 million per, those 6 dudes could be cut pretty easily too)

I'm starting to convince myself that Jerra is in, fact, putting the nuclear codes in and getting ready to hit the button...
He has my approval.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has my approval.
well, why not? I mean, they haven't been a downright joke since that era between Aikmen and Romo. They haven't done shit in the playoffs, but, they've been a good team for a decade+, it might just be time to have a 3-6 year period of crap

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu will find another job, no problem. Depending on where, it may very well be irrelevant, but, there's a possibility he's still got enough in the tank to make a dent somewhere. He was perfectly fine in KC, albeit lackluster, but wasn't terrible in the slightest. Everyone except Stevenson was pretty awful in NE last year. I'll give him at least half a pass

Both KC and PItt need help... :)