• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts was close as shit. Fumbled away the ball on the first drive and was still leading at halftime. Needed the game to come down to a ticky tack penalty to lose it.
unfortunately..close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades..woulda coulda shoulda..and all that.. :)

RW remains the only guy that could have been considered a 'run first' type guy to win one..and even he was more than capable, at least at that stage of his career, of winning from the pocket.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a bonehead obviously. Leasing a lambo, better wait till you get to your second contract to do all that. If he gets to it.
Not only did he lease the lambo, he owns the Corvette, and now apparently he has admitted he's involved in the whole thing.

It's beginning to look like he may have been driving the lambo.

I was kinda hoping that he'd just lent the cars out to some friends or something.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shenualt to Seattle... again...booo..
Why? To NEVER see the feild? I've given up expecting anything out of him in fantasy terms, but why go where you're not even going to be in consideration to even imagine you'll be one of the top 3 WR's on the team? Plenty of teams out there where you could at least compete to be the #3, Seattle ain't one of em

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shenualt to Seattle... again...booo..
Why? To NEVER see the feild? I've given up expecting anything out of him in fantasy terms, but why go where you're not even going to be in consideration to even imagine you'll be one of the top 3 WR's on the team? Plenty of teams out there where you could at least compete to be the #3, Seattle ain't one of em

Collect a paycheck and don't get tackled? Sign me up

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did he lease the lambo, he owns the Corvette, and now apparently he has admitted he's involved in the whole thing.

It's beginning to look like he may have been driving the lambo.

I was kinda hoping that he'd just lent the cars out to some friends or something.
Crazy after two days of hiding he didn't come up with a better story.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not the brightest bulb in the room. I'm sure his friends didn't help much

Wow Diggs to Houston
Ironically enough I was in the process of wondering out loud why it's seemingly always WR's that have the attitude/ behavioral problem.. and before I could even post it, the Bills finally pulled the trigger to get rid of their behavioral problem child WR.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibits A, and B, the prosecution tests

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diggs to Houston
Gabe to Jags

The Dalton Kincaid transformation into Travis Kelce has begun
Bills just made my list of teams that lead a real RB. Cook is fine and all, but without that outside threat, middle will be more congested, need more 'lead in the ass' now

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo needed to start from scratch. They have Kincaid and he will get A TON of targets. They will get a couple WR's, most likely, in a loaded draft. Worthy, Coleman, Mitchell or Thomas at 28

Samuel, Shakir, rookie WR, Kincaid...a new group