• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Evans making sure no one feels safe spending FAAB again.
Good thing I was out, or I prob would've thrown it all at Evans this week
McCaffery is going to play it appears which puts a damper on owners with Mason and Mitchell. In one league I'm still starting Mason for lack of a better option. With so many teams on byes and injuries this is a rough week in FF and scoring is going to be down for FF I would think.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCaffery is going to play it appears which puts a damper on owners with Mason and Mitchell. In one league I'm still starting Mason for lack of a better option. With so many teams on byes and injuries this is a rough week in FF and scoring is going to be down for FF I would think.

kinda surprised that he's going to push it with Cincy then the bye week on the horizon and Minny looking a bit listless on offense without Jefferson

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know what the fuck is going on with Bijan today?

Arthur Smith is such a trash coach it's unreal
Supposedly not feeling well.
Edit scratch that I was thinking of Barkley.

Last edited:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bijan Robinson had one rush for three yards in the Falcons’ Week 7 win against the Bucs.
Robinson, whose lone carry came late in the fourth quarter, told reporters after the game that he had a headache that limited his availability. The headache, according to Robinson, started Saturday night and had not diminished by Sunday morning. “I was trying to get like some medicine, take medicine and everything so I can be good for the game,” Robinson said. “But, yeah, my head was hurting bad. I don’t know what was going on, I tried to go pregame, but then Coach Smith was just, ‘We’ll be all right, get you right for next week.’” Head coach Arthur Smith said the team would monitor Robinson’s headache situation in the coming days. The rookie’s practice participation will be something to monitor for fantasy managers ahead of Week 8. With Robinson limited, Tyler Allgeier had 21 rushes while Cordarrelle Patterson had ten.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess his tummy hurt

saw a blurb today that it was a headache, started feeling bad Saturday and tried to tough it out but they decided to let him rest

no clue why he took that 2nd last carry of the game that was completely inconsequential, unless Vegas needed Bijan to have 1 stat so they could rake all the prop bets (thankfully I didn't have anything wagers on Bijan yesterday besides 2 fantasy teams that will somehow scrap out a win without him)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw a blurb today that it was a headache, started feeling bad Saturday and tried to tough it out but they decided to let him rest

no clue why he took that 2nd last carry of the game that was completely inconsequential, unless Vegas needed Bijan to have 1 stat so they could rake all the prop bets (thankfully I didn't have anything wagers on Bijan yesterday besides 2 fantasy teams that will somehow scrap out a win without him)
Yeah it didn't make sense. If he didn't play basically the entire game, what is one carry doing. it was like a 3 yard gain. That looks bad, either play him or don't imo

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well if it was a thing they (the Falcons) had knowledge of, prior to declaring inactives, and didn't list him as 'questionable (illness)', they've got a fine coming.

Not to mention the ridiculousness of him occupying a GameDay active slot that could've been better used to start with

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports the NFL “is now asking injury-report compliance questions” to the Falcons about Bijan Robinson’s Week 7 status and when they knew he was at risk of not playing.
In a story published earlier on ESPN, Falcons head coach Arthur Smith is quoted as saying Robinson began “feeling weird” on Saturday night and felt “completely out of it” on Sunday when he woke up. According to Schefter, it is “standard practice” for the league to question a team about a player not being listed on the weekly injury report, particularly when the player is “unavailable for the game or plays far less than what typically occurs.” Teams can be fined for violating injury-report compliance rules, so we’ll see if anything comes of this later in the week.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kareem Hunts value back to pre-foot shove levels?

Well, I’ll be starting him from now on wherever I own him, so… I’d sell high

Funny story… Wednesday in my main league, I had James Cook and Hunt in the lineup…
Then Hunt’s game day decision and my often idiot gut feeling (of Cook not getting red zone snaps)…

I started Latavius and McLaughlin.
26 point difference.
I scored 53 points…
And lost by one.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I’ll be starting him from now on wherever I own him, so… I’d sell high

Funny story… Wednesday in my main league, I had James Cook and Hunt in the lineup…
Then Hunt’s game day decision and my often idiot gut feeling (of Cook not getting red zone snaps)…

I started Latavius and McLaughlin.
26 point difference.
I scored 53 points…
And lost by one.
Ugh…

I got nervous about starting Foreman in multiple leagues. So I benched him in one. Also the only league I have Bijon. And I’m gonna lose to micro.