• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jaylen Warren starting to take over the backfield in Picksburgh? Matthew Berry has him rated higher than Najee this week and I thought i saw another ranking earlier today about it.
He's getting the passing work. Najee is still going to get more carries, probably 60/40, but they just aren't using Najee in the passing game like they used to. Most weeks Najee will probably slightly out touch Warren, but if it's PPR then Warren's 6 catches for 40 yards are going to yield a lot more points.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have both of them and am basically stashing them on my bench in hopes of one emerging as the feature back. Been rooting for Warren because of the PPR potential. I wouldn't mind seeing Najee shipped out somewhere at the deadline.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jaylen Warren starting to take over the backfield in Picksburgh? Matthew Berry has him rated higher than Najee this week and I thought i saw another ranking earlier today about it.
He certainly looks better than Harris.

Whether Pittsburgh is ready to make that move is yet to be determined.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly looks better than Harris.

Whether Pittsburgh is ready to make that move is yet to be determined.
They are coming off their bye. I wonder if Warren got more time with the 1s.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are coming off their bye. I wonder if Warren got more time with the 1s.

That’s my assumption. I only own them both in one league, and if I have to start one this week, it will be Warren.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's looked better all year (really going back to last year too). But as a team its not like they run the ball particularly well, however, Warren is solid in the passing game. They've been better on offense with him in the game using him on screens and check downs so its been trending in the direction of him becoming the lead back. People are anticipating it happening now since they are coming off their bye. It'll still probably be closer to an even split but he'll be the listed as the 1. I'm not expecting him to have lead back value fantasy wise though. Should be solid flex to very low tier RB2. But of the two, I'd much rather own Warren than Harris at this point.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Start squeaky wheels… they will be oiled.

But he’s actually stuck with Hoyer right now isn’t he?

(8 keepers league, PPR)
I just offered Adams, Najee, Warren and a 2nd to the guy in last place for his Tyreek. He declined… and he’s hurting at RB.

Add in Adams shoulder, and he feels risky… but I can’t bench him.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rightfully so, imo. Why have one of the best receivers in the league and not use him? Do the Raiders have some sort of Master Plan?
well they're using him..just not as a pass catcher. He's the decoy, and Meyers and Mayer's number directly reflect that the past two games. As an Adams owner in multiple leagues, I have to say I can't blame them. They've won two games, the offense has looked SLIGHTLY better overall that way. SO if teams wanna double or triple or bracket Adams and leave the middle/other half of the field mostly wide open, why not take advantage of that? if defenses adjust, Adams will likely have better numbers.

And if 'greatness' is what he wants, not W's and L's, why the F did he re-sign in Vegas? \I think I'd have bene angling to be a FA and see what The Chiefs, the Bill's, or some other team with a decent QB had to offer. 'Singular Greatness' has no place in modern day Raider lore, nor does any other form of greatness

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they're using him..just not as a pass catcher. He's the decoy, and Meyers and Mayer's number directly reflect that the past two games. As an Adams owner in multiple leagues, I have to say I can't blame them. They've won two games, the offense has looked SLIGHTLY better overall that way. SO if teams wanna double or triple or bracket Adams and leave the middle/other half of the field mostly wide open, why not take advantage of that? if defenses adjust, Adams will likely have better numbers.

And if 'greatness' is what he wants, not W's and L's, why the F did he re-sign in Vegas? \I think I'd have bene angling to be a FA and see what The Chiefs, the Bill's, or some other team with a decent QB had to offer. 'Singular Greatness' has no place in modern day Raider lore, nor does any other form of greatness
Fair points, I just think that if you have one of the best receivers in the league, you should feature him. As to his contract, as stated, one of the reasons he signed was to play with Carr. That got ripped away from him pretty quickly.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair points, I just think that if you have one of the best receivers in the league, you should feature him. As to his contract, as stated, one of the reasons he signed was to play with Carr. That got ripped away from him pretty quickly.
True, and Carr was under contract when he re-upped. However there had been loud rumblings of Carrs rime being up since before Adams was ever traded there. Given Adams experience with Rodgers and GB, one would think he'd be asking those questions during negotiations. It ain't like he hadn't done it before

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, and Carr was under contract when he re-upped. However there had been loud rumblings of Carrs rime being up since before Adams was ever traded there. Given Adams experience with Rodgers and GB, one would think he'd be asking those questions during negotiations. It ain't like he hadn't done it before
I dunno, man. Maybe he needs a new agent.

I'm available! :nod: :nod: :nod:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Evans making sure no one feels safe spending FAAB again.
Good thing I was out, or I prob would've thrown it all at Evans this week

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Evans making sure no one feels safe spending FAAB again.
Good thing I was out, or I prob would've thrown it all at Evans this week
In this day, when the 'starter' or 'lead back' can't even be counted on to get 15+ touches on a weekly basis, more often than not, we fantasy owners are effed when they go down. The backups SUCK.

Meanwhile guys like Fournette are waiting by the phone

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this day, when the 'starter' or 'lead back' can't even be counted on to get 15+ touches on a weekly basis, more often than not, we fantasy owners are effed when they go down. The backups SUCK.

shocked he has,nt been signed by somebody.maybe his asking price is way too high.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shocked he has,nt been signed by somebody.maybe his asking price is way too high.

My guess: He's waiting to see contenders separate from the herd so his agent can pit multiple playoff-bound teams against each other to bid for his services

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that's the reason why the Rams scrap heap is getting so much attention. Kyren was seeing an insane % of RB snaps and touches before getting hurt

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I had Ronnie Rivers just about everywhere waiting for that injury to happen, only to see him get hurt in the same game, woof