• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not known. I'd bet he can go, but he may not be on the field all that much.

Figure like five snaps and two TDs, lol.
hyper extended knees hurt like hell. my knee often pops out of place and while i don,t play football it hurts like hell popping it back in place and makes it real sore to walk on

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hyper extended knees hurt like hell. my knee often pops out of place and while i don,t play football it hurts like hell popping it back in place and makes it real sore to walk on

Shark Tank Writing GIF

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same people who were always going to- the TE's and backs
Truth. Crazy how depleted they are at WR though. Speedster from last year got hurt & out at least 4-6 games... Parker & Smith-Schuster looking like they are destined for week-to-week status.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots do have that DB they used as a gimmick WR at times last year, Marcus Jones, and that QB who shined in preseason as a gimmick type thing - Malik Cunningham. But otherwise its Kendrick Bourne, and the disappointing K. Boutte. Man that kid looked like he would be a superstar early on in college and then just poof, nothing

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeVante Parker (knee) was limited in practice Wednesday.
Parker missed some practice time near the end of the training camp with an undisclosed issue. It’s possible the knee injury was that issue, though reports at the time said his injury wasn’t serious. A limited practice to open the week isn’t concerning, though Parker has struggled with injuries throughout his career. As long as he gets in a full session before the end of the week, Parker should be good to go for New England’s opener versus the Eagles.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans recently received a big scare when Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer reported Smith-Schuster’s knee is “a mess” and “could explode at any point.” Breer was referring to the knee Smith-Schuster injured in last season’s AFC Championship Game, which required surgery to repair and forced the veteran wideout to miss New England’s initial offseason activities.

But Smith-Schuster was a regular at Patriots training camp practices once he was ready to go, and Jones seemingly didn’t notice any red flags.

“He has practiced every day and he’s out there grinding,” Jones said Tuesday on WEEI’s “Jones & Mego.” “A lot of the guys are. So, I feel like being healthy is a challenge in the NFL, especially when we practice really hard which is great and it gets us ready for the games.”

Story continues below advertisement

Smith-Schuster himself addressed Breer’s report last week when he refuted the rumor and claimed his knee is “getting stronger every day.” The seventh-year pro chalked up the NFL insider’s claim as “trying to find a story.”:suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needed to get away from Shanahan, who seems to love game managers at QB over toolsy guys. Dak should be a good guy to work behind, but I think he needs PT that he isn't likely to get in Dallas.
Bad spot for him in Dallas. Makes no sense either. He's got two years on his contract and so does Dak. Dak ain't goin' anywhere, so what are they gonna do with Trey?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad spot for him in Dallas. Makes no sense either. He's got two years on his contract and so does Dak. Dak ain't goin' anywhere, so what are they gonna do with Trey?
Sure Dak will be there and Lance should be dirt cheap to resign if they feel he’s progressing.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure Dak will be there and Lance should be dirt cheap to resign if they feel he’s progressing.

But he's not going to be getting actual reps as long as Cooper Rush is there. How is he going to progress?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he's not going to be getting actual reps as long as Cooper Rush is there. How is he going to progress?
I have a feeling they'd hope to trade Rush next offseason, given his decent showing in spot work thus far, and go with Lance (if he shows promise) as the #2 in '24.
Until then, he'll get whatever a #3 gets, and probably be 'Jalen Hurts' for the practices

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But truthfully..
IF Lance shows progress, I wouldn't be at all shocked to see Prescott traded after 23, Rush v Lance in a camp battle '24.. both would be way cheaper in a long term extension than re-signing Dak again. And Dak has leveled off lately

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes it's fun to poke around in the available players pool. Apparently it takes a lot to get yourself removed. I was sorting the available tight ends by ADP in Fantrax the other day and lo and behold who is ranked 7th with an ADP of 1170.72 but Aaron freaking Hernandez. I guess committing murder and dying in 2017 isn't enough to get him off of the list!! And yes I checked, it is definitely that Aaron Hernandez and not another one because he would be 33 right now. How would you like to be Jimmy Graham coming out of retirement and your ADP is behind a guy that's been dead for six years.

1694044707987.png

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But truthfully..
IF Lance shows progress, I wouldn't be at all shocked to see Prescott traded after 23, Rush v Lance in a camp battle '24.. both would be way cheaper in a long term extension than re-signing Dak again. And Dak has leveled off lately

Bro, if you are right about this one, I will literally send you the best cake you've ever had. :)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stevenson led the team in receptions, he's still around. And I fully expect a offense to have the TE be that outlet by design. Problem is, both Henry and Gesicki are equally likely to be that guy, and neither is likely to be a fantasy asset.

Myers sucks and is gonna be miscast in LV...or, they move Renfrow outside to accommodate him, and then Renfrow will be miscast... and Myers will still suck
Bill Obrien 1694049676415.png

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots do have that DB they used as a gimmick WR at times last year, Marcus Jones, and that QB who shined in preseason as a gimmick type thing - Malik Cunningham. But otherwise its Kendrick Bourne, and the disappointing K. Boutte. Man that kid looked like he would be a superstar early on in college and then just poof, nothing
You haven’t boarded the Demario Douglas hype train yet?