• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I wish you ill in those reasons..but imma need the Lions to realize Gibbs >>>>> Monty, sooner than later, a Monty TD just doesn't help that :)
It’s only a matter of time but it should already be happening. Gibbs is a lightning rod

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I wish you ill in those reasons..but imma need the Lions to realize Gibbs >>>>> Monty, sooner than later, a Monty TD just doesn't help that :)
I started them both. So can we maybe have gibbs work bw the 20’s and monty punch it in?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacheco getting plenty of receptions in PPR :yes:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE
Yes

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pacheco is going to split early down work with CEH and McKinnon is going to get all of the third down and two minute drill snaps then Pacheco was way overdrafted this year. I think Gibbs will get more touches as the season goes on, but Montgomery certainly isn't going away. I think for the Chiefs, once again, it's Mahomes, Kelce, and then a blind guess at anybody else.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pacheco is going to split early down work with CEH and McKinnon is going to get all of the third down and two minute drill snaps then Pacheco was way overdrafted this year. I think Gibbs will get more touches as the season goes on, but Montgomery certainly isn't going away. I think for the Chiefs, once again, it's Mahomes, Kelce, and then a blind guess at anybody else.
If last night is any indication whatsoever of usage, especially without Kelce in the game, than no one on the Chiefs outside of an active Kelce, and obviously Mahommes, is going to be useful as much other than a shot in the dark, all season long. Only MVS and Sky Moore were on the field for more than half the snaps, and neither had more than 3 targets, and there was no rhyme or reason as to the RB usage, all three were in at various different areas. McKinnon played more 3rd downs, but not all of them, nor was he only in in those situations..Pacheco and CEH were basically interchangable..similar results as well.

Anyone getting anything out of a Chief in their starting lineup not named Kelce or Mahommes this year, will have fallen into it by pure luck and happenstance.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I had any conviction in any of the KC WRs, the next 8-9 days provide a great buy-low window
still think the smart bet would be on Reid/Mahomes/KC figuring this out and getting the offense clicking.

Toney and Skyy performance last night really made a great point for all the other NFL teams that spent big money on at least 1 WR the last couple of years. Other GMs had to feel good seeing the SB Champs roll an entirely different group of rag-tag WRs out there and have it not be instantly successful or even look in sync at all last night.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not letting 1 game affect my Toney shares.
He had 5 targets which was tied for the team lead.
This was a different offense without Kelce. Maybe KC was adjusting to that as well.
:noidea:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not letting 1 game affect my Toney shares.
He had 5 targets which was tied for the team lead.
This was a different offense without Kelce. Maybe KC was adjusting to that as well.
:noidea:
Yeah, but of those five targets two of them were outright drops and one of them went right through his hands and led to a pick 6, so he's going to be lucky if Mahomes throws him the ball at all. Of all the things that went wrong for the Chiefs, Toney was the worst of the bunch.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce is going to get 20+ targets a game. Now he just needs to stay healthy, he isn't getting any younger