• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do trust his opinion there. And when he said 'STASH McLaughlin' after the first day of rookie camp, I jumped on it
I get it. Matt Miller was pretty good with his assessments. Leaned his way a few times with dynasty drafts. But his content was getting harder to find on the net.

Sean Tucker named the Bucs RB2. Kind of happy with that since he was a 3rd rounder (39th? pick) in the D2 draft.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. Matt Miller was pretty good with his assessments. Leaned his way a few times with dynasty drafts. But his content was getting harder to find on the net.

Sean Tucker named the Bucs RB2. Kind of happy with that since he was a 3rd rounder (39th? pick) in the D2 draft.
Another UDFA with a great chance. White has proven little to nothing, wouldn't take much to unseat him

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would trade him, but the cost isn't gonna be based on him being currently listed as the Donkeys RB3. I don't expect RB1 value, but he's no toss in, not for me :)
Oh ya fair is fair

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Denver Post’s Parker Gabriel reports Broncos RB Jaleel McLaughlin “looks set to be counted on right from the start.”
McLaughlin was the star of the preseason for Denver, rushing for 114 total yards and a team-high four touchdowns. The undrafted rookie has went from FCS flyer to a threat for Week 1 touches in the span of a few weeks. Broncos HC Sean Payton has never shied from committees, running them through his Saints tenure. McLaughlin, the preseason scoring leader and the NCAA’s all-time leading rusher, should have a role in the offense to open the year and is a setback away from starting on a team with a running back coming off a torn ACL.

I've been sitting on this dude since rookie mini camps. Glad I jumped early everywhere I could.

Some local beat dudes go so far as to say this dude is Sean Peyton's new joker...as in his new Kamara. I hope he pans out. Nothing beats the feeling of having that 'out of nowhere' rookie RB sensation all locked up basically for free.

And just like Philip Lindsay before him, I rode your coattails and added McLaughlin in my other dynos, also hoping he pans out

Good Day Hello GIF by Regal

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @TREFF where was your post where you predicted the NFL standings and division win/loss records?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @TREFF where was your post where you predicted the NFL standings and division win/loss records?
It's coming.. still working on it. Also trying to revisit the one from last year, see just how bad I was. It'll be out b4 this weekend. Maybe not b4 the first game, but b4 the weekend

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's coming.. still working on it. Also trying to revisit the one from last year, see just how bad I was. It'll be out b4 this weekend. Maybe not b4 the first game, but b4 the weekend
:scratch: thought you posted it like a month ago?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sam beats you out it might be time to go the Corey Davis route and hang em up, Trey, You had a good run as a waterboy
He needed to get away from Shanahan, who seems to love game managers at QB over toolsy guys. Dak should be a good guy to work behind, but I think he needs PT that he isn't likely to get in Dallas.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea. But I would imagine once the Colts/Taylor deal gets solved, something happens for them

To be honest, I haven't heard a peep on Fournette in weeks.

Fournette wasn't exactly efficient last year, so who knows? Both guys may be waiting for the first big RB injury. Would've thought there would be more interest in Hunt...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
possibly both.

If he thinks he deserves what Zeke got in NE, he's being ridiculous.
If he's getting near vet minimum, its crap offers

My guess is its in between..crap offer and he's overvaluing himself

Zeke only got $3M with $1.1M guaranteed. Sounds appropriate for Hunt to me, and he brings juice than Elliott at this point (Elliott is apparently bulking up for his goal line role lol).

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke only got $3M with $1.1M guaranteed. Sounds appropriate for Hunt to me, and he brings juice than Elliott at this point (Elliott is apparently bulking up for his goal line role lol).

I picked up Elliot as one of my RB and I am hoping for the best but I'm not so confident

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette wasn't exactly efficient last year, so who knows? Both guys may be waiting for the first big RB injury. Would've thought there would be more interest in Hunt...
Supposedly hunt has 4 offers on the table??

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would've thought there would be more interest in Hunt...

Sounds appropriate for Hunt to me, and he brings juice than Elliott at this point

saw some rumors out of CLE last year that Hunt lost a step and that was why he wasn't splitting touches with Chubb as much as he had previously.

not finding a home at this stage of the off season might give some credence to those rumors

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but another 2+ in incentives he COULD make.

Whether they're realistic incentives or not remains to be seen. Regardless I don't think it's a realistic expectation for Hunts contract

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another UDFA with a great chance. White has proven little to nothing, wouldn't take much to unseat him

Tucker is a bit of a special case of a UDFA due to his health concerns. He would've been a borderline day 2/3 pick otherwise IMO.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked up Elliot as one of my RB and I am hoping for the best but I'm not so confident

He's taking the Harris role it seems, which was really lucrative for fantasy 2 years ago (15 TDs) but only decent last year as his opportunities were much more limited. Elliott has 12 TDs with Dallas last year, so that role could bounce back. TDs will be most of his value though.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but another 2+ in incentives he COULD make.

Whether they're realistic incentives or not remains to be seen. Regardless I don't think it's a realistic expectation for Hunts contract

I'm guessing the incentives are mostly an ego-stroking move to publicize a bigger number for the signing.

I guess we'll see if JT plays from week 5 forward for the Colts or if he milks this injury/trade/new contract mess he's forced. If he doesn't report, Hunt or Fournette would be a solid fit there. I doubt they want to rely on Moss/Jackson/Hull all season.