• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's taking the Harris role it seems, which was really lucrative for fantasy 2 years ago (15 TDs) but only decent last year as his opportunities were much more limited. Elliott has 12 TDs with Dallas last year, so that role could bounce back. TDs will be most of his value though.

Also the fact that the Patriots OL can't open a hole or protect anyone so there is a problem right there so I pretty much boom or bust with him with it most likely being a bust

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the fact that the Patriots OL can't open a hole or protect anyone so there is a problem right there so I pretty much boom or bust with him with it most likely being a bust
I wouldn't sleep on the Patriots offense this year.

I certainly don't expect them to set the league on fire, however, they're not going to be anything similar to what they were under Patricia last year. Scheme alone will drastically improve line play. Consistency, calling an actual offense, rather than just calling random plays with no continuity to them... it'll be better.
Gotta treat last year as if it never happened when looking at what they can or cannot do

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I certainly don't expect them to set the league on fire, however, they're not going to be anything similar to what they were under Patricia last year. Scheme alone will drastically improve line play. Consistency, calling an actual offense, rather than just calling random plays with no continuity to them... it'll be better.
Gotta treat last year as if it never happened when looking at what they can or cannot do

Really hope you are correct! But yes, it HAS to be better than last season. Why the hell did they make Patricia the OC is beyond me and completely idiotic. But Mac isn't as quick to let go of the ball like Brady so it still could be an issue

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce hyperextended knee in practice. Early game Thursday may be trouble.
Heard on ESPN:
Mahomes has never played without Kelce.
93% of Mahomes TD have come with Kelce on the field.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The rumors about Juju's knee could impact that, especially with Mac's release valve now playing in Vegas.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard on ESPN:
Mahomes has never played without Kelce.
93% of Mahomes TD have come with Kelce on the field.
Interesting... but that might simply be because they've always had him on the field in the red zone.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumors about Juju's knee could impact that, especially with Mac's release valve now playing in Vegas.
Stevenson led the team in receptions, he's still around. And I fully expect a Bill Obrien offense to have the TE be that outlet by design. Problem is, both Henry and Gesicki are equally likely to be that guy, and neither is likely to be a fantasy asset.

Myers sucks and is gonna be miscast in LV...or, they move Renfrow outside to accommodate him, and then Renfrow will be miscast... and Myers will still suck

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has anybody heard whether or not if kelsie is gonna play for kc thursday night?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stevenson led the team in receptions, he's still around. And I fully expect a Bill Obrien offense to have the TE be that outlet by design. Problem is, both Henry and Gesicki are equally likely to be that guy, and neither is likely to be a fantasy asset.

Myers sucks and is gonna be miscast in LV...or, they move Renfrow outside to accommodate him, and then Renfrow will be miscast... and Myers will still suck

Yeah, I don't like the Raiders situation at all beyond Adams and Jacobs. Free Renfow!

Gesicki is a receiving only TE and nicked, so I could see Henry getting the bigger piece. Familiarity helps too.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has anybody heard whether or not if kelsie is gonna play for kc thursday night?
It's not known. I'd bet he can go, but he may not be on the field all that much.

Figure like five snaps and two TDs, lol.