• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fan Who Threw Beer on Tyreek Hill Banned From Gillette

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Hill finally ran into the brother of the girl he used to call punching bag?

I wouldn't care if someone broke his legs to be honest. Fuck him. He should get beer thrown on him daily.

I completely forgot about this whole situation. Looked it up on his Wikipedia page. He's engaged to the chick who he beat the shit out of so I'd be shocked if he doesn't fuck up again sometime time in the future.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is wrong with people?

Word.

o-CLEVELAND-INDIANS-MASCOT-PROTEST-570.jpg

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredibly stupid thing to do...

He wasted a beer!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much hate do you have to have in your heart to throw a $15 beer?

Anybody stupid enough to waste that much cash oughta be banned on principle

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely forgot about this whole situation. Looked it up on his Wikipedia page. He's engaged to the chick who he beat the shit out of so I'd be shocked if he doesn't fuck up again sometime time in the future.

Yep, he's been on good behavior since getting drafted but it wouldn't shock me if something happens at some point.

Not sure I would give this guy a ton of guaranteed money in a long contract

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be a broke, washed up, drunk loser in a few years like Steinberg was.

Fortunately for Leigh, hitting rock bottom got him to get his life together and sober up. Rosenhaus doesn't have that kind of humility.

Maybe I'm rooting for it more than I think it will actually happen, but there hasn't been a bigger scumbag in this sport (outside of every single owner and the commissioner) and I'd be laughing my ass off if it does.
His is a blowhard. I could care less about him personally.

The jackass fan catching some grief is still cool by me.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, given Hill's past as a domestic abuser throwing beer on him seems fine.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he's been on good behavior since getting drafted but it wouldn't shock me if something happens at some point.

Not sure I would give this guy a ton of guaranteed money in a long contract
He's gonna get paid, bro. If not by KC, then someone. That is elite speed.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gonna get paid, bro. If not by KC, then someone. That is elite speed.

I'm not saying someone WON'T pay him a ton of guaranteed money ... I'm saying I wouldn't.

I would certainly give him a lengthy incentive-laden contract that would be based upon him not getting suspended with a little guaranteed money.

If someone gives him 50 million dollars guaranteed and then he goes and starts messing up because he's now rich on top of being an ahole then he will get a lifetime suspension and that team is out 50 million dollars

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tbh...how could they tell if he got back in the stadium? obviously his address won't be able to buy tickets..

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word.

I was dating this broad in Chicago for a bit and one time I flew there and had been drinking prior to my flight, she picked me up and we went straight to a bar, then went back to her place to get ready for dinner. We continued to drink while getting ready, so by the time we left her place, I had a pretty serious buzz on. I somehow locked us out of her place and she didn't have the key and her landlord was out of town for the night.

We went to a mall by the restaurant because I wanted to look at watches. I bought three watches. Two for me and one for her. . . Then we go to the restaurant, and she's really sweating the fact that we're locked out of her place. I tell the hostess to call the 4 Seasons and book us a room for the night. It was like $380 for the room.

Drinks, dinner, watches, more drinks, 4 Seasons. THAT was an expensive fucking night. I did fuck, though.
winner, winner

chicken etc

true story. i used to bang a female cop (felt i had to clarify here). i have an auto lock on my door that unless you flipped the knob it locks behind you./ we fuck, go out for a smoke and as i say "dont close the door all the way i dont have my keys on me..."

door closes.

shes a cop, so she calls the local PD for help. they come by...the complex master key doesnt work. must have changed locks at one point.
so she calls the FD. asked to bring "a small ladder, and no truck" (it was 2 am). small building. only like 10 apartments.

10 mins later, TWO trucks with sirens blaring pull up, all laughing at her locked outside in her underwear and my rush tshirt. dude gets off, with a fucking regular ladder. climbs up, opens my window, then my door.

to make her more embarrassed on purpose, they put in the local police log "half naked former cop locked out of boyfriends home".

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would certainly give him a lengthy incentive-laden contract that would be based upon him not getting suspended with a little guaranteed money.
That might not be a dumb idea. From experience, it seemed great when the Panthers took Greg Hardy in the 6th round and he turned out to be an all-pro. It was tough on our pass rush when we had to cut him because of the dumbass stunt he pulled with his GF and the couchful of guns :L. If you've got a guy with some character concerns, I agree you want to hedge a bit.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tbh...how could they tell if he got back in the stadium? obviously his address won't be able to buy tickets..
I was wondering that as well. Not like they post these guys' faces everywhere or, let's be honest, much of the stadium staff would either be smart or caring enough to remember faces.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
winner, winner

chicken etc

true story. i used to bang a female cop (felt i had to clarify here). i have an auto lock on my door that unless you flipped the knob it locks behind you./ we fuck, go out for a smoke and as i say "dont close the door all the way i dont have my keys on me..."

door closes.

shes a cop, so she calls the local PD for help. they come by...the complex master key doesnt work. must have changed locks at one point.
so she calls the FD. asked to bring "a small ladder, and no truck" (it was 2 am). small building. only like 10 apartments.

10 mins later, TWO trucks with sirens blaring pull up, all laughing at her locked outside in her underwear and my rush tshirt. dude gets off, with a fucking regular ladder. climbs up, opens my window, then my door.

to make her more embarrassed on purpose, they put in the local police log "half naked former cop locked out of boyfriends home".

That's fucking hysterical!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone ever been ID'd at a sporting event?

The idea of being banned from a venue is pretty funny.