• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fan Who Threw Beer on Tyreek Hill Banned From Gillette

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, its a diamond. she was so good to me. we just werent for eachother. i was in a bad place, still hurting over my divorce.

kinda wish i could go back but thats that. shes engaged to a black guy i know. good for her, hes a solid dude.

If you took all the girls I knew when I was single,
and brought them all together for one night,
I know they'd never match my sweet imagination,
Everything looks worse in black and white.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you took all the girls I knew when I was single,
and brought them all together for one night,
I know they'd never match my sweet imagination,
Everything looks worse in black and white.

I thought about this line when considering your point about her being good to you and kind of wishing you could go back (I have some similar experiences), and didn't even think of the racial aspect until I'd typed the last line.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i heard on the radio a couple of hours ago that the fan has been charged with disorderly conduct and the NFL is still looking into other actions ....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much hate do you have to have in your heart to throw a $15 beer?

I don't think the player should be pressing charges, but if this same thing happened in a bar with two normal Joes...the guy tossing the beer would likely be charged with an assault of some type....the same thing should happen to him at this game...spend some time in the county lockup before getting bailed out...that's on top of getting booted for life.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i heard on the radio a couple of hours ago that the fan has been charged with disorderly conduct and the NFL is still looking into other actions ....
its technically assault, and theres a code of conduct policy on the tickets.

then again, it was technically assault when hill choked and punched his pregnant girlfriend. its hard for me to feel bad for him.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the player should be pressing charges, but if this same thing happened in a bar with two normal Joes...the guy tossing the beer would likely be charged with an assault of some type....the same thing should happen to him at this game...spend some time in the county lockup before getting bailed out...that's on top of getting booted for life.

Most of the time in a bar that gets swept under the rug and the guy throwing the beer gets tossed and even banned. If it comes to blows maybe the cops are called but for the most part a bar owner doesn't want the police to show up. Especially if there are football pools or the "For amusement only" poker machines.

In a case like this I have no issue with an arrest being made. Release him in the morning if no charges are pressed.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

then again, it was technically assault when hill choked and punched his pregnant girlfriend. its hard for me to feel bad for him.

I was going to reply "Yeah, but what did she do" but in this era of the #metoo movement I felt it would be in bad taste.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My hunch is this is more about Rosenhaus than anything. Seems like an agent kinda thing to do.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the time in a bar that gets swept under the rug and the guy throwing the beer gets tossed and even banned. If it comes to blows maybe the cops are called but for the most part a bar owner doesn't want the police to show up. Especially if there are football pools or the "For amusement only" poker machines.

In a case like this I have no issue with an arrest being made. Release him in the morning if no charges are pressed.

Yep...it really depends on the place.

If it's a locally owned bar..the owner/bouncer might just throw the guy out like you said. If it's a national chain...the cops are being called and if the guy throwing the beer is still on the premises and the other party wants to file charges, there you go.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...it really depends on the place.

If it's a locally owned bar..the owner/bouncer might just throw the guy out like you said. If it's a national chain...the cops are being called and if the guy throwing the beer is still on the premises and the other party wants to file charges, there you go.

Good point, I never go to chain places and I would imagine they have policies to off set any chance of liability

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fan would have pissed on him. Whipped it out right there and just tinkled all over The Cheetah.

This is true for sure! This did actually happen me on my one trip to Philly to see a game. I went to the back in the day game with Favre and the famous 4th and 26 playoff game. Before game I was out in the crowd and yes wearing a Packer coat and went by a drunken group of Eagles fans and one dude did have his junk out aimed at me but was lucky enough to see it in time and jump out of the way and not get hit.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hunch is this is more about Rosenhaus than anything. Seems like an agent kinda thing to do.
Let's imagine for a second

Tyreek is a rich guy about to be really, really rich in a season or two.

For petty assault would he press charges? Maybe. For beer? Meh.

Who gets to be the guy who looks after his clients? Cares? Drew Rosenhaus.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, I never go to chain places and I would imagine they have policies to off set any chance of liability

My son works at one of the big chains they do a brisk business on Saturday for college games...Sunday, yeah but much more of a family atmosphere than some of the Steeler bars I used to frequent...if anything breaks out...911 is the call.

I might go to a bar and if a game is on I'll watch it, but I don't really go to bars anymore to watch games...if it's not on at home, I'm not going out looking for it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Poured" beer

How come these media faggots can't be accurate??

Dude got hit with liquid, not a solid object. Big deal.

Another fan threw air on hill from his mouth. Ohhhh noooo.