• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fan Who Threw Beer on Tyreek Hill Banned From Gillette

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Hill finally ran into the brother of the girl he used to call punching bag?

I wouldn't care if someone broke his legs to be honest. Fuck him. He should get beer thrown on him daily.

I don't follow football enough to know anything about the players outside of NY. I just assume they all have a domestic violence or 2 on their records

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't follow football enough to know anything about the players outside of NY. I just assume they all have a domestic violence or 2 on their records
Only the undersized, fast and really good ones.

And the Cowboys.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...per ESPN

On Monday, however, Hill's agent Drew Rosenhaus said he is talking to the NFL and NFLPA about their legal options.

"That type of behavior is unacceptable," Rosenhaus said. "Players have to be protected. We want that fan to be prosecuted."

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fan is damn lucky he wasn't a pregnant woman.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$5 to anybody that throws a beer on this munchkin at any time. Just need evidence. Photos or police report.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...per ESPN

On Monday, however, Hill's agent Drew Rosenhaus said he is talking to the NFL and NFLPA about their legal options.

"That type of behavior is unacceptable," Rosenhaus said. "Players have to be protected. We want that fan to be prosecuted."

Why do any players take on that scumbag as their agent? He makes it all about himself and tries to keep himself in the news. He's not even that good. He's all talk.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you shitting me? haha. lame ass move if you ask me. it's a fucking beer in the face. get over it.
I like it. If somebody threw beer in my face, I would be pissed. Not worth throwing dukes over because I am not a child and don't want to spend the night in jail.

Douchy fans need to get slapped every once in a while. That wasted $15 beer is gong to turn into be a lot more after court fees, etc.

Maybe he will think next time about being an idiot.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do any players take on that scumbag as their agent? He makes it all about himself and tries to keep himself in the news. He's not even that good. He's all talk.
He talked his way into being a multi-millionaire. Say what you want, but he is good at his job if his job is about getting paid like everybody else in the world.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. If somebody threw beer in my face, I would be pissed. Not worth throwing dukes over because I am not a child and don't want to spend the night in jail.

Douchy fans need to get slapped every once in a while. That wasted $15 beer is gong to turn into be a lot more after court fees, etc.

Maybe he will think next time about being an idiot.

He said he talked with his coach, he didn't specify which coach and was told: "It comes with the territory, don't let it get to you" Hill said "I'm not mad at all."

12 hours later, he's talking about legal action? Answer to that is that his grandstanding snake of an agent got to him.

The guy got permanently banned, that's enough.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he talked with his coach, he didn't specify which coach and was told: "It comes with the territory, don't let it get to you" Hill said "I'm not mad at all."

12 hours later, he's talking about legal action? Answer to that is that his grandstanding snake of an agent got to him.

The guy got permanently banned, that's enough.
Don't blame his agent for anything. The ONLY person at fault is the guy who threw the beer.

That can't be argued.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably 8 beers deep at that point.

i spent $100 on chinese food Friday night, drunk, for me and a chick. her: "I dont know what I want".

me: "well then I'll buy a bunch of shit."

didnt even get laid for it.

drunk = dumb

Word.

I was dating this broad in Chicago for a bit and one time I flew there and had been drinking prior to my flight, she picked me up and we went straight to a bar, then went back to her place to get ready for dinner. We continued to drink while getting ready, so by the time we left her place, I had a pretty serious buzz on. I somehow locked us out of her place and she didn't have the key and her landlord was out of town for the night.

We went to a mall by the restaurant because I wanted to look at watches. I bought three watches. Two for me and one for her. . . Then we go to the restaurant, and she's really sweating the fact that we're locked out of her place. I tell the hostess to call the 4 Seasons and book us a room for the night. It was like $380 for the room.

Drinks, dinner, watches, more drinks, 4 Seasons. THAT was an expensive fucking night. I did fuck, though.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He talked his way into being a multi-millionaire. Say what you want, but he is good at his job if his job is about getting paid like everybody else in the world.

He'll be a broke, washed up, drunk loser in a few years like Steinberg was.

Fortunately for Leigh, hitting rock bottom got him to get his life together and sober up. Rosenhaus doesn't have that kind of humility.

Maybe I'm rooting for it more than I think it will actually happen, but there hasn't been a bigger scumbag in this sport (outside of every single owner and the commissioner) and I'd be laughing my ass off if it does.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame his agent for anything. The ONLY person at fault is the guy who threw the beer.

That can't be argued.

I've seen beer thrown on athletes dozens of times. This is the first and only time that I've ever heard of pressing charges. Outside of the Malice At The Palace, in which everyone involved was charged.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were so shitfaced when we checked in, the next morning, when we had to leave, we had to ask the front desk how to get out. He looked at me strange and said, "well, just the same way you came in."

Yeah, no fucking shit, smartass. Could you tell me how that was?