• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons clean house

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was, but they suspiciously look related, don't they? LOL.

Maybe only related as she was probably a HD employee before the nuptials

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably be Seattle and New England again next year because the AFC is the most pathetic excuse for an NFL conference I've ever seen.

That makes no sense. Not only did the AFC win the Super Bowl, but the AFC also had a winning record against the NFC in interconference games during the regular season! So if the AFC is pathetic, then the NFC is even more pathetic.

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes no sense. Not only did the AFC win the Super Bowl, but the AFC also had a winning record against the NFC in interconference games during the regular season! So if the AFC is pathetic, then the NFC is even more pathetic.

qs78RS.gif

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great breakdown of the Ryan fumble which changed the game. That play was going to result in a Falcons TD if the Freeman picks up the blitz preventing Hightower from getting to Ryan. Crazy

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/g...ed-the-patriots-super-bowl-win-195345367.html
THIS without question was the play. IF Freeman see's Hightower, the Falcons score and @rmilia1 has the next 6 months to tell us all the greatness of the Atlanta offense. Yet....it's fashionable to blame the coaches for not running the football cause ONE player had his head up his ass. Atlanta's offense was great all year and woulda been again if not for Freeman's mistake.

That's football....That's team sports, and it isn't bad coaching.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS without question was the play. IF Freeman see's Hightower, the Falcons score and @rmilia1 has the next 6 months to tell us all the greatness of the Atlanta offense. Yet....it's fashionable to blame the coaches for not running the football cause ONE player had his head up his ass. Atlanta's offense was great all year and woulda been again if not for Freeman's mistake.

That's football....That's team sports, and it isn't bad coaching.
True if Freeman does his job, we have a completely different story, but I'm in the "They should have ran the damn ball corner", I know running works to eat as much clock as possible when you have big leads late. Jimmy and Emmitt proved that in the 90s.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True if Freeman does his job, we have a completely different story, but I'm in the "They should have ran the damn ball corner", I know running works to eat as much clock as possible when you have big leads late. Jimmy and Emmitt proved that in the 90s.
what part of being up 23 points in the 4th qtr do you not understand?
Atlanta played to who they were and that play had 6 points written all over it.
I'm sorry, blaming the coaches for lack of execution is a bad opinion.

hindsight remains 20/20 and execution wins the championship for Atlanta

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what part of being up 23 points in the 4th qtr do you not understand?
Atlanta played to who they were and that play had 6 points written all over it.
I'm sorry, blaming the coaches for lack of execution is a bad opinion.

hindsight remains 20/20 and execution wins the championship for Atlanta
Yes the players had to execute but it's the coaches job to take the chances of mistakes and limit them. But with that big lead Atlanta ran the ball 5 times. The clock was New England biggest enemy and Atlanta help to the enemy. I'm going to give New England all the credit the world for this comeback but Atlanta at the team players and coaches help out in unbelievable ways it's not just on the players you're the coaches it was a team blunder.
Call at 20/20 all you want but at the 4:40 Mark first down 20-something yard-line he should have ran the ball and I was saying it then it was not after the fact.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And - it keeps a clearly gassed defense where they need to be. On the sideline.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has anyone seen a Falcons fan since the loss?

Thought I saw @rmilia1 yesterday but that's about it...

can't say I am surprised coaches are being fired but in reality they just got outplayed when it mattered most...

You rang?

I'm shocked about Sark. Especially considering that I felt Saban gave him a second chance and now he's gone. It's also very likely that Sark and Saban were just not going to get along. Good luck to him.

Falcons hiring their DC and Cox is totally ignorant IMO. Our defense ended up playing well considering they were on the field for over 90 plays.

I was at the Natty game, and I'll tell you, even a defense as stout as Alabama's was, no team can afford to play against 80 snaps and expect them to shut down the offense. The similarities are eerie, except for the little think about shitting your pants when up by 25 in the 3rd quarter.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the players had to execute but it's the coaches job to take the chances of mistakes and limit them. But with that big lead Atlanta ran the ball 5 times. The clock was New England biggest enemy and Atlanta help to the enemy. I'm going to give New England all the credit the world for this comeback but Atlanta at the team players and coaches help out in unbelievable ways it's not just on the players you're the coaches it was a team blunder.
Call at 20/20 all you want but at the 4:40 Mark first down 20-something yard-line he should have ran the ball and I was saying it then it was not after the fact.
I couldn't disagree more up 28-12 with most of the 4th yet to play, but that's cool if you want to blame the coach for playing to win the game.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You rang?

I'm shocked about Sark. Especially considering that I felt Saban gave him a second chance and now he's gone. It's also very likely that Sark and Saban were just not going to get along. Good luck to him.

Falcons hiring their DC and Cox is totally ignorant IMO. Our defense ended up playing well considering they were on the field for over 90 plays.

I was at the Natty game, and I'll tell you, even a defense as stout as Alabama's was, no team can afford to play against 80 snaps and expect them to shut down the offense. The similarities are eerie, except for the little think about shitting your pants when up by 25 in the 3rd quarter.

Hey there... I knew you were around somewhere! :D. Yes the Falcons D did play well and I don't care what players you have, if you are on the field that long and have a short field you will get gassed. Again, best of luck to you guys.. You'll be back

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey there... I knew you were around somewhere! :D. Yes the Falcons D did play well and I don't care what players you have, if you are on the field that long and have a short field you will get gassed. Again, best of luck to you guys.. You'll be back

I haven't gone anywhere, just don't have the time to be on here as often as I used to be, or would like to be.

Anyways, I would normally agree, but all this changeover and getting Sark, I'm not what to expect this upcoming year. We lost this SB, we basically gave Tom a chance to win it by the most unlike of odds, and in the 3rd quarter, about 10 times needed to go NE's way for them to come back. All of it happened and now this city is really in morning. I just hope the team gets over it better than the fans in this city.

#RiseUp

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't gone anywhere, just don't have the time to be on here as often as I used to be, or would like to be.

Anyways, I would normally agree, but all this changeover and getting Sark, I'm not what to expect this upcoming year. We lost this SB, we basically gave Tom a chance to win it by the most unlike of odds, and in the 3rd quarter, about 10 times needed to go NE's way for them to come back. All of it happened and now this city is really in morning. I just hope the team gets over it better than the fans in this city.

#RiseUp

Yeah I figured as much, same here.. Work getting in the way of things. You and @rmilia1 have been around here.

If the team stays together (which I think they will) then I don't see why they couldn't come back together and win it all next year or at least get back there.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I figured as much, same here.. Work getting in the way of things. You and @rmilia1 have been around here.

If the team stays together (which I think they will) then I don't see why they couldn't come back together and win it all next year or at least get back there.

Well, the first factor is Alex Mack, if he stays healthy, we have a chance...a small chance considering how hard it is to get to the SB.

Secondly, it's almost impossible Ryan has the kind of year he had for a consecutive season.

However, our defense is looking better, and I expect us to draft more depth. So if we can keep Freeney for one more year, and get Mack healthy, than I do like our chances as winning the division for the 2nd straight year.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the first factor is Alex Mack, if he stays healthy, we have a chance...a small chance considering how hard it is to get to the SB.

Secondly, it's almost impossible Ryan has the kind of year he had for a consecutive season.

However, our defense is looking better, and I expect us to draft more depth. So if we can keep Freeney for one more year, and get Mack healthy, than I do like our chances as winning the division for the 2nd straight year.

What is the word on him?

Very true Ryan might not have the year he had this year.. But he has all the talent in the world to do that again. Defense just needs to get off the field is all

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the word on him?

Very true Ryan might not have the year he had this year.. But he has all the talent in the world to do that again. Defense just needs to get off the field is all

I guess. I think the SB is easily ours if we run the ball in the 2nd half.

Idk the status of Mack at this moment. Everyone is talking about the DC situation and Sark...two things that don't excite me.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess. I think the SB is easily ours if we run the ball in the 2nd half.

Idk the status of Mack at this moment. Everyone is talking about the DC situation and Sark...two things that don't excite me.

depends upon who they are playing in the Super Bowl about the running game... But most likely. Yeah I figured those two wouldn't excite you

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3