• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons Arthur Blank pissed off at the Patriots 283 diamond SB rings

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For fuck's sake you bunch of fucking high school drop-outs.

Your- yours
You're - you are

DJ isn't going to like your intrusion into his grammar correction territory. Be careful.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I have received bonuses. A nice thing about receiving a bonus is that you can choose what to do with that money. Each bonus I receive goes straight to my kids' tuition.

Now here's a question for you... How many zeroes does it take for the cost of a trophy to be excessive?

For me, once you've hit three zeroes you've gone too far - no matter what the trophy stands for. Trophies are most often nothing more than conversation display pieces that usually do nothing but collect dust. Kraft hit six zeroes five times with this one event. To me, that was a grossly excessive waste of money.
Those rings are also investments in the players and their families. Diamonds don't lose their value. Call it a nice little nest egg for a rainy day.

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo fucking hoo.... cry me a river. If Blank did not want to be ridiculed in a ring the Falcons should not have blown a 28-3 point lead.
I don't know how much Blanks had to do with that? But point well taken.

Blanks certainly shoudn't have gone down to the sideline when he did. The only thing better than watching him slump was watching his girlfriend's emotional roller coaster.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? I'm exhibiting a conservative stance through the disapproval of cost and waste of those useless rings. My citations of giving back to the community were just generic examples of better use of five million dollars.

Kraft gives mightily to the needy and the schools in New England.
The thought that it doesn't matter he should give more instead of buying rings is a very liberal train of thought.

To give a gift that is both thoughtful and traditional is not wasteful.
It is a show of gratitude that Kraft appreciates players playing all out for the New England Patriots Brand which has helped the team become one of the most valuable in all of sports.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft gives mightily to the needy and the schools in New England.
The thought that it doesn't matter he should give more instead of buying rings is a very liberal train of thought.

To give a gift that is both thoughtful and traditional is not wasteful.
It is a show of gratitude that Kraft appreciates players playing all out for the New England Patriots Brand which has helped the team become one of the most valuable in all of sports.

We have a winner....