• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ford wouldn't have responded if you hadn't brought it up.

He showed incredible restraint in not banning him given tgann has turned out to be a total douche bag that can't man up after spouting off and making a bet no one forced him to make.

He started the thread Einstein !!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see Tgann come back. Still can't believe his and my bet reached this point. As far as I'm concerned his bet has been paid and he can change his Avi to whatever he wants. I know if he actually does come back for good he will continue to catch flack and well he dishes it just about as much as people pile it on him so to me that breaks even. He gets the attention he wants and it leads to some fun conversations to break up the football talk around here every once in a while. So Tgann if you read this you won't catch any flack from me if you come back and start posting. We had some fun conversations along the way and would hate to ever see a poster leave this board or think they have to try and sneak back on as somebody else.
It's not the crime, it's the response to it. Most people just laugh along and go with it. You don't spout off and make bets then puss out and hide after you lose. It's entirely the principle of the thing more than the actual crime.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started the thread Einstein !!
So you elude to my intelligence when I was responding to the fact that you did claim more than just you worried about whether or not all ravens fans were at risk of being labeled as alts. :L

Read it again and start with the name calling. :lol:

He brought up who he was, you shared concern, then later said he paid his price anyway. Ford responded to both and you came back with saying the ONLY thing you brought up was the concern over new ravens fan. I simply pointed out that was not correct. You ALSO brought up his avi bet and payment status of it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And FTR, what does his response to YOU have to do with creating the tread? :L

Right, absolutely nothing. :L

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the crime, it's the response to it. Most people just laugh along and go with it. You don't spout off and make bets then puss out and hide after you lose. It's entirely the principle of the thing more than the actual crime.

Oh I get that. I'm just saying at least to me I'm fine with the bet being done. It won't be forgotten what he did and if he does come back people will continue to point it out to him. I doubt he comes back though and will just continue to do this pop up every once in a while then disappear for months thing he keeps doing.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get that. I'm just saying at least to me I'm fine with the bet being done. It won't be forgotten what he did and if he does come back people will continue to point it out to him. I doubt he comes back though and will just continue to do this pop up every once in a while then disappear for months thing he keeps doing.
Unless the Ravens look like a contender you mean. Then he'll be here every day.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the Ravens look like a contender you mean. Then he'll be here every day.

He will still do his jump in and out. he will post like crazy for a few hours and then disappear for a couple of weeks if they are good. Tgann is what he is and well everybody knows what he is. Unfortunately with boards like this you have guys like him that only come on here to try and get people fired up and then leave thinking they have accomplished something.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you elude to my intelligence when I was responding to the fact that you did claim more than just you worried about whether or not all ravens fans were at risk of being labeled as alts. :L

Read it again and start with the name calling. :lol:

He brought up who he was, you shared concern, then later said he paid his price anyway. Ford responded to both and you came back with saying the ONLY thing you brought up was the concern over new ravens fan. I simply pointed out that was not correct. You ALSO brought up his avi bet and payment status of it.

CD already confirmed it was a 1 month avi bet...It's been up for 7 months, I merely made a suggestion to Ford about that....It was posted to him and he responded, why are you seeking clarification of a post to him ?...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CD already confirmed it was a 1 month avi bet...It's been up for 7 months, I merely made a suggestion to Ford about that....It was posted to him and he responded, why are you seeking clarification of a post to him ?...

You have to remember though that Tgann never actually paid up on the bet. He refused to have his Avi changed and said that he was done with this site. So he left before the Avi could actually ever be done clear back in November before the season even ended. Then he came back for one day where they did change his Avi and he never came back again. So he never actually owned up to the bet and never actually posted under his new Avi that they gave him if I remember right.

I'm saying that even though he didn't completely honor the bet I'm letting him off the hook to have whatever picture he wants. It was a stupid bet that I didn't think would be a big deal for him to own up to but I also don't want to be the reason somebody doesn't post on these boards.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Tgann69
Doesn't offend me at all, and you didn't say in your first post that you had the same ip on him, or this conversation wouldn't have happened....I stated my only concern from the beginning, it had nothing to do with tgann's bet, but even guilty, it seems over abusive to me....But I understand your frustration with all the crack heads on that Dallas team, if they keep going, Jerry will have to suit up to get eleven men on the field ....:heh:

The first part of this post is OS playing stupid. (Like ford would just assume it was Tgann without checking the IP)

The second part of this post is OS acting stupid by deflecting.

Now hit me with one of your un-clever pics

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in before OS deflects further to ripping the cards or their fans.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Tgann69

The first part of this post is OS playing stupid. (Like ford would just assume it was Tgann without checking the IP)

Exactly. OD is a buffoon.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to remember though that Tgann never actually paid up on the bet. He refused to have his Avi changed and said that he was done with this site. So he left before the Avi could actually ever be done clear back in November before the season even ended. Then he came back for one day where they did change his Avi and he never came back again. So he never actually owned up to the bet and never actually posted under his new Avi that they gave him if I remember right.

I'm saying that even though he didn't completely honor the bet I'm letting him off the hook to have whatever picture he wants. It was a stupid bet that I didn't think would be a big deal for him to own up to but I also don't want to be the reason somebody doesn't post on these boards.
Stop with the facts. There is no place for them in MaryLand.
I think it's part of an identity crisis? They're not sure if they're Browns, Colts or Raven fans:scratch::noidea:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Tgann69

Wow, how old was your mentor on that post, 3 yrs old ???.....Brilliant !!!:tsk:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And FTR, what does his response to YOU have to do with creating the tread? :L

Right, absolutely nothing. :L

You idiot, you said he wouldn't have brought it up if I hadn't and I pointed out that he started the thread....If you need help with that, try Hooked on Phonics and ask a second grade student, I'm sure they could help you...

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, how old was your mentor on that post, 3 yrs old ???.....Brilliant !!!:tsk:
seriously how could you not realize that a mod identifying someone's alt means he did it by checking his IP? That's how it's been since message boards were created.