• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have, but he's paid for it a hundred times over, it's time to move on, especially if it turns out not to be him and these posters are run off....Sometimes it gets heated on here between different team fans, I like it that way, but then we let it go and talk about something else....This tgann thing is starting to rival the Tom Brady saga now..:lol:

Actually, no alts is a hard and fast rule we have here at the hoop.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just suck it up and this goofy nonsense would eventually pass.

yup, come back as tgann and take your lumps.

But his ePride won't let him do that. So everyone else gets to keep having fun.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is tgann. It is an exact match.

You are correct, he isn't banned. He is just trying to sneak back in, thinks he is smarter than the rest of us and we will never know. His account was NOT taken over. The only underlying motive is that he is still too big of a baby to just take his lumps.

It's hard to believe he wouldn't use another ip if he were trying that, but my concern is that I've been inviting Ravens fans from other boards to the Hoop, and don't want them to be run off by being mistaken for tgann...
But don't you think he has paid enough for the bet ? You humiliated him for a bet he made with someone else for the whole off season, why don't you just put his avatar back up now and let him start posting under his original name ?....Would you post with an avi like that on your name ?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to believe he wouldn't use another ip if he were trying that, but my concern is that I've been inviting Ravens fans from other boards to the Hoop, and don't want them to be run off by being mistaken for tgann...
But don't you think he has paid enough for the bet ? You humiliated him for a bet he made with someone else for the whole off season, why don't you just put his avatar back up now and let him start posting under his original name ?....Would you post with an avi like that on your name ?

To the first point here bolded...I assume that it's a near impossibility that these other Raven fans would have an exact match for Tgann's IP address, so your fears are probably quite unfounded.

As to the rest, think of it as arbitration. He stepped in, changed the AVI per the bet rules, only TGann ran away and hid in a corner. If he can come back, and fulfill the requirements of the bet he made (and at this point, I can't remember what they were, but let's just say he needs to post for a month with the current AVI or other appropriate AVI to settle the bet), then so be it. If he can't do that, then he deserves every little bit of what he's getting, and will continue to get until he can do such.

If he leaves, he leaves. Oh well. Quite frankly, it would raise the collective IQ of your fan base quite a bit, honestly.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are they all? And since when did you become such a delicate flower.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS the king of memes is a good title to carry. Crying for your buddy who fucked up not so much.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Believe what you want, but I have the proof that they are the same person. Sorry if that offends you or makes you think I'm abusing my powers again. I don't really care.

And no, he hasn't paid shit for the bet. I should perma ban BOTH ID's for the alt attempt. I would post with an avy like that. But I'm secure in my manhood and don't let some avy dictate my life, as he has done. I also would have honored the bet and this whole ordeal never would have happened.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the first point here bolded...I assume that it's a near impossibility that these other Raven fans would have an exact match for Tgann's IP address, so your fears are probably quite unfounded.

As to the rest, think of it as arbitration. He stepped in, changed the AVI per the bet rules, only TGann ran away and hid in a corner. If he can come back, and fulfill the requirements of the bet he made (and at this point, I can't remember what they were, but let's just say he needs to post for a month with the current AVI or other appropriate AVI to settle the bet), then so be it. If he can't do that, then he deserves every little bit of what he's getting, and will continue to get until he can do such.

If he leaves, he leaves. Oh well. Quite frankly, it would raise the collective IQ of your fan base quite a bit, honestly.

A ravens fan with and exact IP match, not in Baltimore. It isn't even in the same state. I guarantee 100% this is tgann.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So some baltimore fan changed his IP address, joined the hoop, and accidentally picked tganns? :scratch:

Moved to another state, changed his IP, and accidentally landed on Tganns down to the last digit. This isn't a high level match, this is exact match. I've never seen that accidentally happen, not even on cell phone IP's...which this is not.

it is tgann

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DivFan01.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't say that if he did, and you think tgann can't change his ip ? The guy isn't banned to my knowledge, and his account was taken over and humiliated the whole off season, don't you think enough is enough ?
Looks like underlying motives to me, that's my guess...
Admins don't owe you any deep understanding of exactly what tools they have to identify alts. They'd be stupid to tell everyone in detail. That would just invite people to try and bypass it. IP is one of many tools at their disposal. False positives possible? Sure, but not often.

And you did notice ford said he PM'ed this dude and got no response back right? If you are given a chance at speaking up and fail to do so you look pretty damned guilty.
Would I post with an avi like that?

YES

And I have. We have all lost avatar bets and most of us wear that shit and man up. I've worn oregon duck avi's and a few that were pretty bad and didn't give a shit even a little bit. What difference does it make? Hell, we had someone on the CFB wear an avi of a black very gay texas fan and they posted every damned day until their bet time was over.

If you can't man up, don't make bets. It's really that simple. If you do make a bet, pay up and be a man about it. Laugh at yourself. Go along with the joke. Don't be a total fucking douche or face the wrath of the entire fucking board. And rightly so. It's just pixels on a screen man.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have, but he's paid for it a hundred times over, it's time to move on, especially if it turns out not to be him and these posters are run off....Sometimes it gets heated on here between different team fans, I like it that way, but then we let it go and talk about something else....This tgann thing is starting to rival the Tom Brady saga now..:lol:

He will pay for it as long as he wants. It is not up to you and me. Man up or shut up.
I miss @Tgann69 , Would be cool if he was back before the Ravens take a nosedive.
As far as Brady? He's not even a starter.....

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he had enough "sense" to change his name before trying to come back from a ban, unlike that dipshit @tzorn80

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So every Ravens fan that comes on the Hoop now is automatically tgann in your estimation...
Obviously you have some kind of axe to grind with him , but you are hurting the Ravens base of posters from increasing on here by your obsessive hate for him....You may need therapy for that but as an admin you are doing the Ravens base a disservice....
W
So every Ravens fan that comes on the Hoop now is automatically tgann in your estimation...
Obviously you have some kind of axe to grind with him , but you are hurting the Ravens base of posters from increasing on here by your obsessive hate for him....You may need therapy for that but as an admin you are doing the Ravens base a disservice....
It's true. Fans take on their personalties of their coaches:sadbron::bawling:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All bs aside, I and Tgann got into it way too much. We made ammends before he disappeared/got banned. I have no issue if he comes back. Even if he welches on his bet. Everyone will just know he's a fraud. He'll need to live with posters dogging on him constantly.
Like you mentioned all the shit talking is in fun. To me if I lost the bet I'd use the avi given to me. After all who really cares? To me it's just another avenue for joking.