• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could if be that @fordman84 did his home work first??

not too hard to determine what IP address @Tgann69 was originally using

He didn't say that if he did, and you think tgann can't change his ip ? The guy isn't banned to my knowledge, and his account was taken over and humiliated the whole off season, don't you think enough is enough ?
Looks like underlying motives to me, that's my guess...

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't say that if he did, and you think tgann can't change his ip ? The guy isn't banned to my knowledge, and his account was taken over and humiliated the whole off season, don't you think enough is enough ?

I didn't really follow ALL of the drama but from what I saw, he brought most of that onto himself - just sayin

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't really follow ALL of the drama but from what I saw, he brought most of that onto himself - just sayin

He may have, but he's paid for it a hundred times over, it's time to move on, especially if it turns out not to be him and these posters are run off....Sometimes it gets heated on here between different team fans, I like it that way, but then we let it go and talk about something else....This tgann thing is starting to rival the Tom Brady saga now..:lol:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have, but he's paid for it a hundred times over, it's time to move on, especially if it turns out not to be him and these posters are run off....Sometimes it gets heated on here between different team fans, I like it that way, but then we let it go and talk about something else....This tgann thing is starting to rival the Tom Brady saga now..:lol:

nothing could ever rival that :pound:

SoFlo_Ravens_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno know what a tgann is... am I on the board or not if not ill just go to another board thought this would be fun...let me know..

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yann lost a bet tried to weasel out of it and ran off. Had he manned up Ford never would have had to step in. This complete situation is all on TGANN.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm blind so I can't see all your memes

C'mon sonny, you're as contrary an old toot as me, and you love those memes !!!
You know the old saying, a picture is worth a thousand words, so do you want Oldschool's meme or cd's mini novels ????....:dhd:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no offense but it's the off season and well the tigers are hungry

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno know what a tgann is... am I on the board or not if not ill just go to another board thought this would be fun...let me know..

You have an exact IP match with tgann.

Stop with the games, fool.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is tgann. It is an exact match.

You are correct, he isn't banned. He is just trying to sneak back in, thinks he is smarter than the rest of us and we will never know. His account was NOT taken over. The only underlying motive is that he is still too big of a baby to just take his lumps.