• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to believe he wouldn't use another ip if he were trying that, but my concern is that I've been inviting Ravens fans from other boards to the Hoop, and don't want them to be run off by being mistaken for tgann...
But don't you think he has paid enough for the bet ? You humiliated him for a bet he made with someone else for the whole off season, why don't you just put his avatar back up now and let him start posting under his original name ?....Would you post with an avi like that on your name ?
Has he met his end of the bet yet?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he hasn't, it's one helluva Avi hes sportin.

(What if SoFlo is willing to make good on the bet TGann made? It might help tHoop heal...)
But he never posted under it, I believe avi bets mean you have to post with said avi. The thing is, if he hadn't welched he'd have been given a broncos avi and he'd of saved face.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is SoFlo (TGANN) on the middle of moving, or simply hiding in a corner?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he never posted under it, I believe avi bets mean you have to post with said avi. The thing is, if he hadn't welched he'd have been given a broncos avi and he'd of saved face.

It's stunning to me how much of a coward one would have to be to not have just honored that bet, it's only an av bet for crying out loud.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a stupid rule.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he nailed you correctly. We do'nt make bets and whelch like a little cu nt/ I'm gonna take me ball and go home ( Balt) waaaaaa

And so says another emotionally unstable Pats fan.....I wasn't arguing tgann's bet or payment, that ship has long sailed....Go back and read the posts before you jump on your comrades band wagon..

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense a lovers quarrel coming on. OS trying to get Tgann's/SoFlo letterman jacket to wear for the upcoming season. Certainly @Money won't take this laying down.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe what you want, but I have the proof that they are the same person. Sorry if that offends you or makes you think I'm abusing my powers again. I don't really care.

And no, he hasn't paid shit for the bet. I should perma ban BOTH ID's for the alt attempt. I would post with an avy like that. But I'm secure in my manhood and don't let some avy dictate my life, as he has done. I also would have honored the bet and this whole ordeal never would have happened.

Doesn't offend me at all, and you didn't say in your first post that you had the same ip on him, or this conversation wouldn't have happened....I stated my only concern from the beginning, it had nothing to do with tgann's bet, but even guilty, it seems over abusive to me....But I understand your frustration with all the crack heads on that Dallas team, if they keep going, Jerry will have to suit up to get eleven men on the field ....:heh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't offend me at all, and you didn't say in your first post that you had the same ip on him, or this conversation wouldn't have happened....I stated my only concern from the beginning, it had nothing to do with tgann's bet, but even guilty, it seems over abusive to me....But I understand your frustration with all the crack heads on that Dallas team, if they keep going, Jerry will have to suit up to get eleven men on the field ....:heh:
^^^^^^^The art of deflection by OS ^^^^^^^ soon to be a best seller in MaryLand

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moved to another state, changed his IP, and accidentally landed on Tganns down to the last digit. This isn't a high level match, this is exact match. I've never seen that accidentally happen, not even on cell phone IP's...which this is not.

it is tgann

You might want to go back and add that info to your first post....Why would you pm him if you were already sure it was him ??????????????????? Hello !!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see Tgann come back. Still can't believe his and my bet reached this point. As far as I'm concerned his bet has been paid and he can change his Avi to whatever he wants. I know if he actually does come back for good he will continue to catch flack and well he dishes it just about as much as people pile it on him so to me that breaks even. He gets the attention he wants and it leads to some fun conversations to break up the football talk around here every once in a while. So Tgann if you read this you won't catch any flack from me if you come back and start posting. We had some fun conversations along the way and would hate to ever see a poster leave this board or think they have to try and sneak back on as somebody else.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, ask cd, that's who it was with, It's been up since the end of regular season...

Honestly I don't even quite remember the original bet. I think it was something like whoever won had control of the other person's Avi for a month. Before the season even ended though is when Tgann went on his rant and left to then return for about 3 days after the Broncos beat the Patriots and disappear again for the rest of the off season until now. He has been the butt of most jokes around here so to me that is equal to a month's worth of an Avi. So fine by me to say the deal is done and just be done with this situation. Never thought a stupid Avi bet would turn into this.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will pay for it as long as he wants. It is not up to you and me. Man up or shut up.
I miss @Tgann69 , Would be cool if he was back before the Ravens take a nosedive.
As far as Brady? He's not even a starter.....

Hammer has been telling you that for yrs, I'm glad you finally admit it !!!:suds:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I don't even quite remember the original bet. I think it was something like whoever won had control of the other person's Avi for a month. Before the season even ended though is when Tgann went on his rant and left to then return for about 3 days after the Broncos beat the Patriots and disappear again for the rest of the off season until now. He has been the butt of most jokes around here so to me that is equal to a month's worth of an Avi. So fine by me to say the deal is done and just be done with this situation. Never thought a stupid Avi bet would turn into this.

Finally, a man with integrity....It was a 1 month bet, and his arrested avi is still up there 7 months later, but the admin doesn't think that is over doing it at all...That's all I'm saying !!!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to believe he wouldn't use another ip if he were trying that, but my concern is that I've been inviting Ravens fans from other boards to the Hoop, and don't want them to be run off by being mistaken for tgann...
But don't you think he has paid enough for the bet ? You humiliated him for a bet he made with someone else for the whole off season, why don't you just put his avatar back up now and let him start posting under his original name ?....Would you post with an avi like that on your name ?

Ford wouldn't have responded if you hadn't brought it up.

He showed incredible restraint in not banning him given tgann has turned out to be a total douche bag that can't man up after spouting off and making a bet no one forced him to make.