• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously how could you not realize that a mod identifying someone's alt means he did it by checking his IP? That's how it's been since message boards were created.

Go back and actually read the posts before you ask such stupid questions..:rolleyes2:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so says another emotionally unstable Pats fan.....I wasn't arguing tgann's bet or payment, that ship has long sailed....Go back and read the posts before you jump on your comrades band wagon..

I didn't say you were skippy , I just corrected you trying to label Pats fans as babies and you trying to deflect. You definitely the Pot brother

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OS is on tilt? Quick @Oldschool739 use one of those timeouts Harbaugh saved last year thst cost his team 15 yards and a loss.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OS is on tilt? Quick @Oldschool739 use one of those timeouts Harbaugh saved last year thst cost his team 15 yards and a loss.

I was gonna invite 100 Pats posters here but between Hammer dissing the Pats every 2 seconds and Ford banning people for looking at him the wrong way, I won't. Oh wait he didn't ban . I actually found Tgann amusing and like him, just has raisinettes for balls. Glad Money and Ravensnation don't cry and defer on here, just man up/woman up

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say you were skippy , I just corrected you trying to label Pats fans as babies and you trying to deflect. You definitely the Pot brother

That was response to southie, you know how this thing goes sonny...Some one pokes you, you strike back...
We crack on each other from time to time, it's old guys at Comedy Central, I thought you knew that !!
And by the way, Brady is a cheater, did you know that !! :dhd:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was response to southie, you know how this thing goes sonny...Some one pokes you, you strike back...
We crack on each other from time to time, it's old guys at Comedy Central, I thought you knew that !!
And by the way, Brady is a cheater, did you know that !! :dhd:

Sure I know that OS and he is 22-5 vs the AFCN, do you know that too? Your team with cheating Lewis and Ngata gave him the most trouble in your conference. New cheaters have to step up on your team

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and actually read the posts before you ask such stupid questions..:rolleyes2:
Oh I read them already. This is a summary:

Post 14: You assumed that a MOD is simply guessing on peoples identity
Post 21: After being told that people have an IP address, and the Mod matched it, you think that tgann could change his which somehow means other people will use it and get mistaken for him. (seriously this makes it in the top 10 of the dumbest things I’ve read on the hoop)
Post 22: You reinforce your stupidity by saying someone could change their IP to match tgann’s by accident.

Etc etc… it just gets more laughable from there as you try to defend this stance and call OTHER people stupid.

That’s why I’m asking you this simple question: How could you not realize that a mod identifying someone's alt means he did it by checking his IP?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna invite 100 Pats posters here but between Hammer dissing the Pats every 2 seconds and Ford banning people for looking at him the wrong way, I won't. Oh wait he didn't ban . I actually found Tgann amusing and like him, just has raisinettes for balls. Glad Money and Ravensnation don't cry and defer on here, just man up/woman up
Hammer really needs to get you on the payroll.

Orientation Director or maybe just as a Serve and Volley coach. But one way or the other.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know at least MotherMarge had the decency to honor their AV bet before disappearing, more than we can say for some people.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I read them already. This is a summary:

Post 14: You assumed that a MOD is simply guessing on peoples identity
Post 21: After being told that people have an IP address, and the Mod matched it, you think that tgann could change his which somehow means other people will use it and get mistaken for him. (seriously this makes it in the top 10 of the dumbest things I’ve read on the hoop)
Post 22: You reinforce your stupidity by saying someone could change their IP to match tgann’s by accident.

Etc etc… it just gets more laughable from there as you try to defend this stance and call OTHER people stupid.

That’s why I’m asking you this simple question: How could you not realize that a mod identifying someone's alt means he did it by checking his IP?

You have some real comprehension problems dude....I'm gonna say this 1 more time and write you off as a hopeless moron if you don't get it....
1st post, DID NOT SAY HE HAD A MATCHED IP.....WENT ON TO SAY in post #4, HE PM'D HIM and left him through to ask a sarcastic question.....Didn't confirm the ip match until #37....But he's the admin, and I'm not, I gave my opinion and now I'm done with this....So if you have any more questions, pm tgann....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to remember though that Tgann never actually paid up on the bet. He refused to have his Avi changed and said that he was done with this site. So he left before the Avi could actually ever be done clear back in November before the season even ended. Then he came back for one day where they did change his Avi and he never came back again. So he never actually owned up to the bet and never actually posted under his new Avi that they gave him if I remember right.

I'm saying that even though he didn't completely honor the bet I'm letting him off the hook to have whatever picture he wants. It was a stupid bet that I didn't think would be a big deal for him to own up to but I also don't want to be the reason somebody doesn't post on these boards.
Now don't go confusing OS with facts.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have some real comprehension problems dude....I'm gonna say this 1 more time and write you off as a hopeless moron if you don't get it....
1st post, DID NOT SAY HE HAD A MATCHED IP.....WENT ON TO SAY in post #4, HE PM'D HIM and left him through to ask a sarcastic question.....Didn't confirm the ip match until #37....But he's the admin, and I'm not, I gave my opinion and now I'm done with this....So if you have any more questions, pm tgann....

LOL Wow! I have the reading comprehension problem? He already knew he had the same IP before he even allowed him to post.

Post 37 exists only because he had to explain something to an imbecile. Not because he just looked up the IP address.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Wow! I have the reading comprehension problem? He already knew he had the same IP before he even allowed him to post.

Post 37 exists only because he had to explain something to an imbecile. Not because he just looked up the IP address.

Go easy on OS , his generation they didn't make it past grade school and either worked the farm or left the plantation by 12 years old