• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome!!!

lol, as I type this there's a duck on an ad at the bottom page. Dawn Helps SAVE WILDLIFE. How the fuck does a dish detergent save wildlife? My only thought is the Dawn brand creates less bubbles than the other brands, creating less of a chance of lung inhalation asphyxiation. This of course cannot be denied.

Regardless, the duck is able to excrete the soap brand, therefore creating a sort of parallel universe that is unmatched by Marty McFly and Doc Brown. The Doc (lol the Doc) as they put it is completely unaware but ultimately rescues McFly in a roundabout situation where the DUCK (pay attention now) saves a Neematoad thus completing the ultimate circle of life.

Fucking Dawn, man. Dawn ULTRA... this soap brand just doesn't know when to quit.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome!!!

lol, as I type this there's a duck on an ad at the bottom page. Dawn Helps SAVE WILDLIFE. How the fuck does a dish detergent save wildlife? My only thought is the Dawn brand creates less bubbles than the other brands, creating less of a chance of lung inhalation asphyxiation. This of course cannot be denied.

Regardless, the duck is able to excrete the soap brand, therefore creating a sort of parallel universe that is unmatched by Marty McFly and Doc Brown. The Doc (lol the Doc) as they put it is completely unaware but ultimately rescues McFly in a roundabout situation where the DUCK (pay attention now) saves a Neematoad thus completing the ultimate circle of life.

Fucking Dawn, man. Dawn ULTRA... this soap brand just doesn't know when to quit.

Hands down the best post of this entire thread. :suds:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck does a dish detergent save wildlife?

Not sure if serious but I will answer anyway. Dawn is used when there is an oil spill and animals get covered in oil. It is strong enough to clean off the oil but does not harm the animal.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to believe he wouldn't use another ip if he were trying that, but my concern is that I've been inviting Ravens fans from other boards to the Hoop, and don't want them to be run off by being mistaken for tgann...
But don't you think he has paid enough for the bet ? You humiliated him for a bet he made with someone else for the whole off season, why don't you just put his avatar back up now and let him start posting under his original name ?....Would you post with an avi like that on your name ?

If his IP address wasn't the same as people have mentioned and @fordman84 clearly said it was then I would have no problem with more Ravens fans coming on here, it's too do have nice debates around here but when you can find out easily if it's the same poster with a different name its well within everyone's right to call said poster out for it.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how ya doing buddy? Ready for the season?

More than I can ever remember. Might have something to do with the train wreck of a season last year.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than I can ever remember. Might have something to do with the train wreck of a season last year.

Yeah I am sure they will have a better season than last year... Flacco with 30 TDs

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to introduce us to him/her or keep us with a cliffhanger?

She refuses to post here because she don't want to be associated with the dumbass Texan fan that is already here.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or does a poster who insists he doesn't defend TGANN staunchly defending TGANN

By insisting that the thread be deemed a "troll thread," we must presumed it to be of lesser nobility and righteousness, therefore setting up a tit for tat, Tgann alted while fordman trolled, offsetting penalties, replay the down.

By that means Money has been defending Tgann. I can read minds too.

Back last year I logged in to find that Strongo had been banned by fordman. I was disappointed 'cause he was funny and I get the camaraderie between team fans esp Pats fans around this place. You know what I typed that morning? Something to the effect of "Gee, that's too bad but fordman's always been a reasonable dude so it must have been something." I wouldn't think of defending him knowing that he was a welcher and then alted for Christ's sake.

The way Ravens fans have flocked in here is both funny and pathetic. I for one don't want fuckin' teagan back anyway. I used to like him but he ended up doing nothing but stir shit and be stupid. Remember all you clowns in last year's pre-season spouting off day after day about your mighty team? How'd that work out?

Fuck the Ravens.

As I stated to a newcomer last week. There's only one supreme rule of the Hoop...keep your big boy pants on.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember all you clowns in last year's pre-season spouting off day after day about your mighty team? How'd that work out?

Fuck the Ravens.

This is a little confusing. On one hand I'm sure you are including me in "clowns", but on the other...I predicted a very mediocre year for the Ravens last year. It ended up being worse than mediocre, but I don't consider saying they would be mediocre as spouting off.

Fuck the Patriots :suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a little confusing. On one hand I'm sure you are including me in "clowns", but on the other...I predicted a very mediocre year for the Ravens last year. It ended up being worse than mediocre, but I don't consider saying they would be mediocre as spouting off.

Fuck the Patriots :suds:

Money the problem really hasn't been you. Last year during the preseason homer is right some were on here going nuts calling it a lock to win the Super Bowl pretty much. Heck Tgann wasn't the only one that bet me on the whole Avi bet. The other one left before the bet could be collected as well. So both spouted off then left when they didn't want to cash the check their mouth's tried to write. I think that is more the problem is the fact that they went crazy talking up their team then when things went down hill they just abandoned ship. All of us have spouted off at some point and had things blow up in our face. Part of the experience is just taking your medicine and moving on.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money the problem really hasn't been you. Last year during the preseason homer is right some were on here going nuts calling it a lock to win the Super Bowl pretty much. Heck Tgann wasn't the only one that bet me on the whole Avi bet. The other one left before the bet could be collected as well. So both spouted off then left when they didn't want to cash the check their mouth's tried to write. I think that is more the problem is the fact that they went crazy talking up their team then when things went down hill they just abandoned ship. All of us have spouted off at some point and had things blow up in our face. Part of the experience is just taking your medicine and moving on.

Yes, the problem are the posters (not talking about you) that are so simple minded that they can't separate one poster from another. I had this for my avi for a couple months after losing a bet to Southie due to the 2014 playoff game.

ff_1253144_xl.jpg

I own it when things blow up in my face. I always have. There are a select few on here that simply can't do it. I only have problems with a select few posters on here. Oddly, it's really not more than 1 per fanbase. They know who they are.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the problem are the posters (not talking about you) that are so simple minded that they can't separate one poster from another. I had this for my avi for a couple months after losing a bet to Southie due to the 2014 playoff game.

View attachment 144605

I own it when things blow up in my face. I always have. There are a select few on here that simply can't do it. I only have problems with a select few posters on here. Oddly, it's really not more than 1 per fanbase. They know who they are.

You are right there are some on this board or that have left that struggle to own it when their big mouth gets them in trouble. I always figured that is just part of this is the smack talk between fans and then laughing about it for a bit then moving on. I'm glad you have stuck it out as I would love to see more Ravens fans on here that actually want to talk football. That has been part of the problem though is some who would rather post memes or do nothing but go around calling people names. Just need some more football minded Ravens fans as I do know there are plenty out there.