• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Ravens fan? Ugh.

Kidding!!!! Welcome!!!!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 pages since July 29th?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasn't that .. it was the first time I personally seen OS get personal and sonny get that agitated .. just didnt want him to again get canned .. I like both of them and like seeing them around here thats all

Nobody likes Sonny more than I do and I agree that he was agitated (for good reason). You seem to be ignoring the fact that quite a few people (other than OS) got personal in this very thread though. It's not surprising considering this thread was destined to become a train wreck. It is surprising that you chose just one person to single out.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody likes Sonny more than I do and I agree that he was agitated (for good reason). You seem to be ignoring the fact that quite a few people (other than OS) got personal in this very thread though. It's not surprising considering this thread was destined to become a train wreck. It is surprising that you chose just one person to single out.

You have to remember that while yes this thread was destined from day 1 to get a bit out of control that OS pushes that agenda as much as anyone on this board. This has been his shtick the entire off season is to come in and try to derail threads and get people riled up. He seems to enjoy it otherwise he wouldn't keep doing it.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I then took it public to get an answer. I thought he would drop the farce and admit his alt and he would be back posting. But he couldn't do it, so he is gone.

Dude...you took it public to let everyone have their fun. Mission accomplished. It's fine...just own it.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I created the thread, so I know exactly the purpose. I was calling him out so that he would need to address my PM. I could have just banned him, sure. But as I have already said I am not looking to ban tgann.

Banning tgann and the alt would have been the easy thing to do, but over an avy-bet? Please. He just needed to man up and post under his main account instead of trying to sneak around as if he is a new poster. But he couldn't do that. So he is banned.
You might as well not even bother. Money thinks he knows what's going on in every poster's head better than they do. If he thinks the reason you started this thread is different than what you say it is, there's no convincing him otherwise.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to talk to os as a friend .. if you cant deal with that well thats your problem not mine

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have handled the situation per the rules of this forum without all the fanfare. Are you going to create a thread every time someone does something worthy of being banned? Is that the proper course of action?
Actually they do bring up people trying to make alts pretty much every time so yeah, this is consistent with other dip shits. This is the biggest no no on the site. You just don't do it. He did.

The threat of being ridiculed on the open boards adds to the incentives to not try it.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The threat of being ridiculed on the open boards adds to the incentives to not try it.

Yeah...I'm sure it scares the shit out of people. He won't try that again. He was definitely put in his place.

I'm surprised nobody has though of a way to just ban an IP address.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People get banned or put on time out for various reasons. Others hide or take breaks. Most have at least thoughts of trying alts to bypass their problems.

These serve a purpose besides just being funny. If you have any desire to return don't dare try it. You get caught and banned every time. Some will not care or learn from this, but everyone else gets it.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to talk to os as a friend .. if you cant deal with that well thats your problem not mine

Yes...you and Fordman. Trying to save Tgann and OS from themselves.

You're good peeps :suds:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS unfortunately likes to find the buttons to push with each poster. "

never did understand all of this nonsense

do what I do if someone is grinding your beans - just tell them to fuck off and go on with life

much less stress that way

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems to have happened several times here since tgann left, my only concern is if the admin is wrong, he's running off Ravens posters that are already a minority on the Hoop, that's all...
The piling on is just cowardice to me, when a poster is gone especially....You know, I go at it with anyone, but it's just football, no real hatred involved for me....

you're a homo

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never did understand all of this nonsense

do what I do if someone is grinding your beans - just tell them to fuck off and go on with life

much less stress that way

That make too much sense. Many people on here (usually the loudest) don't want him to fuck off though. They also didn't want Tgann to fuck off.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why all these Raven fans don't have the same righteous indignation about "piling on" when Hammer starts 500 Tom *Brady Deflategate threads. Hell, they even join in on it.

But tgann acts a complete jackass and tries to create an alt and suddenly you become a bunch of nancy boys running to his defense.

Just because he happened to be a Raven fan.

Any Texan fan come in here acting like that and I'd be the first one to feed him to the wolves.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait there are more than one?

There is only one INTELLIGENT Texans fan.

kc1rc.jpg

The rest are still trying to get Vince Young elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.