• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
money your a day late and a dollar short .. OS and I pm'd it out and we be good

Don't care. Can't come up with a good reason for this troll thread, huh?

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, they SoFlo says he has no idea "what a tgann is". Guess you aren't such good friends :L

I had dropped all the restrictions, but if you aren't going to at least fucking admit to an alt then I'll keep em on.

To be fair, you asked me the same question when I first came on here and I didn't know what a Tgann was, either. :noidea:

Maybe there needs to be a SportsHoopla vocab page where newbies can go to get caught up on that stuff. :)

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, you asked me the same question when I first came on here and I didn't know what a Tgann was, either. :noidea:

Maybe there needs to be a SportsHoopla vocab page where newbies can go to get caught up on that stuff. :)

A Tgann is a Raven's Elvis, both left the building

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watcha talking bout Willis? Elvis has not left the building:

View attachment 144173

He is creeping out the door though...How many more good years does he have left in him? I mean last year wasn't a great year by any means with only 6 sacks and being a liability in the run game.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is creeping out the door though...How many more good years does he have left in him? I mean last year wasn't a great year by any means with only 6 sacks and being a liability in the run game.

We still have at least 2 years of "Fat Elvis" before he leaves the building.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have at least 2 years of "Fat Elvis" before he leaves the building.

Well good luck with that. I loved Doom when he was with the Broncos but he had his weaknesses back then of not being great in the run game and because of that fitting more the role of situational pass rusher than every down guy. When used as an every down guy he can really struggle to hold his own. You guys did draft some guys so just have to see how quickly they get up to speed to maybe relieve Doom and Suggs and let them go nuts on 3rd down.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good luck with that. I loved Doom when he was with the Broncos but he had his weaknesses back then of not being great in the run game and because of that fitting more the role of situational pass rusher than every down guy. When used as an every down guy he can really struggle to hold his own. You guys did draft some guys so just have to see how quickly they get up to speed to maybe relieve Doom and Suggs and let them go nuts on 3rd down.

Yes. In all seriousness, both Doom and Suggs are approaching the days of becoming situational impact players (hopefully). You are correct...the Ravens draft philosophy reflects this.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. In all seriousness, both Doom and Suggs are approaching the days of becoming situational impact players (hopefully). You are correct...the Ravens draft philosophy reflects this.

Heard the rookie has been causing some problems that they brought in to help out? What is going on with him ticking off Flacco and injuring Pitta once again?

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is just overly-excited and being a little rough. He's forgetting it's just practice and not a real game. Hopefully that will work in their favor when it's go-time. :hope:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is just overly-excited and being a little rough. He's forgetting it's just practice and not a real game. Hopefully that will work in their favor when it's go-time. :hope:

Always seems those fights in training camp are started by the young guys trying to make an impression. Just have to remember that too many of those kind of things and coaches might start viewing you as a liability to get those bad penalties that can lose games.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard the rookie has been causing some problems that they brought in to help out? What is going on with him ticking off Flacco and injuring Pitta once again?

It was nothing. Pitta hurt his finger and Flacco getting in Correa's was simply an offense vs defense competitive thing (also I'm the leader and you're a rookie thing).

I like the fire on both sides.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care. Can't come up with a good reason for this troll thread, huh?

Why do you keeping asking Misko the point of my thread? Doesn't make a lot of sense.