• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been watching this thread for awhile now and expect to see OS typing "I know that you are what am I".
Stop digging OS, the hole you are in is plenty deep already.

Round here you can't welsh on a bet or have an alt. Simple really

Honestly the not being able to have multiple accounts on here was a huge selling point for me. Over at ESPN we had a troll on the Broncos board that had something like 50 accounts and he would just take over the entire board for hours where you couldn't hardly have a conversation because you had to weed through all of his posts. So when I saw that they work hard to squelch anybody from doing that on this board I knew this was the place for me.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what did happen to Mother Marge?
Tho he/she wasn't too popular I thought harmless enough

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly the not being able to have multiple accounts on here was a huge selling point for me. Over at ESPN we had a troll on the Broncos board that had something like 50 accounts and he would just take over the entire board for hours where you couldn't hardly have a conversation because you had to weed through all of his posts. So when I saw that they work hard to squelch anybody from doing that on this board I knew this was the place for me.
The job keeps me busy enough that I haven't the time to try an alt. Fannation did not allow them ether tho some did.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of the board has banned me from making avi bets. If I did make one, the terms would be, if I lost, my avi would be one of the cheerleaders from the winning team.
In that case don't bet with any steelers fan.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't going there, lions just got theirs and packer fans are too touchy. At least Steeler fans can take a joke.

I was just naming them as those three teams don't have cheerleader squads.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think every board had those back on ESPN. You shouldn't need an alt ID unless you've got way too much time on your hands, and just want to start something.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
os maybe you should back away from this thread and your keyboard for a bit buddy

Did I violate any rules ???...I mean this is a general sports board and everyone slings insults on here, it's all part of the game....If you look back I was ready to end it when fordman made his final decision, but the kiddies still wanted to play.....I just obliged them, that's all....I thought when a mod wants a thread to stop, they lock it out...
It's all good !! ...I love everybody, just don't mess with me or they may wake up with a horse head in their bed !!!

:D:dhd: Oldschool has left the building >>>>>

Last edited:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I violate any rules ???...I mean this is a general sports board and everyone slings insults on here, it's all part of the game....If you look back I was ready to end it when fordman made his final decision, but the kiddies still wanted to play.....I just obliged them, that's all....I thought when a mod wants a thread to stop, they lock it out...
It's all good !! ...I love everybody, just don't mess with me or they may wake up with a horse head in their bed !!!

:D:dhd:
have it your way my man.. just tryin to help ..have a good night

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
os maybe you should back away from this thread and your keyboard for a bit buddy

This troll thread was a personal invitation and you want him to back away from this thread because he accepted???

That makes a lot of sense...