• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, you asked me the same question when I first came on here and I didn't know what a Tgann was, either. :noidea:

Maybe there needs to be a SportsHoopla vocab page where newbies can go to get caught up on that stuff. :)

I never once accused you of being tgann. You had an IP match from your work network with another poster, and I said exactly that in my PM.

Don't fucking lie like this, it is unbecoming. I have the PM exchange still, I'll post it if you insist on this "you called me tgann" bullshit.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The purpose was to get the dipshit to address my PM and stop ignoring me, since I had him dead to rights as an alt.

That wasn't the purpose and you know it. The purpose was to bring it to everyone else's attention for some laughs. The trainwreck that ensued was the desired result. It's fine, just own it.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you keeping asking Misko the point of my thread? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

I'm not asking anyone what the point of this thread was. It's very clear what the point of it was.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't say that if he did, and you think tgann can't change his ip ? The guy isn't banned to my knowledge, and his account was taken over and humiliated the whole off season, don't you think enough is enough ?
Looks like underlying motives to me, that's my guess...

Enough is enough? idk...we had a Steeler fan...forgot her name, but she took some blows...a lot of blows...if she ever returned, I think she would take a lot more....lol

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never once accused you of being tgann. You had an IP match from your work network with another poster, and I said exactly that in my PM.

Don't fucking lie like this, it is unbecoming. I have the PM exchange still, I'll post it if you insist on this "you called me tgann" bullshit.

Are you actually an "admin"???

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To all of America, the kind and wonderful posters on SportsHoopla and MOST IMPORTANTLY fordman84:

My bad. I thought he had called me Tgann and he hadn't. I misspoke because it definitely did happen a number of times (primarily by Pats fans, but still) and I should not have said anything at all. Fordman is a great guy who is always an outstanding member of society who has never - not one time - thought I was Tgann. My apologies. (albeit I didn't mean anything rude or offensive by my post).

Thank you for your time. :D

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't the purpose and you know it. The purpose was to bring it to everyone else's attention for some laughs. The trainwreck that ensued was the desired result. It's fine, just own it.

I created the thread, so I know exactly the purpose. I was calling him out so that he would need to address my PM. I could have just banned him, sure. But as I have already said I am not looking to ban tgann.

Banning tgann and the alt would have been the easy thing to do, but over an avy-bet? Please. He just needed to man up and post under his main account instead of trying to sneak around as if he is a new poster. But he couldn't do that. So he is banned.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not asking anyone what the point of this thread was. It's very clear what the point of it was.
I was confused by your constant posting of "what is the reason for this thread". That made me think you were looking for the reason for this thread.

No idea how I could have come to that conclusion.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough is enough? idk...we had a Steeler fan...forgot her name, but she took some blows...a lot of blows...if she ever returned, I think she would take a lot more....lol
MidnightAngel!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all of America, the kind and wonderful posters on SportsHoopla and MOST IMPORTANTLY fordman84:

My bad. I thought he had called me Tgann and he hadn't. I misspoke because it definitely did happen a number of times (primarily by Pats fans, but still) and I should not have said anything at all. Fordman is a great guy who is always an outstanding member of society who has never - not one time - thought I was Tgann. My apologies. (albeit I didn't mean anything rude or offensive by my post).

Thank you for your time. :D

lol, smartass. :)

Thank you for clearing that up though, I don't just accuse EVERYONE wearing a ravens icon as tgann. :pound:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I created the thread, so I know exactly the purpose. I was calling him out so that he would need to address my PM. I could have just banned him, sure. But as I have already said I am not looking to ban tgann.

Banning tgann and the alt would have been the easy thing to do, but over an avy-bet? Please. He just needed to man up and post under his main account instead of trying to sneak around as if he is a new poster. But he couldn't do that. So he is banned.

You should have handled the situation per the rules of this forum without all the fanfare. Are you going to create a thread every time someone does something worthy of being banned? Is that the proper course of action?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was confused by your constant posting of "what is the reason for this thread". That made me think you were looking for the reason for this thread.

No idea how I could have come to that conclusion.

I obviously wanted to know what Misko thought that point of the thread was. He chose not to answer.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have handled the situation per the rules of this forum without all the fanfare. Are you going to create a thread every time someone does something worthy of being banned? Is that the proper course of action?

Ok, next time I won't ask questions or give him every opportunity to not flame out and get banned by creating an alt. I'll just drop the hammer and insta-ban him and his alt.

Somehow you think that is the better option. I tried to handle it quietly, he ignored me. I then took it public to get an answer. I thought he would drop the farce and admit his alt and he would be back posting. But he couldn't do it, so he is gone.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I obviously wanted to know what Misko thought that point of the thread was. He chose not to answer.

Likely because he isn't a mind reader and didn't create the thread.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just to think that I was actually concerned about OS and didnt want to see him do something to get his ass canned .. holy shit .

Nah, he's cool. He was right, I didn't list how I knew it was tgann.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, he's cool. He was right, I didn't list how I knew it was tgann.
it wasn't that .. it was the first time I personally seen OS get personal and sonny get that agitated .. just didnt want him to again get canned .. I like both of them and like seeing them around here thats all

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasn't that .. it was the first time I personally seen OS get personal and sonny get that agitated .. just didnt want him to again get canned .. I like both of them and like seeing them around here thats all

OS unfortunately likes to find the buttons to push with each poster. That is his thing. He knows that I hate him talking about Columbine and the Bronco player that was shot and killed as I don't find those things funny in any way but you just reach a point of saying "Well that is just OS."

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS unfortunately likes to find the buttons to push with each poster. That is his thing. He knows that I hate him talking about Columbine and the Bronco player that was shot and killed as I don't find those things funny in any way but you just reach a point of saying "Well that is just OS."
lesson learned