• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might as well not even bother. Money thinks he knows what's going on in every poster's head better than they do. If he thinks the reason you started this thread is different than what you say it is, there's no convincing him otherwise.

Yeah...myself and the 14 people who marked the opening post as being "funny" know exactly why this thread was created. As I said...mission accomplished, but trying to now make it into something else is just plain ridiculous. It was always a troll thread.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go...not sure how I forgot that!

She was a piece of work...but knew her Steelers though.

She or He???

"Her" last thread was bumped not too long ago.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why all these Raven fans don't have the same righteous indignation about "piling on" when Hammer starts 500 Tom *Brady Deflategate threads. Hell, they even join in on it.

But tgann acts a complete jackass and tries to create an alt and suddenly you become a bunch of nancy boys running to his defense.

Just because he happened to be a Raven fan.

Any Texan fan come in here acting like that and I'd be the first one to feed him to the wolves.

Calling others out for BS is not coming to Tgann's defense. I haven't said one thing in Tgann's defense.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why all these Raven fans don't have the same righteous indignation about "piling on" when Hammer starts 500 Tom *Brady Deflategate threads. Hell, they even join in on it.

But tgann acts a complete jackass and tries to create an alt and suddenly you become a bunch of nancy boys running to his defense.

Just because he happened to be a Raven fan.

Any Texan fan come in here acting like that and I'd be the first one to feed him to the wolves.
They certainly go down with the ship when it comes to defending other Ravens' fans.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...myself and the 14 people who marked the opening post as being "funny" know exactly why this thread was created. As I said...mission accomplished, but trying to now make it into something else is just plain ridiculous. It was always a troll thread.
Money knows best!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money knows best!

Just to be clear...it is your belief that this thread was created with Tgann's best interest at heart? It wasn't created to get a laugh? This is your belief???

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear...it is your belief that this thread was created with Tgann's best interest at heart? It wasn't created to get a laugh? This is your belief???
My belief is that @fordman84 created this thread for the exact reason he said he did.

I know this is wild, but I tend not to assume I know more about what other people think than they do. Crazy, I know. But we can't all be mind readers like you.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My belief is that @fordman84 created this thread for the exact reason he said he did.

I know this is wild, but I tend not to assume I know more about what other people think than they do. Crazy, I know. But we can't all be mind readers like you.

Got it...so the 14 laughs you see marked on the opening post were just an accident and not his intention. Well...you have your belief and I have mine. I think he was trying to get a laugh. Sue me...

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it...so the 14 laughs you see marked on the opening post were just an accident and not his intention. Well...you have your belief and I have mine. I think he was trying to get a laugh. Sue me...
Why would I sue you? I don't care what you think. If Fordman just wanted to troll Tgann, why bother sending a PM first? Remember it was only after he didn't respond to the PM that this thread was posted.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually they do bring up people trying to make alts pretty much every time so yeah, this is consistent with other dip shits. This is the biggest no no on the site. You just don't do it. He did.

The threat of being ridiculed on the open boards adds to the incentives to not try it.

Excellent point. We have an entire thread devoted to people trying to use an alt.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how people react now entirely defines the intent of what they were reacting to. :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've never said differently. I was trying to elicit a response from tgann. That is the very definition of a troll thread. Never once have I said otherwise. But it wasn't trolling to make him look stupid, that was a side benefit. It was trolling to get him to address getting busted sneaking in an alt.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how people react now entirely defines the intent of what they were reacting to. :L

We need to get Wallace in here to admit that his epic thread was meant to get make himself look silly, since that is what it ended up doing.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent point. We have an entire thread devoted to people trying to use an alt.

Speaking of which. I think you should check the IP address of our now newest poster "Laserjock" who has somehow immediately taken exception to Hammer. Quite the first day for him.

will tom brady ever be called goat

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which. I think you should check the IP address of our now newest poster "Laserjock" who has somehow immediately taken exception to Hammer. Quite the first day for him.

will tom brady ever be called goat

Thanks for telling me my job, but i've already checked him out. Just as I do with every single new poster. And when I check them out and without having to look too deep I get a 100% match to tgann...I'll point it out. I even provided the log showing the direct IP match to him in the PM.