• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everybody seems to be sleeping on us

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the 'chip' that a healthy % of our team plays with, the national media picking NE, and overlooking us, is the best possible outcome.

Hmm,.........I bet the team that gets "booed" the most (coming onto the field) will be playing with the BIGGER chip,..........might be a cow chip/for now.....but a chip is a chip...!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I draw confidence from the 7-1 all time record of the #1 scoring D in the SB; also the last 2 the Patriots lost were to the defensively strong Giants. Pats are definitely a worthy opponent and it will be a tough game though.

Just one problem. The Giants were one of the few teams that can get pressure with 4. Brady was jumpy both SB's. Getting pressure on the QB is the only chink in your defensive armor that I can see.

Carroll has to get pressure on Brady at any cost. You don't blitz a lot. Good, then do something you don't normally do. All you really needs is pressure but an early sack on Brady will have the Seattle defense swarming that entire Qtr.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one problem. The Giants were one of the few teams that can get pressure with 4. Brady was jumpy both SB's. Getting pressure on the QB is the only chink in your defensive armor that I can see.

Carroll has to get pressure on Brady at any cost. You don't blitz a lot. Good, then do something you don't normally do. All you really needs is pressure but an early sack on Brady will have the Seattle defense swarming that entire Qtr.

I hate to agree with you but I do. Seattle has lost a ton of bodies at the DT spot. When Jordan Hill was playing (6 sacks the last 5 games of reg season) Our pass rush was getting home... he got hurt the final game of the year. Since then our pass rush hasn't been great with 4.

But we will rush 4. and I still like bennett/avril/Irvin/4th guy in the third and long situations.

People have been dinking and dunking seattle all year, which also leads to lower sack totals,

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put little faith in the media on predicting the game they flopped big time last SB.