• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Every B10 team in the top 100 in RPI

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong. The teamstats page is giving Nebby a 3% chance to make the NCAAs. Like me, they are predicting a 15-15 record.

Yea, and there's a chance I get struck by lightning three times on the way to pick up my winning lotto ticket funds tomorrow.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARIZONA is the only team in the country that shows that they play as a team. ONE and DONE?

Whatever you smoked today...pass that shit homie

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure H2S forgot the "/s" notation indicating sarcasm. Albeit he has many Spartan-related flaws, he's one of the most intelligent posters you'll come across, on this site.

i agree and that's why i was surprised because it didn't really read like it could have been a sarcastic comment. maybe i should give him the benefit of the doubt though

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry,
I'm sorry,
That's just idiotic.
you're making yourself sound incredibly stupid.

yes...you are sorry.
at the point that your confidence becomes arrogance and disparaging of others' opinions you become a sorry pos.
good luck to your team...but
you can go fuck yourself.

:suds:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes...you are sorry.
at the point that your confidence becomes arrogance and disparaging of others' opinions you become a sorry pos.
good luck to your team...but
you can go fuck yourself.

:suds:

oh, so you were serious when you said those things?

go back to my original post, because if that's true you were certainly sounding like an idiot. Take the MVP off of every team in the top 10 and that team won't win the national championship. If you think they will...YIKES

you got a win against Iowa without your MVP, let's not overreact to that and think you could win 6 straight without your best player. you couldn't even beat michigan at home

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, so you were serious when you said those things?

of course I was serious.
(hopefully, you'll feel vindicated in discounting any possibilities otherwise...feel better now?)

I'm as confident in my opinions regarding this shit as you are of yours.
Until our opinions play (or fizzle) out, that's ALL they are: fucking opinions.

I'm even more confident, though, that, if my opinions don't pan out vs yours not panning out, the fall off of my horse won't be nearly as precipitous as yours will be. (even then, especially then, I wouldn't be calling you an idiot or stupid.)

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course I was serious.
(hopefully, you'll feel vindicated in discounting any possibilities otherwise...feel better now?)

I'm as confident in my opinions regarding this shit as you are of yours.
Until our opinions play (or fizzle) out, that's ALL they are: fucking opinions.

I'm even more confident, though, that, if my opinions don't pan out vs yours not panning out, the fall off of my horse won't be nearly as precipitous as yours will be. (even then, especially then, I wouldn't be calling you an idiot or stupid.)

i don't think you are an idiot, or that you are stupid. I think your statement was idiotic and stupid, though. in general I know you to be a knowledgeable poster. I don't often call someone out (unless it's youjizz), but you deserved it on that one. I am pretty sure very few people (Tom Izzo included) think that MSU would win the national title without Adriene Payne. Why do you think he is being especially conservative with him at the moment?

Also we won't get the chance to see if those opinions come true or fizzle, as you say, because he is coming back this week.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupid is as stupid does

i don't think you are an idiot, or that you are stupid. I think your statement was idiotic and stupid, though. in general I know you to be a knowledgeable poster. I don't often call someone out (unless it's youjizz), but you deserved it on that one. I am pretty sure very few people (Tom Izzo included) think that MSU would win the national title without Adriene Payne. Why do you think he is being especially conservative with him at the moment?

Also we won't get the chance to see if those opinions come true or fizzle, as you say, because he is coming back this week.

please quit with the phony patronizing...of course you think I'm stupid and idiotic if you think what I say is stupid and idiotic.
and quit playing on the "Payne Game" like some malinformed media parade viewer (oh boy, watch out now, MSU's savior is back!)...you know how unlikely his planar fasciitis being healed 100% (next week or the next 6 months) is...you think Izzo doesn't?...that the kid and his mates don't?...
Fuck Yes I think Tom Izzo believes a Payne-less/Dawson-less Spartan team "could" still win the NC - as of this stage of the season - with what they've accomplished without those guys. I think the kid and his mates believe it too.

so...call me out whenever you feel the need to display your arrogant cbb brilliance (visual: water>duck's back)...I'm content to let our respective opinions, and the game, play themselves out.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please quit with the phony patronizing...of course you think I'm stupid and idiotic if you think what I say is stupid and idiotic.
and quit playing on the "Payne Game" like some malinformed media parade viewer (oh boy, watch out now, MSU's savior is back!)...you know how unlikely his planar fasciitis being healed 100% (next week or the next 6 months) is...you think Izzo doesn't?...that the kid and his mates don't?...
Fuck Yes I think Tom Izzo believes a Payne-less/Dawson-less Spartan team "could" still win the NC - as of this stage of the season - with what they've accomplished without those guys. I think the kid and his mates believe it too.

so...call me out whenever you feel the need to display your arrogant cbb brilliance (visual: water>duck's back)...I'm content to let our respective opinions, and the game, play themselves out.

i'm the arrogant one? you think your team can win the national title without your best player, and I'm the arrogant one? cool man, cool.

I had plantar fasciitis for about 2 years, and I am well aware of how much it sucks and how long it takes to heal. I am also 100% sure that it is one of the few injuries that you can actually play with, it's not like the pain is EXCRUCIATING, because it isn't, as you saw when Payne played in that Ohio State game even with the injury. He is the reason you beat that pathetic shitstorm of a team, plain and simple...didn't he have like 20 that game?

for the record, NOW i think you're a fucking idiot. didn't before, only disagreed with some of the shit you were spewing, but now I can see you're a fucking moron. And MSU winning the title without payne, is the prime reason. THAT IS STUPID.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I forgot about impressive showing after impressive showing from your Spartans the last six games. It's been eye-opening seeing this team just play lights out basketball since Payne went down. Hell, why would the media even THINK they will improve when Payne comes back after all these dominant games!

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all shook up...

i'm the arrogant one? you think your team can win the national title without your best player, and I'm the arrogant one? cool man, cool.

for the record, NOW i think you're a fucking idiot. didn't before, only disagreed with some of the shit you were spewing, but now I can see you're a fucking moron. And MSU winning the title without payne, is the prime reason. THAT IS STUPID.

yes...you're the arrogant one.
I have confidence in my team and believe they can win the NC, even without Payne and/or Dawson. By the way, Payne is not the best player on the team...Harris is...or Appling is...(being a pompous cbb insider knowitall you surely knew that, right?)

I'll have even more confidence in my team's chances of copping the NC if/when Payne and/or Dawson return healthy (being a pompous cbb insider knowitall you've surely read plenty of national pundits saying the same thing, right?) Confidence is one thing...

Arrogance is quite another.
You jam and jag your squad's talent, ranking and record (coasting through a 2-team conference cakewalk schedule) in everybody's face as if it's fucking inevitable that Arizona will cop the NC...even though they slithered out a last minute win over Johnny Dawkins' pathetic shitstorm of a Cardinal team (play like that and your vaunted Wildcats will be a 1st round laughing-stock.) And, if you do make it to Austin? Guess who'll take the greatest pleasure out of seeing a game-winning Branden Dawson thunderdunk in Nicky Johnson's smirky face?

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..... I've known Bill (H2S), that's his real name, for years. H2 is one of the most articulate, and smartest well traveled people you will ever meet. He is a person who has shown character in his personal life past a level you will never know. D.B. these dudes are fuckin' dushe bags. Sparty will cut down the nets! AZ is no threat to MSU. We are 5-1 with the best post player in the country sucking his thumb on the bench with a bad wheel.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..... I've known Bill (H2S), that's his real name, for years. H2 is one of the most articulate, and smartest well traveled people you will ever meet. He is a person who has shown character in his personal life past a level you will never know. D.B. these dudes are fuckin' dushe bags. Sparty will cut down the nets! AZ is no threat to MSU. We are 5-1 with the best post player in the country sucking his thumb on the bench with a bad wheel.

thanks Captain...:suds:

psst...Nightmare's one of the good ones.

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nightmare - If H2 says your OK, I apologize. I'm not anti MI my Grandfather and Uncle are Alumni.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes...you're the arrogant one.
I have confidence in my team and believe they can win the NC, even without Payne and/or Dawson. By the way, Payne is not the best player on the team...Harris is...or Appling is...(being a pompous cbb insider knowitall you surely knew that, right?)

I'll have even more confidence in my team's chances of copping the NC if/when Payne and/or Dawson return healthy (being a pompous cbb insider knowitall you've surely read plenty of national pundits saying the same thing, right?) Confidence is one thing...

Arrogance is quite another.
You jam and jag your squad's talent, ranking and record (coasting through a 2-team conference cakewalk schedule) in everybody's face as if it's fucking inevitable that Arizona will cop the NC...even though they slithered out a last minute win over Johnny Dawkins' pathetic shitstorm of a Cardinal team (play like that and your vaunted Wildcats will be a 1st round laughing-stock.) And, if you do make it to Austin? Guess who'll take the greatest pleasure out of seeing a game-winning Branden Dawson thunderdunk in Nicky Johnson's smirky face?

blind confidence equates to stupidity. This team isn't elite without Payne, and that is very obvious. Georgetown is AWFUL. And I would know, i've seen them in person twice this year. I can't imagine you will lose this game, but that doesn't even matter at this point.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well by virtue of their win over Minnesota last night Purdue now also resides in the top 100 meaning their are officially no bad losses, only good wins in the B10!!!! LOL.